Photo
- - - - -

Match 11261 Thanos and Apocalypse and Onslaught vs. Darkseid and Mongul and Imperiex Prime

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:watching movies, playing video games, writing cbub battles, listening to music, and reading comics...

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:37 AM

3 gems are in the possession of Adam Warlock but the set is unfortunately, incomplete, having lost 3 gems while in battle. The other gems lay in the hands of none other than Thanos himself. He has planned to seek Warlock and rightfully take over the power of the gems once again. This time he knew he needed extra-help to make sure his idea had went smooth and no gaps were created. He took on the help from Apocalypse and Onslaught both being promised the same power he shall receive from the gems. (The two didn't know he was just using them for there help and not going to allow them omnipotence once the gems were his).

Meanwhile...

The Lord of Apokolips decided to hunt for the Infinity Gems, which he once had in possession, hoping to figure out there mysterious power and omnipotence. Darkseid realized his only option to locate the gems was to travel to the Marvel universe destroying everything in his path until his quest was fulfilled. While in his lair exploring the power of his newly found Mother Box he discovers how to open boom tubes able to lead him anywhere of his desire. He quickly knew he had figured a way to lead him to the Marvel universe but he needed more heavy-hitters to be in total control of his plot. He recruited Imperiex and Mongul and also promised Mother Box's and the power of the same kind he possessed with the gems if they would follow him into what he called "His Master Plan" to rule the multiverse (of course he was lying through his teeth about rewarding them with anything after he takes over the gems). They both agreed. His ideas have went as well as planned and began his journey to the Marvel universe with Imperiex and Mongul by his side.

Darksied and his followers come upon many Marvel villains demanding the location of the gems. Most villains do not know and are killed by the three power hungry tyrants. Finally they come upon Gamora who leads them straight to Warlocks post. Warlock is sitting on his thrown while a giant purple armored powerhouse charges through the door with ease, and right behind him is Imperiex and Darkseid.

Darkseid immediately sees the gems enclosed in a glass casing.

Warlock: Who are you all and what do you want of me?

Darkseid: I want the gems and all the power they give. If you refuse you will be erased from existence.

Warlock: So be it. (His guards attack as well does he.)

Warlock releases a powerful projection of energy dropping Mongul to a knee, but Imperiex quickly reacts back at Warlock sending an energy blast, while Darkseid one by one demolishes the guards with the Omega Beam. While Warlock is dropped in agony Darkseid releases Omega Beams disintegrating him in thin air.

Darkseid then starts walking over to the gems as Mongul is standing up.

Mongul: We have found them Darkseid. All of the galaxy shall be as good as ours. (thinking that's all of the gems that exist)

Darkseid: Yes. The power to the future is in our hands.

Imperiex: Good.

Suddenly a huge red and purple machine walks through the door with Thanos and Apocalypse right behind it.

Apocalypse: Those gems belong to us. We have been looking for what is ours for too long.

Imperiex: What we have in our hands is ours until you can take it from us.

Thanos: Your making this way to hard.

Thanos fires a blast blowing the mother box out of Darkseid hands and opening up a boom tube to an unknown universe. Darkseid and the others quickly jump into the tube with 3 gems and Thanos follows behind with the other 3.

They all 6 end up in a universe they have never witnessed and can all taste the difference in dimensional change.

The six death-stare each other down.

Thanos: Those belong to me you fool. Now give them up or we will gladly take them. (He hands Onslaught and Apocalypse their own gems to use during the battle)

Darkseid: Now it's time to show them how we do things where were from. (His eyes light up red and hands Mongul and Imperiex there own Gem to use in battle)

The fight is on. 3 v. 3

Darksied will be using the Reality Gem (Use able to grant wishes that can greatly defy reality itself)
Mongul will be using the Space Gem (Allows user to warp or rearrange space and exist in all locations or any desired location at will)
and Imperiex will be using the Mind Gem (Allows user limitless enhanced mental and psionic power)

vs.

Thanos will be using the Time Gem (Allows user full control of the past, present, and future as well as time travel)
Apocalypse will be using the Power Gem (Ables the user to access all power and energy that exists or will exist in the universe)
And Onslaught will be using the Soul Gem (Allows user to steal, manipulate, and alter souls of the living or dead)

The Ego Gem (the consciousness of Nemesis) will be rewarded to the winner. All the gems combined, will allow full-omnipotence of Reality, Space, Mind, Power, Time, Soul, and Ego to the beholder.

------------------------------------------
how's the set-up?

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:37 AM

Learn More About
Thanos
Read more about Thanos at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Thanos' Wiki Profile The Marvel Directory: Thanos Marvel's Official Page on Thanos

Onslaught
Read more about Onslaught at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia: Onslaught Uncannyxmen.net: Onslaught Marvel.com: Onslaught

Apocalypse
Read more about Apocalypse at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia: Apocalypse Uncannyxmen.net: Apocalypse Marvel.com: Apocalypse

Darkseid
Read more about Darkseid at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia: Darkseid DC Database: Darkseid JLA Watchtower: Darkseid

Imperiex Prime
Read more about Imperiex Prime at Wikipedia
Official Site: D.C Comics Links: Wikipedia Wikipedia JLA Database

Mongul
Read more about Mongul at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wiki Entry supermansupersite entry DC databse entry

#3 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:watching movies, playing video games, writing cbub battles, listening to music, and reading comics...

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:50 AM

no comments yet? i thought this would be a hit. tabarnack!!!

#4 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:53 AM

Because they all have power gems, the individual powers don't really matter at all. So there was really no point in using high powered villains. It's more about how powerful the respective gems are and how good the different people would be at using them. I think the reality gem is most powerful.

#5 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

Echo force is right. It's up to who can use their gem the best. And yes the reality gem is the most powerful. But the power gem actually powers the other gems (at least when they're combined). But I'll go with team two. Onsalught is a psychic being. He'll be more adept with the abilities of the soul gem and would be able to warp his foes into sissys or something.

Oh and it's an interesting set up, just takes a lot of thought because eveybody has a soul gem.

#6 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:20 PM

dangit. i suck a-gain!!! lol btw leroy, onslaught is on team 1 i think lol. anyway thanks for the advice fellas and i hope you keep checking out my matches and letting me know how they are.

#7 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:37 PM

Match Final Results
Onslaught and Apocalypse and Thanos: 13
Imperiex Prime and Mongul and Darkseid: 6
FPA: 2.8

0 user(s) are reading this topic