The *vulgarity* Hayes.

I thought you left.

#22 Ruinus

Ruinus

Plebiscite Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,154 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Guilty Gear, Guns N' Roses, astronomy, school, English, reading, science fiction, drawing, video games and playing guitar.

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:54 AM

You are trying to apply real world logic to a movie that deals with plenty non-logical scenes. Hancock puts one of the prisoners heads into the other's butt hole, I'm pretty sure that dude's ass would literally be ripped, and yet he only had a sore butt afterwards. Seriously, you'd be in the hospital for days if that happened.

I'm pretty sure that the next time you see those guys it has been weeks later, so there is enough time for that guy to have been in the hospital.

Of course, there are segments of fictional settings that are... well fake. But that doesn't mean everything is nonsensical. After all, Hancock can fly and take bulelts and such... but that doesn't mean the whole world is suddenly Looney Toons.

If you watch the scene no one notices the moon until Jason Bateman is looking at it. Couldn't it simply be no one noticed until Hancock told Bateman to look? If people had noticed it before Bateman, wouldn't there gawking get his attention? We don't even see the people in the background until Bateman is looking at the moon.

If you watch the video you can see people in the background. They are going about their night normally (eating icecream and walking towards that beach). If Hancock was taking a long time to do so you'd have seen people pointing up at the Moon earlier, Bateman would have noticed everyone going "Look at that heart on the Moon!" or something.

That Moon is also very clear and big in the sky, it's a full Moon I think. That'd be very hard to miss on a night time stroll.

#23 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:01 PM

The *vulgarity* Hayes.

I thought you left.

Meh, 6 posts in two months is not a comeback, I was bored and saw somethings I wanted to speak on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users