Photo
- - - - -

Match 11279 X-Men and Optimus Prime and Leonardo (TMNT) vs. Superboy-Prime and Black Adam and Bane

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Redemption X

Redemption X

Released the Kraken

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • Interests:DC Comics

Marvel Comics

science fiction

fantasy

classic/gothic horror

classic videogames

anime and manga

giantesses

fun movies

That Guy With the Glasses

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:34 AM

Redemption X Enter your Set-Up for the match here. This is your post - it belongs to you - and you may use the EDIT function at any time in the future to update this post.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:34 AM

Learn More About
Optimus Prime
Read more about Optimus Prime at Wikipedia
Official Site: Hasbro Links: Wikipedia: Optimus Prime Transformers Archive: Optimus Prime Teletraan-1: Optimus Prime

X-Men
Read more about X-Men at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Uncanny X-Men.net IMDb

Leonardo (TMNT)
Read more about Leonardo (TMNT) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Mirage Studios Links: Wikipedia Entry TMNT Bio: Leonardo Official Site Profile

Superboy-Prime
Read more about Superboy-Prime at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Superboy-Prime's Wiki Profile Superboy-Prime's Origin DC's Infinite Crisis Site

Bane
Read more about Bane at Wikipedia
Official Site: D.C Comics Links: Wikipedia Unoff. Guide to D.C Universe Dark Knight

Black Adam
Read more about Black Adam at Wikipedia
Official Site: D.C. Comics Links: wikipedia black adam DC Comics origin of black adam Black Adam by Otto Binder

#3 Guest_Redemption X_*

Guest_Redemption X_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:42 PM

Wheeljack, April O'Neil and Beast wake up to find themselves tied up in chains in a large room.

"What is this?" says Wheeljack

"What's going on?" says April

"Who could have possibly done this to us?" says Beast

A voice calls from the shadows, "Who else?".

And from shadows emerge the three greatest villains the world has ever known

"Black Adam!" says Wheeljack

"Superboy-Prime!" says Beast

"Bane!" says April O'Neil

"I see that our fame precedes us." says Black Adam

"Or our infamy, as it may be." says Superboy-Prime

"Why have you kidnapped us?" says Beast

"Well, you see, the three of us are the greatest supervillains that this world has ever known..." says Black Adam

"But, to this day, we have been unable to take over this world." says Bane

"No matter how strong and powerful we are, superheroes just keep defeating us." says Superboy-Prime

"Which is why we captured you. You all have something we want." says Black Adam

"And what is it?" says April

"Your technology. Each one of you is capable of creating technological wonders. From now on, you will work for us, using your brilliant minds to create weapons and inventions for us." says Bane

"What if we refuse?" says Beast

"Then, we will rip you all apart like you were tissue paper!" says Black Adam

"You won't get away with this! The Ninja Turtles will come rescue me!" says April

"And so will my beloved X-Men teammates." says Beast

"This is an act of war, and the Autobots will be quick to respond!" says Whelljack

"Let them come! We will crush them all like the bugs they are, just as we've crushed countless before them!" says Superboy-Prime

---------------------------------

"So, any signs of April?" says Leonardo

"Nada, nothing, zilch, zero, fearless leader!" says Michelangelo

"I pushed all the hoodlums in New York, and none of them had any useful to say! Well, except for one thing..." says Raphael

"What is it?" says Leonardo

"Well, one of the gangsters kept saying something funny over and over...'le fléau du venin'. Do you have any idea what that means?" says Raphael

" 'le fléau du venin'...that's French for 'the bane of the venom'." says Donatello

"Bane...venom...Bane's venom! Bane must be behind this!" says Leonardo

"So, we find Bane, kick his ass, and rescue April!" says Raphael

"Let's go, guys!" says Leonardo

"Time to show them what these ninjas are made of!" says Michelangelo

--------------------------

"So, Jeanie, what does Cerebro say?" says Wolverine

"According to Cerebro, Hank was kidnapped by Black Adam, Superboy-Prime and Bane!" says Jean Grey

