#21 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:batman, videogames, tv, comics

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:21 PM

Could you imagine a "Juggage" hybrid? That would be interesting. Weve seen what it has done for Kassidy who was a normal man. If it supped up The Juggernaut, he could be a heavy hitter.

well if the symbiote figures that out who knows what could happen

#22 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:27 PM

well like i've been saying casidy/carnage is a cerial killer

Juggernaut is still invulnerable to physical damage, though. Neither Carnage's bladed constructs nor his blows can even put a dent in him.

#23 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:27 PM

well if the symbiote figures that out who knows what could happen

It can't. The forcefield surrounding Juggs wouldn't let carnage get in.

#24 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:30 PM

Whoa take a step back guys. Carnage is one bad ass mother*vulgarity*er. He kills cereal or as batmanKing says "cerial."

I don't know how Juggs can handle that.

#25 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:watching movies, playing video games, writing cbub battles, listening to music, and reading comics...

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:32 PM

Juggs has stalemated the Hulk in battle. The Hulk is in the top most powerful marvel heroes. i think Juggs takes this one.

#26 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:46 AM

exactly my point plus without the symbiote he was a SERIAL KILLER IN THE FIRST PLACE

Ok..explain HOW Carnage beats him then? Lets give a few examples of my stand as to why he would not and you come up with your stand as to why he would since you are convinced.

Strength-Yes Ultimate C is way stronger than the other one however still not strong enough to overpower Jugg in a slugout. Again even as his max level Juggs has him in power so brawling isn't going to get it done...

Speed-Juggs can't move as fast as he can. So Carnage has him here yet with Juggs being virtually impervious to most physical attacks what good will that do Carnage outside of getting in a few hits that Juggs can't? Still with Carnage's BEST shot you are talking about a guy who's stood down the Hulk and Carnage, though strong in this form still isn't on Juggs level..

Smarts- neither one of these guys are tacticians to say the least, so there won't be a lot of logical reasoning going on and surely no math being worked out to figure out how to beat one another so here we have a stalemate for the most part. Even if Carnage is smarter roughly whats' he going to do that would allow him a way to think of how to beat Juggs? He can't.

Force Field-Juggs can generate a force field that Carnage can't break. So if he wanted to he'd stand there all day long or walk on as Carnage tried and tried and got nothing...

Overall to be fair the only way I can REMOTELY see Carnage taking this is IF and only IF he was able to get some of those alien tendrils down the throat or in the eyes of Juggs to probably hurt him internally yet during Excalibur Juggs showed how fast he can heal due to the gem...so even if Carnage could do that he'd heal from it ..

No way Carnage can stop him...

Now...your turn? How am i wrong?

#27 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:11 PM

Whoa take a step back guys. Carnage is one bad ass mother*vulgarity*er. He kills cereal or as batmanKing says "cerial."

I don't know how Juggs can handle that.

he was a bloody crazy murder in other words BEFORE the symbiote so now he is even more dangerous WITH the symbiote

#28 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:14 PM

Ok..explain HOW Carnage beats him then? Lets give a few examples of my stand as to why he would not and you come up with your stand as to why he would since you are convinced.

Strength-Yes Ultimate C is way stronger than the other one however still not strong enough to overpower Jugg in a slugout. Again even as his max level Juggs has him in power so brawling isn't going to get it done...

Speed-Juggs can't move as fast as he can. So Carnage has him here yet with Juggs being virtually impervious to most physical attacks what good will that do Carnage outside of getting in a few hits that Juggs can't? Still with Carnage's BEST shot you are talking about a guy who's stood down the Hulk and Carnage, though strong in this form still isn't on Juggs level..

Smarts- neither one of these guys are tacticians to say the least, so there won't be a lot of logical reasoning going on and surely no math being worked out to figure out how to beat one another so here we have a stalemate for the most part. Even if Carnage is smarter roughly whats' he going to do that would allow him a way to think of how to beat Juggs? He can't.

Force Field-Juggs can generate a force field that Carnage can't break. So if he wanted to he'd stand there all day long or walk on as Carnage tried and tried and got nothing...

Overall to be fair the only way I can REMOTELY see Carnage taking this is IF and only IF he was able to get some of those alien tendrils down the throat or in the eyes of Juggs to probably hurt him internally yet during Excalibur Juggs showed how fast he can heal due to the gem...so even if Carnage could do that he'd heal from it ..

No way Carnage can stop him...

