• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:25 PM

To be fair, though, the set-up doesn't state whether Sabretooth has an adamantium skeleton or not.

This is indeed true.

Large In Charge hasn't told us whether or not if Creed has adamantium bones. But even still, his healing factor has been incredibly hindered because of it. As a matter of fact, I am even wondering how Creed is still alive if his healing factor is inferior to Wolverine's, that he has survived the procedure. I'm thinking he should've died from that if Logan was barely able to survive the procedure.

But even with the adamantium bones, there are other ways for Kintaro to win. The brain can be shaken inside the adamantium skull, and in turn cause severe head trauma to someone like Sabertooth, and even Wolverine. As a matter of fact, I believe MarvelFan15 or Marvel Man provided scans where the Hulk had punched Wolverine hard enough for his brain to be shaken and the walls of his adamantium laced skull were actually damaging Wolverine's brain, making him effectively out of the fight.

Kintaro could possibly do the same, considering his strength and durability which is greater than Goro's.

-Rakai'Thwei

#22 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:43 PM

Didn't know that about creeds healing thanks rai

#23 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:01 PM

Kitaro is strong enough that he can still KO Sabretooth which being his healing factor is less effective then Logan's he would actually be out longer.

#24 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:17 PM

I am actually surprised to see Marvel on the losing side for once..

-Rakai'Thwei

#25 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:42 PM

Haha yeah really, I bet if you throw Logan in there it would change eventhough I still think kintaro would beat him too

#26 The Lord Dragon Reborn

The Lord Dragon Reborn

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • Interests:XBOX 360, SCIENCE FICTION NOVELS/MOVIES, FOOTBALL, AND NONREALITY TV SHOWS

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:44 AM

Adamantium or not, I have to stick with Sabretooth on this one. If the is adamantium then there is no question who the victor would be.

#27 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:13 AM

Adamantium or not, I have to stick with Sabretooth on this one. If the is adamantium then there is no question who the victor would be.

Then you simply wish to avoid the truth and the obvious. I of all people know how it is to want to support a character regardless yet even if adamantium was there, how would you..and I am talking to YOU here..

Lord of Dragon Reborn account for these factors?

Fighting Skill...Kintaro simply is the better fighter

Strength...Kintaro is way stronger

Weapons..if Kintaro grabs one he can still injure ST bad enough to slow him down..

Intelligence...Kintaro has existed longer than ST and knows more fighting than he has forgot. Remember, he's not human and hasn't lived a normal life span...

Physiology, this is a guy who joined up to take out beings that have powers and abilities that are beyond most of what ST can handle in a fight. I mean, the fact that he has metal on his bones still doesn't mean he can't be knocked out, injured badly or HIT with force that his flesh can't handle.

Lets not take this healing factor out of context. Its TRUE that his healing factor is NOT as good or as fast as Wolverines. Kintaro can punch your body in HALF if he needs to. If the skeleton was there, how do we know exactly HOW much force that is comparing the marvel universe to mortal kombat?

We don't know. So with those two worlds being on different scales of power and magic and what not, this would say that adamantium couldn't be broken by anything in the universe, I don't think so. Also remember as well with martial arts skill ST is out of his league. What if an eye gets PLUCKED OUT..can he regrow it if the eye is gone?

Also remember too that if ENOUGH flesh is removed or fire involved that's a big problem.

ST loses this one.

#28 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:watching movies, playing video games, writing cbub battles, listening to music, and reading comics...

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:43 PM

kung lao defeated kintaro in mk storyline. ST wins this.

#29 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:39 AM

Not gonna get into everything touched upon here, but...

So with those two worlds being on different scales of power and magic and what not, this would say that adamantium couldn't be broken by anything in the universe, I don't think so.

Naw, 616 adamantium can be broken, but it literally takes almost an earth-breaking force to do so, like some of the strongest attacks from beings such as Thor, Hulk, and Gladiator and beyond.

Kintaro's strong, but he ain't nowhere near that strong.

well if this goes to kintaro then i wanna see kintaro vs. hulk? ultimate wolvie took on hulk and why even take the time to write a story like that if it wouldnt be worth it right? and if kintaro can bring down creed then i wanna see hulk and taro for sure.

Hulk would destroy Kintaro. Totally different strength class.

#30 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:watching movies, playing video games, writing cbub battles, listening to music, and reading comics...

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:45 AM

Not gonna get into everything touched upon here, but...

Naw, 616 adamantium can be broken, but it literally takes almost an earth-breaking force to do so, like some of the strongest attacks from beings such as Thor, Hulk, and Gladiator and beyond.

Kintaro's strong, but he ain't nowhere near that strong.

Hulk would destroy Kintaro. Totally different strength class.

yep i trust dskillz on this one. if creed is equipped with adamantium and healing factor then he takes it. i think ST exceeds kintaros strength as well which most people have disagreed with. my opinion!

#31 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:29 AM

If Sabretooth has adamantium, Kintaro can simply punch through his stomach, get a grip on his spine, and rip his entire skeleton out. I'm not even joking.

#32 Guest_Guests_*

Guest_Guests_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:10 PM

Creed, easily.

#33 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:11 PM

If Sabretooth has adamantium, Kintaro can simply punch through his stomach, get a grip on his spine, and rip his entire skeleton out. I'm not even joking.

sabretooth is too fast for someone just try to punch him through his stomach and him not react. if anything its taro's projectiles that will be a factor.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users