Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

RP Battle: DJ vs KWolf

Cat Cage vs Nicholi D. Trake

  • Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#61 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

    Meh.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,989 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wisconsin

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:57 PM

Cat smirks. She doesn't move in the slightest however.

"I wouldnt've that you would be the one wanting to take the defensive this far into the game." she says with renewed confidence, trying to gauge his reaction.

"Only when I'm interested." Nicholi stood back up. He stood straightforward in what was not a fighting position.

#62 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:58 PM

Cat smiles. She looks over his stance. She assumes grappling would't be the easiest thing for him, but maybe he could must enough for a good counter-strike. She....kneels. Comfortably on her knees, she looks to Nicholi and smiles back.

"I'm ready." she says in a soft and respectful tone.

#63 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

    Meh.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,989 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wisconsin

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:47 PM

Nicholi dropped to his knees and sat in the same way. A traditional way. He clapped his hands together to signify his readiness before setting his hands on his legs. His feral red eyes looking to hers in a plain serious look.

#64 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:39 PM

Cat eyed him with interest, before giving a light smile. She caught some distinctness in how he fought, unlike a street fighter for sure, but that cinched it that he had formal training of some sort. She raises both hands, wondering if he'd recognize the stance.

"Where did you train?" she asks curiously, assuming he was still playing the waiting game and for her to make the first move.

#65 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

    Meh.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,989 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wisconsin

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:43 PM

Cat eyed him with interest, before giving a light smile. She caught some distinctness in how he fought, unlike a street fighter for sure, but that cinched it that he had formal training of some sort. She raises both hands, wondering if he'd recognize the stance.

"Where did you train?" she asks curiously, assuming he was still playing the waiting game and for her to make the first move.

Nicholi recognized the stance. He gave a slight nod. "Are you really asking or just stalling?" Asked Nicholi in a serious tone. "If your serious it'll take a minute to tell the whole story."

#66 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:50 PM

She looked him over. In all reality, she was hoping to be the reciever, but that seemed less and less likely. Instead she just answers.

"You seem pretty serious about letting me commit to an attack first, so I was just curious. You don't seem the type to have a traditional jujistsu backround...no offense." she says

#67 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

    Meh.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,989 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wisconsin

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:52 PM

She looked him over. In all reality, she was hoping to be the reciever, but that seemed less and less likely. Instead she just answers.

"You seem pretty serious about letting me commit to an attack first, so I was just curious. You don't seem the type to have a traditional jujistsu backround...no offense." she says

"It wasn't really an option." Nicholi was fully intent not to attack. He knew her game. "There's another prize if you win then. You'll get a story." He said in a strangely serious tone for such words.

#68 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:51 PM

"Deal." she replies with a smirk. She had no intention to pry given the situations, but it was an interesting suggestion. She eyed his balance, before checking their dtstance frome ach otherm about five feet. She decides to try and unbalance him. With both hands she thrusts forward, as if with a sword, sending a blunt spike of air heading toward him with enough force to actually pierce his chest(or it would if that was her intent). She'd move her arms down, as if she held a japanese cutting sword in a defensive posture to see how he'd react.

#69 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

    Meh.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,989 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wisconsin

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:13 PM

"Deal." she replies with a smirk. She had no intention to pry given the situations, but it was an interesting suggestion. She eyed his balance, before checking their dtstance frome ach otherm about five feet. She decides to try and unbalance him. With both hands she thrusts forward, as if with a sword, sending a blunt spike of air heading toward him with enough force to actually pierce his chest(or it would if that was her intent). She'd move her arms down, as if she held a japanese cutting sword in a defensive posture to see how he'd react.

Nicholi nodded. When she began Nicholi reacted. He found out how to avoid her attacks. He didn't have to move faster than the wind. Just out of where it was aimed before it began. He rolled to the right away from her wind. He rolled in a radius of her to stay at the five foot mark. When he stopped he would be back in the same position with the same look as if he never moved.

#70 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:32 PM

Cat was impressed by the roll, however she wasn't simple-minded enough to think he couldn't learn and adapt to her techniques. Unfortunately for him, she's alot more clever than that. She slides her knees to face him as he finishes the roll and times to leave for minimal reaction time(at best) and makes a diagonal slash with a her hand in a knife-edged chop positon, up-to-down as if she were slicing a sword. A thin slice of wind sets out that moment, much harder to sptot and marginally faster than the thicker bullets she's used. This made it hit a wider surface and was suprisingly still packing a kick despite less knockback.

#71 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

    Meh.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,989 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wisconsin

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:16 PM

Nicholi couldn't do much so he stuck to flexing. The wind struck him hard and he slid back two feet on his knees. Stopping by pressing his toes to the floor. When he stopped he released a breath showing his effort. His face had not changed from its serious expression. "Thats two."

#72 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:38 PM

Cat stood up and moved in a bit closer.

"Come again?" she asks, wondering if that'd press him to counter-attack.

#73 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

    Meh.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,989 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wisconsin

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:55 PM

Cat stood up and moved in a bit closer.

"Come again?" she asks, wondering if that'd press him to counter-attack.

Nicholi smirked. "You like games. You've made two moves. One more."

#74 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:13 PM

"What, then you make three or what?" Cat asks simply, making sure to keep the spacing at that magic five feet.

#75 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

    Meh.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,989 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wisconsin

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:21 PM

"What, then you make three or what?" Cat asks simply, making sure to keep the spacing at that magic five feet.

"Dunno. Just a fun game." Said Nicholi still smirking.

#76 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:23 PM

"Your call." she says, before acting. She steps forward, sending her front foot up and firing a crescent airblast in an upward arc as if it were an uppercut, aimed to connect with his jaw in an attempt to unbalance Nicholi. She'd see how her handywork went, ready for the worst.

#77 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

    Meh.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,989 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wisconsin

Posted 12 May 2012 - 09:04 PM

Nicholi gave a small hop and was his by the wind while three feet in the air. It sent him back about three feet in the air before he slammed his feet to the ground to a stop. Eyeing Cat from 15 feet away he plainly walked towards her.

#78 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:22 AM

Cat remains in her stance.

"So, that was my three...what next? she asks slyly

#79 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

    Meh.

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,989 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wisconsin

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:19 PM

Nicholi kept walking forward. A blank expression on his face. At about two feet away he would press his right foot forward hard into the ground at his last step. Though this was just a distraction as his left arm shot forward for a palm strike to the stomach with almost no (Whats the word to say it was apparent what the move would be?)

#80 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:06 PM

OOC: I think the most fitting word would be either with no tell or without warning.

Cat held firm right up until he was in her face. As he stomped she used her power to launch herself back a good ten feet and avoid the attacks. She would try to run to Nicholi's right flank.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users