Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,252 posts
  • Interests:Shonen anime/manga
    reading/writing fantasy novels
    reading/writing fanfiction

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:52 PM

Kimberly Hart and Trini Kwan were sitting in a New York City cab and odd experience for two California girls. However this was their last chance to say goodbye, as Trini was leaving the United States for Switzerland, flying out of JFK airports. A friendship that had lasted for years was about to take on the ultimate challenge: distance.
“So Trini, you ready to go to the Peace Conference?” Kimberly asked.
“Yeah, Jason and Zack caught an earlier fight and should be in Switzerland by now,” Trini answered, “Kimberly, are you sure it’s okay for you to be here I mean, you have that thing in Angel Grove you need to do.” The former Yellow Ranger had to tiptoe around the superhero subject as they were in public.
“The others can handle it for a day or two while I see off my best friend.” The Pink Ranger assured her.
“Thank you for coming to see me off Kimberly.” Trini said.
“It’s no problem, really.” Kimberly said. Suddenly a scream shattered the serene mood. The cab driver slammed on the breaks in front of a disaster scene. A group of six people in strange clothing, even by Power Rangers standards was wreaking havoc on the block.
“I heard something about some supervillian criminals escaping from prison last night. That must be them, and that Spiderman guy is leading them. We have to do something Kimberly!” The former Yellow Ranger said.
“Trini, if you stop to fight now you’ll miss your flight to Switzerland. Besides we don’t even know if your morpher works after the power transfer. I’ll fight them alone.” Kimberly told her as she opened the cab door.
“No, I can’t let you do that, I’ll just have to try and morph.” The two stepped out of the cab and hid behind a building so they could morph.
“It’s Morphin’ Time! Pterodactyl!” Kimberly called as she pulled out her Dino Buckler.
“Saber-Tooth Tiger!” Trini called as she morphed into the Yellow Ranger.

Doctor Otto Octavius was caught off guard by the explosion that went off nearby. Who could have possibly done that?
“What the devil?” he muttered. As the smoke cleared he saw two people in power suits of some kind.
“Hold it right there you freaks!” the one in pink and white said. The voice sounded female, intriguing.
“Nobody calls me a freak! Scorpion roared firing Acid at the pair. The corrosive material grazed both of them as they tried to dodge; causing sparks to fly off their suits.
“Who are you?” Octavius inquired.
“We’re the Power Rangers and we’re the ones who will stop you.” the one in yellow declared, the voice was also female like the other.
“Well these two aren’t our targets but if they’re going to get in our way I say we take them out.” Shocker opined.
“I’m with you.” Rhino agreed. Doc Ock considered the situation. These two would get in the way of destroying Spider-Man.
“Mysterio,” Octavius said over his headset to the only member of the Insidious Six who wasn’t in the immediate area, “We have new targets, be ready.
“Very well.” Mysterio replied.

So we have:

Kimberly and Trini, already morphed

Vs.
The Insidious Six from the 90’s Spiderman cartoon which is comprised of:
  • Doctor Octopus
  • Rhino
  • Shocker
  • Mysterio
  • Scorpion
  • Chameleon (Currently in the guise of Spider-Man)

*All of the Insidious Six have their standard equipment.

*The Insidious Six must defeat two Rangers to win

*The Rangers must defeat the Insidious Six OR hold out until Spider-Man arrives in fifteen minutes time.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:52 PM

Learn More About
Trini Kwan
Read more about Trini Kwan at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Writer's Guide To The PR Universe Power Rangers Universe

Kimberly Ann Hart
Read more about Kimberly Ann Hart at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Writer's Guide To The PR Universe Power Rangers Universe

Sinister Six
Read more about Sinister Six at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Marvel.com Spiderfan

#3 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:46 PM

I don't think Trini and Kimberly can last that long against the Sinister Six. They aren't strong enough or fast enough.

#4 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:59 PM

I don't think Trini and Kimberly can last that long against the Sinister Six. They aren't strong enough or fast enough.

The villians here aren't particlarly fast themselves. Ones like Shocker, Mysterio, and Doc OCk, have normal human seed and and strength as well as durability. Now Octavius has his tenticles I admit. Scorpion, Rhino, and pherhaps Chameleon are but it's really not tto a level these Rangers haven't faced before. In fact the Rangers have faced a monster with a powerset similar to each villian here.

Not to mentoin that when morphed the Rangers themselves are superhuman, have anice arsenal, and have combat training unlike most if not all of the Six. now I'm not saying this will be easy for the Rangers, they're still ounumbered three to one, and thse villians will have some tricks the Rangers will have difficulty dealing with but the girls are far from completely outmatched.

#5 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:28 PM

Good fight. Yes Nesh is right that people forget Power Rangers are on superhuman levels and as we will see later on some even can move at light speed. Trini and Kim as Power Rangers also have weapons capable of hurting the Six. Between there physical abilities, fighting skills, and weapons the two Power Rangers could take this.

#6 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:47 PM

Good fight. