#1 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:batman, videogames, tv, comics

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:57 AM

Batman watched his city when suddenly he saw an explosion. Batman jumped into his bat-mobile and drove in that direction. When he got there he saw Wolverine slashing thugs to shreds.

Batman: NO!!

Wolverine: who are you bub?

Batman: i'm batman, why are you killing in my city?

Wolverine: your city? HA! apparently if it weren't for me these punks wouldv'e gotten away.

Batman: and they wouldn't be dead! I'm giving you one chance...

SKNIT!! Wolverine pops his claws and runs at Batman but Batman dodges him and does 6 multiple punches and Wolverine does a flip.

Wolverine: is that all you got?! RAAA!!

Batman moves to the side and Wolverine slashes the air. Batman kicks him and does a backflip throwing a ice pellet that froze Wolverine's feet.

Batman: enough! why are you here!

Wolverine: listen bub, I don't wanna hurt your feelings but your a lousy fighter.

Wolverine breaks free and slashes batman's cape. Batman moves to his side and dodges another slash. Wolverine rams into batman and they fall ontop of a moving train. Batman rolls to his feet and punches wolverine twice. Wolverine loses his balance and falls. Batman jumps after him and grabs him. They grapple onto a roof.

Wolverine: I wouldv'e survived the fall, besides who saves their enemy?

Wolverine slashes again but batman grabs his arm and snaps it. Wolverine cracks his neck and shakes the wounded arm.

Wolverine: Let's get dirty bub!

VOTE FOR WHO WINS!!!

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:57 AM

Learn More About
Batman
Read more about Batman at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia Batman Entry The Dark Knight Golden Age Batman Site

Wolverine
Read more about Wolverine at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wolverine Wiki entry Marvel Wolverine-Answers.com

#3 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:watching movies, playing video games, writing cbub battles, listening to music, and reading comics...

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:59 PM

dude you can't write the story exactly how i write stories. use your own creativity!!! jk. good job. wolvie wins it btw

#4 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:32 AM

dude you can't write the story exactly how i write stories. use your own creativity!!! jk. good job. wolvie wins it btw

i made this alone without looking at other stories (tell the truth i don't read matches i just vote on who i want to win and sometimes comment) but thanks i personally like this match and i used wolverine cause i got my name that way cause my brother liked wolverine and i was named after him

#5 The Lord Dragon Reborn

The Lord Dragon Reborn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • Interests:XBOX 360, SCIENCE FICTION NOVELS/MOVIES, FOOTBALL, AND NONREALITY TV SHOWS

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:37 PM

Tell me, how exactly Batman "snap" Wolverives arm?

#6 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:25 PM

Tell me, how exactly Batman "snap" Wolverives arm?

he snapped it back but of course it really didn't hurt to wolverine since he's made of goddam metal

#7 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:watching movies, playing video games, writing cbub battles, listening to music, and reading comics...

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:50 PM

he snapped it back but of course it really didn't hurt to wolverine since he's made of goddam metal

correction....adamantium

#8 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:59 AM

correction....adamantium

well ok but the thing is, does batman or wolverine win, personally i want batman to win but wolverine has a bigger advantage

#9 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

Why? No one's gonna see them.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Interests:Crossovers, tortoises, videogames, Happy Wheels, other random stuff.

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:19 PM

well ok but the thing is, does batman or wolverine win, personally i want batman to win but wolverine has a bigger advantage

Well you would, your name is batmanking! But you are right, Wolverine does have an advantage. Even if Batman has a gadget that melts adamantium, which is doubtful in this situation, there is no way he would even be able to get close enough to use it!

#10 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:19 PM

Well you would, your name is batmanking! But you are right, Wolverine does have an advantage. Even if Batman has a gadget that melts adamantium, which is doubtful in this situation, there is no way he would even be able to get close enough to use it!

true but then again batman fought hulk when joker made banner mad and won and if hulk won in a fight agianst wolverine i think that decides are winner

#11 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

crossovers don't count and Wolverine has beat Hulk before aswell. Wolverine beats Bruce he is stronger, faster, a better fighter, and more ruthless . He does not tire Bruce can only fight for a few hours without rest Wolverine can keep going as long as he has to to win.

#12 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:40 AM

Details are important when doing a setup. If an arm is snapped and its wolverine you should state if he has adamantium or not.

#13 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:40 AM

crossovers don't count and Wolverine has beat Hulk before aswell. Wolverine beats Bruce he is stronger, faster, a better fighter, and more ruthless . He does not tire Bruce can only fight for a few hours without rest Wolverine can keep going as long as he has to to win.

actually if batman beat wolverine up and wouldn't stop so wolvie's healing factor can't work then he'd win because wolvie has a healing factor although it's slowly healing

#14 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:41 AM

Details are important when doing a setup. If an arm is snapped and its wolverine you should state if he has adamantium or not.

it's a fact wolverine is adamantium

#15 Garland

Garland

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:47 AM

Yes, but Wolverine went a few years without metal and just had bone claws with his healing factor.

#16 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:46 PM

actually if batman beat wolverine up and wouldn't stop so wolvie's healing factor can't work then he'd win because wolvie has a healing factor although it's slowly healing

if batman punched wolverine he would shatter his hand while leaving a small bruse on wolverine that would disapear in less then a second. without prep bruce wold be lucky to walk away from this one at all.

#17 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:15 AM

Match Final Results
Batman: 16
Wolverine: 15
FPA: 2.0

#18 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:21 AM

Though the voting is over I will say this, Batman is smarter than logan, way smarter. Its interesting with all of Logan's combat knowledge serviing with the groups he has even before he was an xman they never seem to use that part of his mind for tactical stuff at all. Its a waste really of where the character coudl go. It's all about slashing and the blades.

Overall though with Batman being who he is and if he was able to get away from Wolverine and think this out he would find a way to beat him, even if he didn't kill him he'd find a way to knock him out, though I was a bit surprised that the votes showed Batman winning I would say that in a physical confrontation he'd be a fool to try to go hand to hand with Wolverine. However, the thing that all of you are seeming to forget is that just because a character has a healing factor it does not mean they can't be put down and they don't have lungs and other things. For example.

Wolverine can be blinded..what about a spark of extremely bright light? Not like it would not blind him for a few moments.

Wolverine has to breathe. He's not super strong and though the blades can cut through anything, if Batman could put a batrang around him long enough to hold him for a few seconds and his arms are tied down, how can he get his blades up there to cut through the wire? Remember that you got to think about this stuff. All people want to see is a brawl and Batman WILL fight you yet he's smart enough to know when that isn't the best course of action. He would NOT brawl with Wolverine at all. Once he was able to restrain him, hit him with a gas pellet and its over.

Also healing factors dont compensate breathing under water. Wolverine can not ADAPT to anything just because of a healing factor. So in essence he could drown. What if you were able to tie a heavy weight around him and knock him into a body of water where he can't position his blades to get them up to cut through something?

Try it, put your arms at your sides holding them down. If Wolverine was tied around the top and bottom of the arms to where he could not bend them, how can he pull them up? He can't break chains with physical strength, he's not that strong.

Yeah..Batman would get him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users