"I knew it! Only villains as nasty as those ones could have done this!" says Wolverine

"Do you really think we should do this? I've read about those three, and they are the toughest villains around! Very few have crossed paths with them and lived!" says Hope Summers

"It doesn't matter how tough or powerful they may be. Beast is our friend, and we can't leave him behind!" says Storm

"Ororo is right. We are getting Hank back, right now!" says Wolverine

--------------------

"So, any idea who could have kidnapped Wheeljack?" says Optimus Prime

"Nothing. Apparently, whoever kidnapped him messed up with the security camera." says Mirage

"However..." says Sideswipe

"Yes?" says Optimus Prime

"We have discovered traces of Kryptonian DNA at the site of the kidnapping. But it's not from a Kryptonian from this Earth, but a Kryptonian from Earth Prime." says Ratchet

"This must be the work of Superboy-Prime!" says Arcee

"That bastard! Let's blast his sorry ass and get Wheeljack back!" says Ironhide

"AUTOBOTS! TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!" says Optimus Prime

-----------------------

Thus, the Autobots, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the X-Men meet at the entrance of the same lair

"Mutant turtles!" says Colossus in shock

"Alien robots!" says X-23, also shocked

"Hey, I know these robots! They are the Autobots, the team of superhero robots that teamed up with the Avengers!" says Marvel Girl

"And these are the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, that team of superheroes that I heard on the news!" says Shadowcat

"And you are the X-Men, that team of mutant superheroes that the Avengers told us about!" says Jazz

"So, what are you doing here?" says Donatello

"Our friend, Beast, got kidnapped, so we are here to rescue him." says Wolverine

"Our friend, April O'Neil, also got kidnapped, and we are here to rescue her." says Leonardo

"One of us, Wheeljack, was also snatched by evil forces, and we are also here to bring him back." says Optimus Prime

"So, why don't we join forces? Together, we can get all of our friends back and defeat those who kidnapped them." says Donatello

"That sounds like a wonderful idea!" says Prowl

"I agree, working together is the best option at the moment." says Elixir

"A superhero team up? Awesome! This is gonna be the collest thing ever!" says Michelangelo

"Right, so let's go inside. And remember to be careful, we don't know what we may find in there..." says Leonardo

So, it's:

-Leonardo

-Donatello

-Michelangelo

-Raphael

-Optimus Prime

-Ratchet

-Ironhide

-Arcee

-Mirage

-Prowl

-Jazz

-Sideswipe

-Bumblebee

-Cliffjumper

-Jetfire

-Silverbolt

-Air Raid

-Fireflight

-Skydive

-Slingshot

-Warpath (the Autobot)

-Hot Spot

-Sunstreaker

-Trailbreaker

-Hound

-Bluestreak

-Chromia

-Moonracer

-Firestar (the Autobot)

-Elita One

-Wolverine

-Storm

-White Phoenix (Jean Grey)

-Hope Summers

-X-23

-Colossus (in his regular mutant form)

-Shadowcat

-Marvel Girl (Rachel Summers)

-Pixie

-Magik (Amanda Sefton)

-X-Man (Nate Grey)

-Elixir

-Polaris

-Havok

-Darwin

-Iceman

-Gambit

-Psylocke

-Cannonball

-Thunderbird

-Warpath (the X-man)

-Magma

-Cypher

-M

-Jamie Madrox

VS

-Black Adam

-Superboy-Prime

-Bane (with Venom)

So, who wins this?

#4 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

It doesn't matter how many relatively weak characters you pile on, Black Adam and SBP destroy the other team.

#5 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:27 PM

It doesn't matter how many relatively weak characters you pile on, Black Adam and SBP destroy the other team.

I wouldn't be too quick to say that. X-Man has some power on him. He's like the only one that's any threat, but with all those big robots and superheroes, they should be able to work out a stragety to overwhelm the villians.

For instance, I see the Ariealbots in there. That means Superion. A very big target. While Superboy-Prime is showing off going after the super giant robot, Polaris and Storm and Jean and Rachael do something to slow him down.

