#21 ThePhenomenalOne

ThePhenomenalOne

Way too drunk to care

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Doing butt naked cartwheels

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:27 AM

I read them. If you read mine, you will see how I responded about Doc Ock. IMO, he solos.

Edit: I just read my first post again and I sounded kind of mean. My bad man, didn't mean to.

#22 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:48 AM

No problem. Yes Ock would be a problem to put down and if the Rangers were to lose it would be because of him.

#23 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts
  • Interests:Shonen anime/manga
    reading/writing fantasy novels
    reading/writing fanfiction

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:11 AM

No matter the outcome, the arc will go on.

#24 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:19 AM

I agree on continuing your arc regardless of who wins. When it comes to arcs you can't use who won in votes anyways,

#25 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Godzilla, Monsters/Kaijus, Zeiram, Anime, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Ikki Tousen, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cartoons, Fan Fictions, Movies, TV Shows, and MST3K.

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:59 PM

I give the set-up a Good!

For the match up, I think Kimberly and Trini could win this!

#26 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:32 PM

Since it's the animated Six, the Rangers can win this. Doc Ock will be the least of their worries, one blaster shot and he's down. Rhino will probably be their biggest problem. And to whoever said the Rangers are lacking in strength feats... weaker Rangers have lifted and thrown cars.

#27 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:06 PM

Since it's the animated Six, the Rangers can win this. Doc Ock will be the least of their worries, one blaster shot and he's down. Rhino will probably be their biggest problem. And to whoever said the Rangers are lacking in strength feats... weaker Rangers have lifted and thrown cars.

You've seen Power Rangers throw cars? Are we talking Zordon era or the later teams cause I don't remember that at all.

#28 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:06 PM

Power Rangers have been around even before the U.S debut all the way back to Japan. Its very well known Power Rangers physically in the suits are on superhuman levels.

In Zorden era we saw Tommy as the Green Ranger do superhuman feats. We saw in the Zorden era also Power Rangers (Turbo Rangers) actually use super speed and more.

They don't look as good quality as they do now because it was back in the 1990s.

#29 ThePhenomenalOne

ThePhenomenalOne

Way too drunk to care

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:31 PM

Ok, so these 2 that are fighting are obviously from the Zorden era. You only named 1 from that era to have shown 'superhuman feats'. I haven't seen these 2 particular rangers do anything that impressive. Since these are the 2 in the fight, I still stand by my original statement saying Doc Ock solos. Saying he is the easiest or first that gets taken out is silly. He ishuman and has normal human reflexes however, his tentacles don't. They will stop a long range attack from their weapons rather easily.

Since we're talking about Trini and Kimberly (the ones without impressive feats), what the hell are they going to do with Rhino? The 6 may not have the most coheesive team, but they will prove just too much for the female rangers.

I am very interested in reading the rest if this arc. Great job Nesh!

#30 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:42 PM

Like I said the winner doesn't really matter. I can cntinue the story with a Ranger ictory or a Six victory. It'll just take some slight tweakks.

#31 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:10 AM

Kim and Trini's weapons are powerful enough to knock out Doc Ock if they aim for the head. That won't be a problem as Ock usually never guards his head as he is too busy using them to try and attack them. The Rangers are fast enough to dodge his tentacles also as he will have a hard time getting both of them. Plus both Rangers are smart enough to use one Six to attack the other Six by outsmarting them which is what Spiderman does. Both are just as capable of doing that and have the feats to do it.

Zorden era had Turbo Rangers, Zeo Rangers, Alien, Power Rangers with the Ninja coin, and more. They all showed feats on superhuman levels if you were to look them up on youtube.

#32 ThePhenomenalOne

ThePhenomenalOne

Way too drunk to care

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:42 AM

No. Saying Doc doesn't protect his head is assinine. You really don't think that he would protect his head? And, he isn't going to be attacking them both as there are 5 others to attack. I understand what rangers were there for the Zorden era but, I can't find anything on Youtube of these 2 rangers doing anything that could take out the 6 (if you know of 1 please link it). Also, these 2 know nothing about the 6 and if they're easily tricked or not. Spidey could do it becsuse he has fought them numerous times. There is nothing these girls can do (IMO) to pull off the win. I don't think they last long enough for Pete to make it.

#33 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:01 AM

I'm glad you all enjoyed the match, I hope I can live up to your expecations for the rest of the arc.

#34 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:26 AM

Against those Six there capable of either defeating the Six or waiting for backup. Not only that they can combine there weapons together for them to be more powerful. The attack would be more powerful and do more damage. In addition yes Ock tends to leave his head open in a battle which is why Spiderman is able to knock some sense into him. You forget the fact Rangers are able to leap high into the air onto the Zords, one hit sends a enemy of theres flying in the air away from them, they have superhuman durability, superhuman speed, superhuman strength, and more.

I respect your opinion on the Rangers but your underestmating the Rangers and overestimating the Six which by the way its very well known in these type of situations they always end up making it easier for the hero to win because they don't get along and they can be used against each other.

Either way I look forward to the next part.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users