#1 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:batman, videogames, tv, comics

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

I have batman tied down on a table, HAHAHAHA!! It is the perfect plan..SMASH! Threw my window comes a goblin in purple, kids today, "Who are you", he throws a pumpkin at me, classic, but i throw a teddy bear that collides with it causing a explosion. I look back and realize batman is free! Great..i whistle and my pet hyeina jumps off it's dog house and bites gobbys arm, HHAHAHA!! Smiles! That dreaded goblin whacked my pet into a pool of piranas! How dare he! I pull out a gun and shoot but i guess i grabbed the wrong gun cause it pops a flag saying bang, whoops! Oh well when the tough gets going so do i, "see ya gobby, it's been fun", i get in my car and start driving but then the bat-mobile turns a corner and the goblin is coming behind me, maybe batsy will help, WOOOOHAHAHAHA

VOTE TO DECIDE WHO WINS!!!

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

Learn More About
The Joker
Read more about The Joker at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia: The Joker DC Database: The Joker DCcomics.com: The Joker (PDF file)

The Green Goblin
Read more about The Green Goblin at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia: The Green Goblin Spiderfan.org: Green Goblin Marvel.com: The Green Goblin

#3 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:51 PM

Welcome to electricferret, batmanKing989. I'm just going to give some advice here.

Your set-up is fairly interesting, with it being told from the Joker's point of view, but with your future matches you may want to space your stories into paragraphs (and maybe even space the dialogue off by itself). Watch for misspelled words as well.

Also, Joker vs. Green Goblin has already been done a few times at electricferret, most notably here:

http://www.electricf...s/plumbloco.htm

Next time, I'd suggest checking the characters' records to make sure the match you want to make hasn't already been done, and if you must put the characters together again, make sure the set-up is unique.

Okay, with all that said, I think the Green Goblin takes this in the end.

#4 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:49 AM

Welcome to electricferret, batmanKing989. I'm just going to give some advice here.

Your set-up is fairly interesting, with it being told from the Joker's point of view, but with your future matches you may want to space your stories into paragraphs (and maybe even space the dialogue off by itself). Watch for misspelled words as well.

Also, Joker vs. Green Goblin has already been done a few times at electricferret, most notably here:

http://www.electricf...s/plumbloco.htm

Next time, I'd suggest checking the characters' records to make sure the match you want to make hasn't already been done, and if you must put the characters together again, make sure the set-up is unique.

Okay, with all that said, I think the Green Goblin takes this in the end.

thanks for the comment i'll consider that

#5 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:watching movies, playing video games, writing cbub battles, listening to music, and reading comics...

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:32 AM

Green Goblin is sitting on top of a building waiting for Spider-man to swing around the city but instead from a distance sees Batman.

Green Goblin (To himself): I think that's the Batman! I have heard about him. He seems to be looking for trouble.

Suddenly Batman dissapears as he drops off the building.

The Batman was watching over Gotham on top of his own building, Wayne Enterprises, while he saw the Joker and his mob trying to break into the local bank. He swooped down and came face to face with The Joker and his crew. Batman says no words as he quickly jumps into action and attacks. While not even breaking a sweat he knocks out two of the Jokers mob members but quickly brought down by getting hit in the back of the head by a bat. The Joker laughs.

Joker: Don't get into battles you can't win Batman!!! Take his mask off and let's see his true identity.

Suddenly Batman wakes up from being hit and tries to wrap his hands around the throat of the Joker but is kicked right in the teeth and his head smashes into the concrete.

Joker: Were gonna have to tie him up! haha. Get him in the van we'll deal with him later.

The Joker and his mob take the bat to his warehouse hideout and straps him into a chair. Batman's mouth is bleeding but still holds his head high as he stares at the Joker...

The Joker: Finally i have batman tied down, and useless to Gotham. It is a perfect plan.