Black Adam's not going to fall for stupid tricks and start tearing apart whoever's in front of him. The Autobots can catch him in a crossfire and at least hurt him a bit. Throw in Havok's firepower and maybe Iceman and Magma- Adam won't be just shrugging that stuff off.

It would be a mistake to leave Bane for the Turtles and low powered heroes. Maybe have the Autobot Warpath blast him or either one of the telepaths put a whammy on him to take him out of the fight quickly.

I'm not saying it's a guarenteed victory, but I do see them pulling off a rescue and hurting the villians enough to not get slaughtered.

#6 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:03 PM

Didn't see X-Man. But SBP can speed blitz the hell out of him, really, both him and BA are capable of blitzing the entire opposing team before they even do anything.

#7 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:49 AM

Decent set-up. but Team 2 takes this.

While Bane is a non-factor here (since he can be taken out solo by almost anybody on Team 1), Superboy-Prime and Black Adam more than make up for that. The only character on Team 1 that can realistically take out BA and SBP is White Phoenix Jean (though, powerwise, even she may have a tough time against SBP), but Adam's and SBP's FTL speeds can take out Jean before she even has a chance to power up.

#8 Guest_badpierce_*

Guest_badpierce_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:21 AM

Agreed this should be a easy win for the badguys. Could hope steal anyones powers or just mutants? Xman could put up a small fight and there are some powerful minds in there. Emma could maybe mind screw superbly. He seems to be week minded. Bane vs a turtle would be a cool fight too. Overall black adam crushes.

#9 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:35 PM

I don't understand why you would have a huge ass list of characters when only a couple actually matter in the fight. Why include the freaking transformers and the TMNT and Bane in a fight with SBP and White Phoenix Jean? It just makes it harder for people to actually pick out who's going to contribute in the fight in a huge list of cannon fodder.

#10 Guest_Redemption X_*

Guest_Redemption X_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:36 PM

I don't understand why you would have a huge ass list of characters when only a couple actually matter in the fight. Why include the freaking transformers and the TMNT and Bane in a fight with SBP and White Phoenix Jean? It just makes it harder for people to actually pick out who's going to contribute in the fight in a huge list of cannon fodder.

Simple answer: I wanted to do a Transformers/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/X-Men fight. But the character slot for the Autobots was already in use, and so was the character slot for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and I didn't want to wait. So I picked Leonardo to represent the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (because he's the leader) and Optimus Prime to represent the Autobots (again, because he's the leader).

I picked Black Adam and Superboy Prime as the villains because my time here has caused me to see both of them as the ultimate villains, and thus I thought they would be perfect villains for my team-up. I picked Bane because I couldn't do 3 VS 2, and I remembered how highly people spoke of Bane in the past. My original choice for the third villain was actually Shego from "Kim Possible", but I changed it because of fear that my fight (or Shego herself) would not being taken seriously due to Shego being a Disney cartoon character.

#11 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:33 PM

Simple answer: I wanted to do a Transformers/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/X-Men fight. But the character slot for the Autobots was already in use, and so was the character slot for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and I didn't want to wait. So I picked Leonardo to represent the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (because he's the leader) and Optimus Prime to represent the Autobots (again, because he's the leader).

I picked Black Adam and Superboy Prime as the villains because my time here has caused me to see both of them as the ultimate villains, and thus I thought they would be perfect villains for my team-up. I picked Bane because I couldn't do 3 VS 2, and I remembered how highly people spoke of Bane in the past. My original choice for the third villain was actually Shego from "Kim Possible", but I changed it because of fear that my fight (or Shego herself) would not being taken seriously due to Shego being a Disney cartoon character.

I understand where you're coming from. I have no idea who Shego is. But I think you should just go with what you want. I've been suprised at how well people have responded to some of the 'less than serious' portrayed characters that I've used and I've had that same fear. Plus it wil allow people to get to know a less popular character.

#12 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 09:46 AM

Well, its not a Transformers/TMNT/X-Men fight. Its a white Phoenix and X-Man vs. SBP and BA fight.