Now...your turn? How am i wrong?

you got a few points but you forgot that their are only a few girl superheros out there in the comics (no offense the girls) and pretty much all of them suck especcily kitty pride from the x-men who BEAT juggy so if a sucky girl can beat him carnage can

#29 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:15 PM

if wolverine beat juggy and lost with hulk then who is better, don't compare other matches compare this one

#30 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:16 PM

Juggernaut is still invulnerable to physical damage, though. Neither Carnage's bladed constructs nor his blows can even put a dent in him.

well how come juggy lost to kitty pride if he's so big and bad

#31 Square Pickle

Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Electricferret.com

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:25 PM

Its called "PIS". Juggy has not only proven he can take down Wolverine, but has slapped the ENTIRE X-Man group around before, went toe-to-toe with the Hulk, dominated Rhino like he was nothing, and took a blow from Thor that did ZERO damage to him... That being said, Carnage likely knows who the Juggernaut is, and would stear clear of him. However, if he was foolish enough to test the Juggernaut, being a serial killer with powers (once again) doesnt mean crap against the Juggernaut. You really dont understand do you? Juggernaut CANT be hurt from physical attacks. Carnage is a beast, but he's nowhere near the level of badass that the Juggernaut is... Its like saying youre little cousin is the baddest kid in 1st grade, so you put him up against GSP! No matter what he has accomplished, Carnage would get smoked by the Juggernaut. NOTHING he could do, would hurt him. Plus Juggernaut could kick Carnage across the city if he lands a hit. Theres really no agrument for Carnage unless you are not familure with who the Juggernaut really is.

#32 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:50 PM

Its called "PIS". Juggy has not only proven he can take down Wolverine, but has slapped the ENTIRE X-Man group around before, went toe-to-toe with the Hulk, dominated Rhino like he was nothing, and took a blow from Thor that did ZERO damage to him... That being said, Carnage likely knows who the Juggernaut is, and would stear clear of him. However, if he was foolish enough to test the Juggernaut, being a serial killer with powers (once again) doesnt mean crap against the Juggernaut. You really dont understand do you? Juggernaut CANT be hurt from physical attacks. Carnage is a beast, but he's nowhere near the level of badass that the Juggernaut is... Its like saying youre little cousin is the baddest kid in 1st grade, so you put him up against GSP! No matter what he has accomplished, Carnage would get smoked by the Juggernaut. NOTHING he could do, would hurt him. Plus Juggernaut could kick Carnage across the city if he lands a hit. Theres really no agrument for Carnage unless you are not familure with who the Juggernaut really is.

well carnage's name is carnage for a reason number 1, number 2 carnage has equal stengnth to the stupidest nickname juggy because i got info books on marvel and dc (20 bucks each really helpful) called marvel and dc vault, carnage beat venom, juggy was beaten by the wimpeist person ever "kitty pride", and in a comic spidey used smarts to drown him in cemente and carnage is insane but has smart too, plus webs stronger than venom and spidy, can trurn his godam hands into axes, and is super agile and fast, has the scariest annoying laugh, and beside that fact he is one of the top 10 favorite villains

#33 Square Pickle

Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Electricferret.com

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:24 PM

If your handy little book told you all that, then you should go back to Dollar Tree and ask for your 4 quarters back. Carnage is nowhere near Juggernauts strength, and as for your "His name's CARNAGE and his opponet is JUGGY" argument, thats just retarded. Names dont make a difference in power. If Juggernauts name was Tammy, he'd still be kicking Carnage's ass up and down this fight. You can sit and talk about how "Scary" Carnage is to a norman mortal, but what you obviously fail to realise is that Juggy is not a normal mortal. Again, you are obviously favoring Carnage and are a big fan of his, but once again Im going to inform you how obvious it is that you have no idea who the Juggernaut is other than owning an unoffical power booklet that is 100% wrong in these (and probibly many other) cases.

#34 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:05 AM

This guy is not worth arguing with. He's doing some of the same things that others here have done so I see where its going, its not worth trying to debate. Fun is fun yet I see what he's up to...I seen this tactic before...moving on to something else. We all know Juggs wouldn't lose this so why debate anymore?

#35 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:37 AM

If your handy little book told you all that, then you should go back to Dollar Tree and ask for your 4 quarters back. Carnage is nowhere near Juggernauts strength, and as for your "His name's CARNAGE and his opponet is JUGGY" argument, thats just retarded. Names dont make a difference in power. If Juggernauts name was Tammy, he'd still be kicking Carnage's ass up and down this fight. You can sit and talk about how "Scary" Carnage is to a norman mortal, but what you obviously fail to realise is that Juggy is not a normal mortal. Again, you are obviously favoring Carnage and are a big fan of his, but once again Im going to inform you how obvious it is that you have no idea who the Juggernaut is other than owning an unoffical power booklet that is 100% wrong in these (and probibly many other) cases.

listen who you want to win is your choice, you don't have to be a jerk about it but i chose carnage so end of story

#36 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:38 AM

This guy is not worth arguing with. He's doing some of the same things that others here have done so I see where its going, its not worth trying to debate. Fun is fun yet I see what he's up to...I seen this tactic before...moving on to something else. We all know Juggs wouldn't lose this so why debate anymore?

i'm not trying anything he thinks juggy wins and i think carnage wins so it's done with no more arguing

#37 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:41 AM

Ignorance gets you nowhere...

#38 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:06 AM

Ignorance gets you nowhere...

ha i'm ignorant listen i'm not gonna argue end of story um what was that guy's name oh yeah the cape he was a ignorant troll ok so if you want ignorant go there

#39 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:30 PM

The Cape, is that you?

#40 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:57 PM

The Cape, is that you?

Let's hope we don't get that scenario going again. As indignant as the cape was, he didn't exactly start off at EF that way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users