Match 11149 Darkseid and Thanos vs. Z fighters

Flipside Thanos Darkseid

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:23 PM

It's true that Thanos would have more trouble with Goku than with Hulk(goku's speed alone guarantees that), but considering that he has taken Hulk out with a single attack, that doesn't really say much.

Also, Hulk's Gamma Radiation actually does give him some protection against things like Matter Manipulation.

And no, it's not bias. The only bias here, is stubbornly believing that the DBZ'ers can defeat two beings, that are more powerful than anything they've ever been up against, who are capable of one-shot killing every single one of them.

#42 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:21 PM

I do not recall Thanos ever doing Hulk in with one attack, unless he had the IG. I did say Thanos and Darkseid would win, but due to their superior minds, not because they will win by instantly turn them to stone.

In fact I want to point out that they don't turn people to stone often, and therefore cannot say they do it every time.
If people weaker can survive, why not people that are at minimum earth busters. (albeit I don't think Yamcha, Krillin, Tien and those weak like them can blow up a planet by sheer blast. THey are what I call core busters)

Thanos wins by using his devices to trap them, or to protect him, or to teleport him away. But not by him turning them into stone. Goku on the other hand would survive a long time and put up a fight as if were a watered down Superman (meaning he would be a great fight)

#43 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:34 PM

Sorry for the typos but let's just say that I agree that Thanos would win with Darkseid being backup.
Not because of turning them in stone, because he doesn't do that or he rarely does that. They win because of their intelligence. Only Goku would be alive since he is a great tactician

#44 Rupertmetal

Rupertmetal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:30 AM

Guest_Edwidget_* - Haha I didn't think of that, but you're right.

anu - Great analysis.

xLEGACYx and Dr. Pymp(mex) - I agree about the power levels.

About matter manipulation. I know Darkseid and Thanos have lost to people that ARE NOT immune to matter manipulation, so it's not like they just turn every challenge that comes their way into glass.

Also if we're talking about the end of DBZ that's Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Goten AND Future Trunks could come back for the fight. Goku and Vegeta fuse into Gogeta. Trunks and Goten fuse into Gotenks. Gohan goes mystic. Trunks goes ascended or ultra. And Piccolo, Krillen, Yamacha, Tien, Chazou, 18 and Videl are there to distract, annoy and ultimately die. As Anu said, everyone else could funnel their power into Gogeta or SSJ3 Goku, or just the scrubs could. Either way, it's just too much power and people for 2 guys to handle.

#45 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:49 PM

Overall thought argument on this is dead, you can talk about what would happen all day long yet these examples are only used when they are fighting people that you consider so much weaker than them. The Z fighters would get them, trust me and if matter manipulation was all that then what if in the battle they were turned to glass or something and due to the need for them to win they were sent right back by King Yama?

Again, power can be debated all day long yet if matter manipulation is how this would end then all the battles with Thanos and Darkseid would go that way. Kill everybody in a second. I just purchased a comic crossover where Darkseid tried to blast Galactus with the Omega Beams and got NOTHING! That was so great to see! Overall matter manipulation would not decide this battle.

#46 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:19 PM

...Galactus is superior to Darkseid for obvious reasons, hence why the Omega Effect didn't work.

The fact is the Omega Effect would certainly affect the Z-Fighters and eliminate them rapidly.

If not that... Omega Sanction.

#47 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:40 PM

Darkseid doesn't use matter manipulation in every fight because he doesn't see a need to. A lot of the people he fights have similar powers, and he prefers to use the Omega Beam/Sanction. Also, he prefers to control his enemies, not kill them. Matter Manipulation is, by nature, fatal to the target.

#48 Dragonborn117

Dragonborn117

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:12 PM

Is the Gotenks or Vegito Fusions available as well?

#49 Guest_Zlliksd_*

Guest_Zlliksd_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:34 PM

Is the Gotenks or Vegito Fusions available as well?

Way too late for that, man. Final vote's already been tallied on this match.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Flipside Thanos, Darkseid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users