#1 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:batman, videogames, tv, comics

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:14 AM

Killer croc was swimming through the sewer when he saw a creature standing on a pipe. Killer croc dove and tackled the creature and they landed in the sewer water thrashing around. Killer croc bit the creature's shoulder and realized it was a predator. The predator threw killer croc into a wall and leap after him. Killer croc slashed the predator's chest with his claws and roared. The predator grabbed croc's neck and banged croc's head into the wall several times. Killer croc kicked him and the predator grabbed croc's legs as he fell. The 2 beasts slashed at eachother in the sewer water.

Killer croc: THIS IS MY DOMAIN!!!

The predator punches croc's stomach and then leaps over him. Croc almost spun around to fight more but the predator was faster and slashed croc's back. Croc roars as he jumps to a pipe to recover. The predator throws a spear that hits croc in the shoulder. Croc roars in pain as he falls into rushing sewer water. The predator has decided to kill croc and keep his head as a prize so he leaps in after him.

VOTE FOR WHO WINS!!

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:14 AM

Learn More About
Killer Croc
Read more about Killer Croc at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Killer Croc Wiki Entry DC Guide.com Batman The Animated Series.com

Predator X
Read more about Predator X at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Links: Wikipedia Marvel: Predator X Predator X Marvel

#3 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:30 AM

Reading the wiki it says both of them have superhuman strength yet no idea of exactly HOW strong that is.

#4 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:batman, videogames, tv, comics

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:00 AM

Reading the wiki it says both of them have superhuman strength yet no idea of exactly HOW strong that is.

i would guess the same strength if any

#5 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:52 PM

Judging from what I've just read about Predator X's abilities and demeanor, this is probably exactly how this battle would kick off. Not too bad.

If Predator X is taking on the current version of Killer Croc, they both actually have pretty similar durability (current Croc is bulletproof and was only KO'd by a decent amount of explosives; even then, the resulting explosion left no visable scarring on Croc's hide) and healing factors. This would probably be a long, brutal fight, but Predator X would eventually outlast Croc due to having virtually unlimited stamina and the ability to use materials around him to rebuild himself.

#6 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:watching movies, playing video games, writing cbub battles, listening to music, and reading comics...

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:15 AM

i don't know much about predator x. no comment!!!

#7 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:15 AM

Match Final Results
Killer Croc: 8
Predator X: 13
FPA: 2.0

0 user(s) are reading this topic