#1 JohnnyChany

JohnnyChany

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:24 PM

BATMAN/GARGOYLES CROSSOVER Part VII

Summary: With all the inmates freed from Arkham Asylum, Batman had more than he could he handle. Even with the help of his usual allies like Robin and Nightwing, the dark knight was overwhelmed. Alfred sought out a new ally, David Xanatos, who has come forth ready to offer a helping hand along with the Manhattan Gargoyle Clan.

As Onyx and Demona battled in the streets of Gotham City, Xanatos, Alfred, and the Manhattan Clan continued to divide up the responsibilities for recapturing the escaped inmates of Arkham Asylum in the Bat Cave. Their plans hit an unexpected snag when Deadshot was spotted by Nightwing during his pursuit of Mr. Freeze. A valued ally, Coldstone, volunteered to go after the assassin. Nevertheless they pressed on.

“Time is not on our side, so we must keep going,” said Xanatos. He glanced in Angela’s direction. “You asked about which villain you would be tracking. Alfred, pull up the file on Poison Ivy.”

“Yes, sir.”

Angela appeared unimpressed as Poison Ivy’s profile emerged on Batman’s computer. “Do you not think me strong enough to take on one of the males?”

“That is not it at all,” insisted Xanatos. “Poison Ivy is a very dangerous adversary and I doubt many males would stand a chance against her to be honest. In fact, she is somewhat of a seductress and poisonous kisses are a calling card of hers. I’m not sure what effect the pheromones she produces would have on a gargoyle, but we thought it best not to take the chance and send our lone female warrior to capture her.”

“I see.”

Xanatos continued, “Be cautious. While she may not pose much of a physical threat to you, she possesses a variety of lethal toxins and can control her environment if plants are in the vicinity.”

“Not unlike the Archmage during our time on Avalon,” said Goliath.

“None of this meant to discourage you of course. Only prepare you. You are your father’s daughter, and the persistence and strength that you both share is going to be the key to you defeating Ivy.”

“You have not discouraged me at all,” said Angela. “I look forward to this challenge and I am confident that I can beat her.”

Lexington looked over Poison Ivy’s profile.

“Looks like it won’t be too hard to find her. If this is right all you need to do is go chop down some trees in the park and she will be all over you,” he joked.

Xanatos handed Angela a communicator earpiece. “Here you go. You’re all set.”

Angela placed it in her ear and read over the profile one more time. Goliath placed his claw on her shoulder.

“I know you will make me and the the rest of our Clan proud,” he said softly.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:24 PM

Learn More About
Angela
Read more about Angela at Wikipedia
Official Site: Disney Links: Wikipedia GargWiki- Angela Grimorum- Angela

Poison Ivy
Read more about Poison Ivy at Wikipedia
Official Site: D.C Comics Links: Wikipedia Unoff. Guide to D.C Universe IMDb

#3 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:28 AM

Another good set-up, JohnnyChany.

Angela definitely has a direct physical advantage over Poison Ivy, but she would have to take Ivy down quickly before the latter can use some of her stronger toxins or command some huge plant life to put the young Gargoyle out of commission.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users