Photo
- - - - -

Match 7599 ZombieGirl vs. Konnichicha Neko!

zombiegirl becki

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:29 PM

Josey did not seem pleased to be going to the stone altar. Nothing bad was going to happen of course, but none the less she was less then happy about the situation, and like all cats felt she was required to make her feelings known. Unlike other cats, she did not bother to scratch or bite, but instead just made passive aggressive snarks as Becki carried her there.

“After watching you I must admit, the undead must be truly stubborn creatures. No matter how many times she blew you up you just put yourself back together so she could blow you up again and again. Very persistent. Not very smart, but persistent…”

“Shut up cat.”

“I’m just saying it’s remarkable. For example, I’m quite sure that you have no idea what you’re doing for your little spell, so whatever magic you may attempt will probably turn you into a half a goat. Or give you a second head, then blow off your hands… Knowing you you’d probably just put them back and do it all over again.”

“Shut up!”

Becki knocked on Darren’s door and it swung open quickly. Darren was befuddled as Becki shoved Josey into her hands.

“Here, take her, she’s been a real pain the entire time.”

Darren and Josey exchanged greetings non-chalantly, as they seem to somehow have met at some point sometime before. Then the topic turned to gossip as Darren prepared the spell. Becki didn’t bother listening very intently; it was something about some warlock who had been bewitching some young lady, who turned out to be a were-rat lady, and both of the families were in a tiff about it. This went on for at least fifteen minutes before Becki went off.

“Oh God, Can we please get back to the spell. I want to catch the Bake-Neko, not wait for it to die of old age.”

“Bake Neko?” Josey asked while curled up on the altar, “Well why didn’t you mention it earlier, I know where it is.”

“You do? What, really? Wow. That makes this entire magical scavenger hunt seem like a massive waste of time.”

“Be that as it may, that creature lives around the Konnichiha Neko abandoned amusement park. In Fukushima, Japan.”

“F*ck. That means I have to use the Pinch again. Huh, well at least zombies can’t get radiation poisoning. At least I don’t think so.”

Darren sighs, exasperated at her wasted effort,

“So what do you want me to do with the all the extoplasm I had to store for this?”

Becki pushed the door back open and began sprinting down the hall.

“When life gives you extoplasm, make extoplasmade. Or something. I don’t really care.”

Darren rolls her eyes and Josey hops down from the altar and began strutting towards the nearby exit.

--------

Broken cat dolls scatter the park. Walls had crashed down, attractions had collapsed to wreckage, and no one was around for miles. The eerie silence was made worse by the constant feeling that Becki was being watched by the wide-eyed cat statues decorating the park. The Neko’s face was painted on every surface in smiling glee, yet Becki only felt anger when she saw the mascot’s smug grin.

She could hear a dull, sleeping breath coming from the tunnel ride ahead. A plastic heart symbol dangled off the front of the tunnel. Guess she knew what ride it was supposed to be. As she snuck in further her eyes adjusted to the darkness. Further along the track was a fiery red glow. The flames began to flicker. It grew brighter, and an echoing hiss chased towards her. The creature knew she was there, and was not pleased.

She was in a dark cramped space, alone, but was now armed with Sheila. It was time for round two, kitty cat.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:29 PM

Learn More About
ZombieGirl
Origination: Eldritch
Alignment: Hero
Team: The Sentinels of Liberty and Justice

Konnichicha Neko!
Origination: Eldritch
Alignment: Villain
Team: KALI

#3 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:31 PM

Geez, that was quick.

#4 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:36 PM

Finally, Becki vs Neko round two. The set up is based off of ZombieGirl's last two matches, so reread those if this doesn't make sense. Basically it is Becki vs Neko in a cramped tunnel of love ride without any water.

and Yes it was quick, I had it saved for when matches finally came on line.

#5 FoxFingers

FoxFingers

webmaster

• Electric Ferret
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:15 PM

Nice setup - a good story, thanks

#6 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:08 PM

'twas a good set up. Fire Kitty's 4 Life!

#7 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:10 PM

Neko again if Becki doesn't get friends.

#8 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:03 PM

Yay matches!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users