• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Rupertmetal

Rupertmetal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:15 AM

They meet up in the sky high above Metropolis, flying opposite directions. Tony makes a snarky comment on her lack of a "suit." Diana takes exception, and it's on. A win is a knockout. They aren't trying to kill each other. Just an exhibition that Tony's thoroughly enjoying. However, Diana wants to end it quickly and move on with her day.

Iron Man has his usual yellow and red suit, and Wonder Woman has her usual weapons. If necessary they can both fly down to Metropolis to get stashed upgrades. Iron Man's would be extra weapon attachments, and Wonder Woman's would be a sword, shield and javelin. If they upgrade then the fight can be won by gaining a killing advantage OR knockout. Killing advantage would be Wonder Woman getting her sword on Iron Man's throat, at which point he would stand down in defeat.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:15 AM

Learn More About
Wonder Woman
Read more about Wonder Woman at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia Entry Wonder Woman Online Wonder Woman Secret Files PDF file

Iron Man
Read more about Iron Man at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wiki Iron Man Entry Marvel Directory Iron Man page Iron Man Armory

#3 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:32 AM

What do you mean by standard red and yellow suit? Aren't most of them those colors?

#4 Rupertmetal

Rupertmetal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:44 PM

I just meant his standard/default suit that he's in most of the time currently. According to this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man's_armor the number of suits is ridiculous.

#5 The Lord Dragon Reborn

The Lord Dragon Reborn

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • Interests:XBOX 360, SCIENCE FICTION NOVELS/MOVIES, FOOTBALL, AND NONREALITY TV SHOWS

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:52 PM

Wonder Woman puts up a good fight, but Iron Man wins out. BRACELETS CAN'T BLOCK EXPLOSIONS!!! Long story short, this one ends with Tony Stark getting some sweet, sweet amazon booty.

#6 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:59 PM

So...Bleeding Edge then? I think he can put up a good fight.

#7 Rupertmetal

Rupertmetal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:02 PM

Bleeding Edge it is.

I gotta go with WW due to her combat skills. I think she could evade most of IM's energy blasts, or block them with her bracelets or the shield. I think she has the strength to break through IM's armor to expose him to the sword and spear. And if she gets the lasso around him she can slam him into the ground for a knockout.

Basically, I think IM's only chance is to stay on the outside and fire energy blasts, but I think WW would be able to close the distance for hand to hand combat, which is a major advantage for her.

#8 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:25 PM

...You can't break through the Bleeding Edge armor like that. Its a part of him as it is inside his body when he's being Tony Stark. And even if you could break it, it regenerates at a rate comparable to comic Wolverine's healing factor. It also significantly amplifies his intelligence, so that also helps.

#9 Rupertmetal

Rupertmetal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:49 PM

I see that IM is no longer a man in a suit of armor. In my mind that's what he is for this match, but I know it wouldn't be fair to withhold his relatively new suit from him. Apparently he can create boxing gloves on his hands. Kind of Green Lanternish or Generator Rexish if you ask me, but it's up to the voter. That's why I didn't want to pick a suit. It's what WW is to you vs what IM is to you (the voter).

Either way the Bleeding Edge doesn't change my mind on WW winning. However, I don't think it's a stomp.

#10 baneblade

baneblade

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:34 PM

Diana is almost 'Superman' speed in terms of flying and reflexes. That fact, and her superior long range and upclose combat skills will beat Tony.

#11 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:25 AM

You sure about that? I mean the only thing I don't like is how they make it so techology can do ANYTHING in the marvel universe. Tony would have some weapon or something that would nullify Wonder woman and he'd win if Marvel were writing it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wonder Woman, Iron Man, DC, Marvel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users