#1 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:34 PM

This is the official chronological order to FPL continuity. You guys can add and subtract to it as you see fit based on fics, characters, and things like that. Members post on the thread and I will update where needed and/or possible. Admins (Mods) feel free to chance whatever you like within this post. Thanks.

Chronological Timeline of the Khazan/Earth Realm

16th Century

Infinium, a covert league of thinkers is formed to preserve human interests.

1850's

- (1820) Lady Watchfob reclaims the Watchfob Estate and begins to use it as a vigilante organization. Some historians claim it to be a "proto-Angels of Mercy".

- (1851) Steam punk Era: Lincoln and several other intellectually minded individuals form a revolutionary edition of Infinium: the Engine of Perpetual Motion - still remaining highly clandestine.

- (1866) sentient vegetation-man dubbed Lord Greenwood by Queen Victoria; made Archduke of the Great Wild.

- Khazan explored and considered uninhabited by intelligent life.

1920's

- Blind Mike makes first appearance as one of the first commercially successful super heroes beginning his career as Mike the Magician.

1930's

- High Tech metropolis discovered on Khazan. All past theories of Khazan are debunked.

1940's

- (1940 thru 1944) Khazanian citizen Harvey Knoxville gains numinous abilities during Battle of Britain. Later becomes famous World War 2 war hero.

1960's

- (1968) the Guardians are formed (members currently unspecified).

1970's

- Sollus, Beacon, Mr. Tempest and Dr. Gemini form the Jupiter League

- Wally (Wanderlust Werewolf) forms the Storm riders

- Mike the Magician, Dr. Raven, Daughter Dearest and others form the Bravo Sentinels.

- (1973) Portal opens in Antarctica. Otherworldly creatures flood through. Landscape changes from harsh frozen wilderness to swamp and jungle. Scientist dubs the region New Eden.

- (1975) Hostile murderous sentient life appears in New Eden.
- Nine members of the Guardians enter the Portal of New Eden.
- Portal sealed/ Guardian members who entered portal begin to lose sanity. Lives are lost.
- (1976) Remaining members disband

1980's

- Chaos entity, Raya Sayang surfaces in Bali, Indonesia: presence unknown to world at large. Strings of world-wide baffling mass incidents take place.

- (1981) Guardians thought to be dead return from orbit and claim the world as theirs to rule.
- Guardians renamed the Fallen.

- Heavily ridiculed all-minority super steam, Street Justice formed
- Mike the Magician is blinded permanently; becomes Blind Mike.

- Street Justice disbanded.

2000's

- (2000) Raya Sayang after years of growing in strength, fed by the natural and unnatural chaotic turmoil of the world, reaches out to like-minded individuals. Followers begin to spring forth at the new millennium.
- (2009) Former actor, Marshell Percy, long thought to be dead, resurfaces secretly to the world and begins to form the Children of Sayang: the cult of chaos to help bring forth Raya Sayang's coming.
- With persuasion from Sayang entity, Percy and followers take refuge in a hidden Hastec ruin and transform it into the Chaos Spire, future dwelling place of the Children of Sayang and eventually Raya Sayang herself.

- (2011) Children of Sayang commit terrorists attacks on Khazan unleashing mind-controlling parasites into the water systems. The event leads to formation of Ouroboros, Khazan citizens under the sway of the parasites. Later dubbed the Horsemen of May.

- Sentinel Academy formed to train and recruit young men and women with superhuman abilities for potential SLJ membership. SLJ seasoned warhorse Harvey D. Knoxville (Hard Knox) taxed with founding and overseeing the Academy.

- Academy fails horribly after a cloak and dagger enemy (KALI) incursion and death (Zombie Girl) takes place, are made public and subsequently swept under the rug.

- Knox, after decades of service to the SLJ is forced into honorary retirement (Emeritus).

- Dayshift, made up of the top performing students of Sentinel Academy, is formed led by SLJ veteran Wally (Wanderlust Werewolf).