#13 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:51 PM

Well, its not a Transformers/TMNT/X-Men fight. Its a white Phoenix and X-Man vs. SBP and BA fight.

Come one. A blast from Superion won't hurt them? Or Havok or Transformers Warpath (who turns into a tank)? I'm not saying it would kill them or knock them out, but it would have to hurt and stun them at least for a moment.

#14 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:56 PM

No. These are people who can easily withstand attacks capable of shattering a planet.

#15 Guest_Redemption X_*

Guest_Redemption X_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:33 PM

No. These are people who can easily withstand attacks capable of shattering a planet.

And again, I have to ask: what's stopping them from either destroying or conquering DC Earth?

If they were that powerful, they could easily conquer and/or destroy DC Earth (not a lot of cosmics on the Justice League or Justice Society, Doctor Fate and Zatanna are the only ones who come to mind, and I'm pretty sure that CBUBers would tell me that Adam and Prime are more powerful than either of them).

Yet, DC Earth remains safe from them. So, my question is...WHY?

When I first asked this question, I got the answer "the DC heroes pile on them". But, if that was the case, the Transformers and the X-Men and the Ninja Turtles could pile on them in this fight, thus winning. So, clearly, "the DC heroes pile on them" is not a valid answer.

So, which is the correct answer? How does DC Earth remain safe from Black Adam and Superboy Prime?

#16 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:42 AM

Because they have people like Superman and Martian Manhunter you idiot. What kind of dumb question is that?

#17 Guest_Redemption X_*

Guest_Redemption X_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:58 AM

Because they have people like Superman and Martian Manhunter you idiot. What kind of dumb question is that?

I'm no idiot. I pitted Black Adam against an Avengers team that had both Hulk and Thor, and Black Adam won. Are you saying that Superman and the Martian Manhunter are more powerful than Hulk and Thor?

I also pitted the Powerpuff Girls (who, as far as I know, have all of Superman's powers) against Black Adam and Black Adam won.

Hell, one user pitted Ghost Rider against Black Adam, and Black Adam still won. I seriously doubt that Superman is more powerful than Ghost Rider.

Also, magic affects Superman the same way it does to a normal human. Black Adam's powers are magical in nature. And Black Adam would *vulgarity*ing splatter a normal human in a milisecond. So, I wouldn't put my money on Superman in a fight with Black Adam anyway, unless you are saying that a normal human could withstand Black Adam's attacks.

So, "they have Superman and the Martian Manhunter" is not the correct answer, either.

So...what is the correct answer?

#18 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:55 PM

I'm no idiot. I pitted Black Adam against an Avengers team that had both Hulk and Thor, and Black Adam won. Are you saying that Superman and the Martian Manhunter are more powerful than Hulk and Thor?

I also pitted the Powerpuff Girls (who, as far as I know, have all of Superman's powers) against Black Adam and Black Adam won.

Hell, one user pitted Ghost Rider against Black Adam, and Black Adam still won. I seriously doubt that Superman is more powerful than Ghost Rider.

Also, magic affects Superman the same way it does to a normal human. Black Adam's powers are magical in nature. And Black Adam would *vulgarity*ing splatter a normal human in a milisecond. So, I wouldn't put my money on Superman in a fight with Black Adam anyway, unless you are saying that a normal human could withstand Black Adam's attacks.

So, "they have Superman and the Martian Manhunter" is not the correct answer, either.

So...what is the correct answer?

The answer is that the bad guys can't win. Not completely. That's the rule.

#19 Guest_Crzyrkrdd_*

Guest_Crzyrkrdd_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:58 PM

I can see like the extras as just distractions, So thats why i think team 1 would win because it has too many people for black adam and SBP to focus on, and i think TMNT take Bane then go on as more distraction fodder.

#20 Guest_Redemption X_*

Guest_Redemption X_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:24 AM

The answer is that the bad guys can't win. Not completely. That's the rule.

But there has to be a logical way for the good guys to win. If Black Adam is THIS powerful, then there's no logical way for the heroes to win against him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users