139 replies to this topic

#121 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:12 PM

"My office." He said not skipping a beat despite her tantrums. "And by the way. You should take a shower or something." He said flatly. "Just trust me ok? I haven't exactly tried to kill you now have I?"

#122 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:33 PM

"I could argue that but, no I suppose killing wouldn't qualify.: Cat sighs. They step outside, with the tracker broken it seems like they might be in the clear long enough to shake their trail. "Look, I can walk I promise I wont fly off..." Cat says, finding her current position demeaning.

#123 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:35 PM

Nicholi set her on her feet. "Ok.Now follow me." He said walking back the way he came. Passing the dead bodies of the thugs he'd encountered on the way over here.

#124 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:51 PM

She walks over the bodies, wary of everything. She follows nicholi, placing a hood over her head..just in case. They had a straight shot to Nicholi's office.

"What now?" she asks, antsy about being in public.

#125 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

They made it to the front of his place. Office... It looked more like a big metal shed. "This is my place. You'll be safe here for a while."

#126 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:30 PM

Once in front of the building, Cat looked at it. She wasn't particularly impressed.

"Well, I gotta admit, I wouldn't think to look here." she comments with some disdain. "You got a shower in there?" she asks

#127 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

Nicholi grunted. "Yea its in back." He said knocking on the door. Cat would hear panting on the other side.

#128 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:57 PM

"That's a relief." Cat grumbles. She waits around for a few seconds. Only then does the door unlock. Missionary peeks ehr head out, and Catalina gets an odd look at the cat-girl.

"Nicholi?" the catgirl calls befor elooking him over. "D'ja kill the target?" she asks innocently, not taking notice of Cat yet.

#129 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:26 PM

Lobo woould stick his head out of the door as well. Easily a bit taller than Cat. His deep red eyes furrowing on Cat with a low growl. Nicholi growled back lightly and Lobo would stop and just look curiously.

Nicholi looked at Missionary "No I didn't." He held a hand out pointing at Cat. "I brought her here." He said flatly.

#130 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:23 PM

Missionary ignores Lobo's inspection. Cat holds her ground, but stares back at Lobo, somewhat scared at the prospect of having to deal wit the thing. She sighs in relief When Nicholi points out Cat's presence as the bounty, she reaches for her gun, a custom desert eagle, and takes a step back. "You crazy?!" she growl. "Well of course you're crazy. Why in the hell did you do that?!" she demand. Cat is silent through the ordeal only giving a slight shrug. She honesty wasn't sure how she ended up here either under the circumstances.

#131 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:29 PM

Nicholi steps forward with a hand on Missionary's gun. "Missionary. Shes one of us. Shes an innocent. I smell no blood on her. I trust her." He said straightfaced as always. "Now trust me." He said caringly.

#132 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:59 PM

Missionary glares Nicholi in the eyes. She makes a large scowl at him, but her thumb slowly moves over to the selector switch and she activates the gun's safety catch. "Nicholi, get your hand off my gun." she comments dryly before she looks to Cat who just looked very relieved right now. "She looks innocent....too obvious. Till I think otherwise, I'm Missonary" she comments. Cat shrugs. "Yeah everyone else thinks that..." she mutters. "I'm Catalina cage."

#133 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:05 PM

Nicholi stepped back and looked between them. "Cat I brought you here to meet missionary. If anyone can help you get out of the city its her." He said with trusting words.

#134 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 05:39 PM

Missionary frowns. 'Great, so now I'm in this.....alright then." she says with little fuss. "Your instincts know best or so I'm led to believe. she says calmly. She motions to inside. "We should probably all talk indoors." she snarks before entering. Cat only stops holding her breath until then. She shoots a glance at Nicholi.

"You sure we have to involve her? I'm grateful, really I am...well, is she always like that?" Cat whispers. Of course it's likely Missionary's ears picked that up, as she just grunts.

#135 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

Nicholi walks in behind missionary. "No. She's just being careful. She can also be very kind." He says to Cat.

Lobo watched them all walk in with a curios look on his face.

As they walked Cat would see the inside. Various blades and weapons strewn about on the walls. One lonely desk in the middle of it all.

#136 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:45 PM

"I believe you." Cat mutters t herself before scanning the interior. "You like weapons.." Cat mutters aloud as she looks for a place to sit. Missionary was getting comfortable now as she started to clean her sidearm.

"Alright so what exactly do you want to do with this squirt Nicholi? Also I ordered pizza..." she mumbles .

#137 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:29 PM

Nicholi pulled out a chair for her to sit. "I do. They help with the jobs." He then sat down himself and looked at Missionary. "I'll pay for it. And basically we need to get her out of town."

#138 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:36 PM

"Oh, ok..." Cat says, relieved. Missionary's ears twitches, they were really going to help the kid. She finished re-assembling her firearm before looking square at Nicholi.

"How quickly do you want her gone and where is she heading?" Missionary asks quickly, hoping Nichol had detailed plans.
...she didn't think he did.

#139 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:06 AM

"Soon. The longer shes here the more likely theyll track her. We can't take any of the main exits. The docks are too slow. We may have to go underground."

#140 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

"Well, that's just dandy." Missionary grunts. Cat frowns, sorta feeling bad now, but Missionary stops any of that attitude. "Ok, sewers it is then...do we have a finished destination or will we be doing one of your famous winging it?" she asks beforeturning around to check for some city maps, she figured Nicholi had something if that was an idea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users