Suddenly a loud crash. A strange man shows up in green and purple attire, and throws a pumpkin straight at Jokers mob. All of them drop in agony almost instantly.

The Joker speaks while holding his hands up.

The Joker: You can't have the Batman he is mine! By the way do you wanna know how i got these scars?

Goblin then throws another pumpkin heading straight for Jokers face but simultaneously The joker throws his explosive teddy bear colliding the two together creating an explosion. After the smoke clears Joker has realized the explosion caused Batman to escape from containment. He is nowhere to be found.

The Joker: Oh shucks. Another kill Batman plan down the drain. I must live to see another day. Welp cya later Green Goblin Guy. He jumps out the warehouse window and hops in his vehicle to speed away. The Goblin follows him on his famous power glider throwing pumpkins one after another missing repeatedly. Finally, one connects with Jokers tire and causes the vehicle to flip.

Green Goblin: Gotchya you freaking clown!!!

The Joker slowly emerges from the vehicle with a tommy gun in hand.

The Joker (To himself): You just can't be too sure what will happen with all us wierdos around.

He spits out a mouth full of blood and smiles.

Let the battle begin!!!

The original Idea came from batKing989, but i helped him out. Better throw him some credit or i'll get bashed for plagiarism. lol

GG wins it btw.....

#6 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:45 AM

Green Goblin is sitting on top of a building waiting for Spider-man to swing around the city but instead from a distance sees Batman.

Green Goblin (To himself): I think that's the Batman! I have heard about him. He seems to be looking for trouble.

Suddenly Batman dissapears as he drops off the building.

The Batman was watching over Gotham on top of his own building, Wayne Enterprises, while he saw the Joker and his mob trying to break into the local bank. He swooped down and came face to face with The Joker and his crew. Batman says no words as he quickly jumps into action and attacks. While not even breaking a sweat he knocks out two of the Jokers mob members but quickly brought down by getting hit in the back of the head by a bat. The Joker laughs.

Joker: Don't get into battles you can't win Batman!!! Take his mask off and let's see his true identity.

Suddenly Batman wakes up from being hit and tries to wrap his hands around the throat of the Joker but is kicked right in the teeth and his head smashes into the concrete.

Joker: Were gonna have to tie him up! haha. Get him in the van we'll deal with him later.

The Joker and his mob take the bat to his warehouse hideout and straps him into a chair. Batman's mouth is bleeding but still holds his head high as he stares at the Joker...

The Joker: Finally i have batman tied down, and useless to Gotham. It is a perfect plan.

Suddenly a loud crash. A strange man shows up in green and purple attire, and throws a pumpkin straight at Jokers mob. All of them drop in agony almost instantly.

The Joker speaks while holding his hands up.

The Joker: You can't have the Batman he is mine! By the way do you wanna know how i got these scars?

Goblin then throws another pumpkin heading straight for Jokers face but simultaneously The joker throws his explosive teddy bear colliding the two together creating an explosion. After the smoke clears Joker has realized the explosion caused Batman to escape from containment. He is nowhere to be found.

The Joker: Oh shucks. Another kill Batman plan down the drain. I must live to see another day. Welp cya later Green Goblin Guy. He jumps out the warehouse window and hops in his vehicle to speed away. The Goblin follows him on his famous power glider throwing pumpkins one after another missing repeatedly. Finally, one connects with Jokers tire and causes the vehicle to flip.

Green Goblin: Gotchya you freaking clown!!!

The Joker slowly emerges from the vehicle with a tommy gun in hand.

The Joker (To himself): You just can't be too sure what will happen with all us wierdos around.

He spits out a mouth full of blood and smiles.

Let the battle begin!!!

The original Idea came from batKing989, but i helped him out. Better throw him some credit or i'll get bashed for plagiarism. lol

GG wins it btw.....

thanks for trying to help

#7 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:watching movies, playing video games, writing cbub battles, listening to music, and reading comics...

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:14 PM

yeah.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users