Photo
- - - - -

Match 11246 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987) and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vs. Battletoads

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

Why? No one's gonna see them.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Interests:Crossovers, tortoises, videogames, Happy Wheels, other random stuff.

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:29 AM

potterpuppetpals Enter your Set-Up for the match here. This is your post - it belongs to you - and you may use the EDIT function at any time in the future to update this post.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:29 AM

Learn More About
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Read more about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at Wikipedia
Official Site: Mirage Studios Links: TNMT Wiki Entry 4Kids-TMNT TMNT-IMDb

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987)
Read more about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Fred Wolf Films Links: Wikipedia TMNTpedia Wapedia

Battletoads
Read more about Battletoads at Wikipedia
Official Site: Rareware Links: Wikipedia Killer Video Games Moby Games

#3 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:watching movies, playing video games, writing cbub battles, listening to music, and reading comics...

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:50 PM

battletoads have technology that could destroy the turtles without question and would be a stomp. but if surprise attacked, which the turtles could easily accomplish, then tmnt take it. hands down! and depends on hand to hand combat or weapons? in hand to hand combant tmnt in a stomp. depends on setup tbh.

#4 The Lord Dragon Reborn

The Lord Dragon Reborn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • Interests:XBOX 360, SCIENCE FICTION NOVELS/MOVIES, FOOTBALL, AND NONREALITY TV SHOWS

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:13 PM

I can't vote against the Turtles. Plus, Donnie can match any tech that the Toads could come up with.

#5 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:watching movies, playing video games, writing cbub battles, listening to music, and reading comics...

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:13 AM

you think he could?

#6 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:26 AM

Can't wait the see the set-up for this, potter, but for now, it looks like the Battletoads get stomped against two sets of Turtles. Maybe just pitting the Toads against just one version of the Turtles might make a more compelling, but I'll wait and see what the actual set-up looks like.

#7 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:14 AM

turtles win.

#8 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Interests:Crossovers, tortoises, videogames, Happy Wheels, other random stuff.

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:46 AM

The Setting: This match takes place in the Turtles Forever story. All eight turtles are being threatened to be wiped from existance, but 80's Donatello uses his teleporter device to transport them all to the original comics universe (AKA Turtle Prime).

However, this doesn't work out as well as the turtles expected, and they are all transported to a very different universe.

2003 Raphael: So, this is Turtle Prime?

80's Donatello: Wait, something has gone wrong. This is not Turtle Prime, it's not a Turtleverse at all.

2003 Raphael: (grabbing 80's Donatello) Then where is it then?

2003 Donatello: It says that this is called 'Toadverse Prime'. The machine must have got confused.

2003 Michelangelo: How do we get out of here then?

???: You ain't going nowhere, punks!

Three mysterious looking figures jump down off a rock. They look very similar to the turtles, exept they're toads, which actually look nothing like turtles.

Zitz: Hold it right there, imposters! We know you work for the Dark Queen!

80's Michelangelo: Dark Queen? Who's that?

Pimple: Don't play dumb with us! That machine you got there is obviously a death ray of some kind.

2003 Donatello: It's not! It's just an interdimensional warp device.

Pimple: Like I said, a death ray!

2003 Raphael: Uh, Dony, I don't think these guys understand techno-babble.

2003 Leonardo: Look, we're on a mission to save all of reality, so we don't have time to get into unnecissary fights. But if you're willing to team up with us, then we will oblige.

Leonardo puts out his hand for a hand shake. Zitz looks reluctant to trust him, but shakes his hand anyway. But it's a trick! Zitz transforms his hand into a spiky ball, which stabs into Leo's hand. Leo gives out a cry of pain and Zitz slams him into the ground.
All the other turtles and toads rush in to fight eachother, while Zitz and Leo square off for a one on one duel. Who will win?

#9 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:47 PM

Dude, you could've put the set-up in the first post.

#10 Guest_Redemption X_*

Guest_Redemption X_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:52 PM

Having read the setup, I want you to watch this:

http://blip.tv/phelo...forever-5950224

before commenting on this match.

Seriously, just watch it before you even think of replying to this match.

The 2003 Ninja Turtles are NOT teaming up with the 1987 Ninja Turtles. They are actually teaming up with a parody of the 1987 Turtles. And not a good one at that.

The Turtles Forever 1987 Ninja Turtles are idiotic, cowardly and incompenent, and will certainly mess things up for the 2003 Ninja Turtles.

Battletoads win.

#11 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:34 PM

yep toads take it. dangit lol i hate when the turtles lose....

#12 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:27 AM

The 2003 Ninja Turtles are NOT teaming up with the 1987 Ninja Turtles. They are actually teaming up with a parody of the 1987 Turtles. And not a good one at that.

The Turtles Forever 1987 Ninja Turtles are idiotic, cowardly and incompenent, and will certainly mess things up for the 2003 Ninja Turtles.

Battletoads win.

Though I've only seen parts of Turtles Forever, I've seen enough to know what Redemption is saying is more or less true. Therefore, it's hard to argue the result here. The Battletoads should take this one.

Not too bad a set-up, potter, but you still could have (and still can) put it in the first post.

#13 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:52 AM

Having read the setup, I want you to watch this:

http://blip.tv/phelo...forever-5950224

before commenting on this match.

Seriously, just watch it before you even think of replying to this match.

Battletoads win.

OK, let's imagine that the 80's turtles aren't their annoying incompetant selves like they were in turtles forever. Could this affect the results?

#14 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:41 PM

I don't think the 80's turtles were that off in Turtles Forever. Those were the first turtles I ever saw, and to me they were pretty in character. Going off of how they were at the very beginning of the show, they could be a little more dangerous. I was voting for the Turtles anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users