- Master Heaven (Masuta Tengoku) takes over training of new recruits (Ages: 18 to 25) in former Sentinel Academy facility.

- Master Heaven hosts the first annual SLJ sponsored World Martial Arts tournament. Fighters from across the globe challenge one another in hand-to-hand contact fighting. Winners include: DuB THuMP, Dorak the River and Karen Fox.
- Assassination attempt of Master Ten by Fallen enemy, Kage-Ken is thwarted by tournament winners, Dorak the River and Karen Fox. Both are offered honorary membership into the SLJ. Dorak accepts. Karen remains a solo adventurer.

- (2012) Former Sentinel Academy students, Jamiel Merit and Sarah Maroon are recruited by Fallen member, Redeye and stage siege on Khazan. Plot is foiled by newly founded heroes and former friends, Dayshift.

- June 2012- Sayang's Ouroboros branch attempts 'Project Reaver', and kidnaps and brainwashes many Khazan Angels of Mercy as well as other various local heros. Their plan is foiled by the remaining Angels and a contingent of hired Syndicate members. Sayang founder and mainstay, Parasite dies in the conflict.

#2 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:16 PM

I need a date on the formation of the Sentinels or at least a round about time period.

#3 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:25 PM

-(2012) Rise of the Fallen. Khazan is saved from the brink by the Dayshift. Redeye, and former sentinels Jamiel Merit and Sarah Maroon are found to be the culprits. Sarah Maroon is taken into Sentinel custody. Redeye and Merit still at large, whereabouts unknown.

#4 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:02 PM

Done.

#5 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:35 AM

1820: Lady Watchfob reclaims the Watchfob Estate and begins to use it as a vigilante organization that many historians claim to be a "proto-Angels of Mercy".

Was the New Eden storyline ever written out? I wanna read it.

#6 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:29 PM

May 2011: Horsemen of May terrorist attack by the Children of Sayang. Partially foiled by the Angels of Mercy. Side effects of the attack lead to the eventual formation of Ourosboros.

#7 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:57 AM

Updated. I also provided links for easy reference (Pseudonym). Enjoy.

Also Ivan, whenever you decide to make an appearance and become active again, please feel free to edit the Sentinel Publication history. I am aware that this information is merely the publication history, but I figured even that would be tied to the actual Khazan history. If you have/had other intentions, my post is open for change by any admin/mod with the ability to change it.

#8 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:43 PM

Mo' stuff added.

#9 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:30 PM

Sentinels were formed during WWI. Says so on their page.

#10 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:31 PM

Thanks. I knew I saw that somewhere, because that was partly the reason I put Knox in that time period. I'll have to go back and read over it.

#11 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:08 PM

The 1980's were a bad decade.

#12 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:37 AM

This is still a thing. Feel free to add anything of significance.

#13 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:49 AM

June 2012- Sayang's Ouroboros branch attempts 'Project Reaver', and kidnaps and brainwashes many Khazan Angels of Mercy as well as other various local heros. Their plan is foiled by the remaining Angels and a contingent of hired Syndicate members. A major player in the conflict dies, but I'm not saying who because I don't think Treach has finished reading it yet. (Don't look at the comments section until you do.)

#14 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:31 AM

Heh. Good observation. When I finish reading it, I'll update this.

#15 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:58 PM

Bring your tissues Treach.

#16 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:10 PM

Tissues brought. I'll update this tomorrow.

#17 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:18 AM

I'll update this tomorrow.

Updated, so if any of you guys are keeping track of how the FPL Space/Time Continuum works, please note that about two months = 1 day.

#18 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:26 AM

Add, Sgt Knox violently beats Alpha Sentinel Miss March and is added to the Sentinel's wanted list.

#19 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:08 PM

Any new events?

#20 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:12 PM

Read My Fic!

About an acre of Khazan burns to the ground. Also, two major characters die and two are hospitalized.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users