#1 Z451

Z451

Kneel before Zed

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Superheroes, Supervillains,
    Superhumans.

Scfi, Fantasy and Mystery, and everything in between.

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:26 PM

Long ago, the very fabric of the universe that we fathom today was but a flicker of dust in a world of chaos. The Kais fought a near endless battle against the machinations of the Red Queen, only successfully besting them when the entire fabric of existence was nearly obliterated. After sealing the thread, by locking the Red Queen in a dimensional crystal, peace had arisen as a result of the conflicts.

However, the balance that held the thread together was eschewed in a sense of absurdity, in that as long as all the power levels in the universe didn't go past a certain point. Oddly, against the normally known rules in the universe, great power levels were rebelliously destroying the maxims number by number. The rapid changes in the genomes that formed power levels, were previously unheard of in any species except the Kais, but they began to appear elsewhere. In the Nameks, the Icejians, the Saijians, and even in the in the Humans both on Earth and elsewhere.
Such rapid power level fluctuations caused great fear among the veteran Kais, that the seal which held the Red Queen would collapse. Needless to say, the innumerable conflicts in the universe caused the power level changes to act like ripples in the balanced lake of power. By the time that the Saijian-Kai hybrid, sometimes called Xicor, sometimes called Zaiko, reached age 18, the balanced of power had been broken.
His DNA contained enough fluctuations in genotype, to provide the power necessary to split the seal of the Red Queen. Once unlocked, the seas of chaos crashed through the entirety of existence. After that it wasn't long, before the consistent rules that kept the universe in order were dissolved, and replaced with the rumination of illogical fantasy.
With all of that asserted, by the time Xicor had arrived on Earth, with the Western Supreme Kai, the world Goku once called home was now far from being what it was. Every fairy tale ever told became fact and the lines between fiction and reality were no longer present. Thus, fiction became reality, and reality became fiction.
"This is Earth?", Xicor snarkily asked the Kai. "Don't be snippety, you need to find Kakarot", she replied blandly. "Why?", Xicor continued in his snark responses. "Otherwise, I'll trim the allowance, you so lovingly cherish, from my expenses", she declared. " Rolling his eyes, Xicor took to the aid in a vain attempt to locate Goku. 'Even if you are my mother, one day I won't hesitate to ridding myself of you.' Smiling wickedly to himself Xicor kept the nightmarish bliss in his day dreams. 'Not even the rack would be sufficient to allot the pain you'll deserve'.
Still attempting to locate Goku, Xicor moved about Earth blindly as his ability to sense power levels was corrupted by the static energy bolts present in the air. 'There would be no end to the torrential arguments mother would give me, if I failed to the locate the Saijian', Xicor reassured himself in from his doubts. Eventually settling in Satan City, Xicor blinked repeatedly as he descended upon the sight of streets overflowed with hundreds of people being lead into improperly formed quadrants by mutated men that looked like red playing cards.
Slavery and war seizure being run in such a wide spread, the anarchist couldn't help but gasp himself at the illustrious situation in front of him. However, Xicor's appearance stuck out like a sore thumb, and it wasn't long before the soldiers of caught wind of the rebellious refugee standing right in front of them. Beset on nearly every side, Xicor took to the skies, as the numbers were by far too overwhelming for him to handle all at once unprepared. Unaware of the inexplicable danger found within the sky, Xicor haplessly believed his only safe chance was in being far above the ground as possible.
Not even the peaks of towers and skyscrapers though, could thwart the approaching figure of the Flying Beast. The Jabberwock, improperly called the Jabberwocky, by Alfred Lord Tennyson's poem, had dominated nearly all of the skies in its wake. Such a powerful entity as it was, it became too alarmingly obvious that Xicor's desperate attempts to avoid the guards would only make him come face to face with it. Narrowly dodging the beast, Xicor was none too surprised to find out that it was a great deal stronger than he anticipated.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:26 PM

Learn More About
Xicor(Zaiko)
Official Site: Toyble Links: Wikipedia DBAF Wiki DBAF Blogspot

Jabberwocky
Read more about Jabberwocky at Wikipedia
Official Site: Lewis Carroll Links: Wikipedia Alice in Wonderland Wiki Disney Wiki

#3 Z451

Z451

Kneel before Zed

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Superheroes, Supervillains,
    Superhumans.

Scfi, Fantasy and Mystery, and everything in between.

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:30 PM

Not a single reply? :(

#4 Yabuturtle

Yabuturtle

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:31 PM

Interesting. :) I find the story nice, but as for the fight, not sure. Something tells me that Xicor would be too much for the Jabberwockey

#5 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:16 AM

Not a single reply?

I got you, man. :) Pretty good set-up, though it could've used some paragraph and dialogue line spacing.

As for the match, am I seeing right that this Zakio went toe to toe with a Super Saiyan 5 Goku? Should the main Dragon Ball characters be even fighting on planetoids at that point?

Anyways, yeah, I'm thinking the Jabberwock doesn't stand half a chance.

#6 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:15 AM

Match Final Results
Xicor(Zaiko): 9
Jabberwocky: 5
FPA: 3.5

0 user(s) are reading this topic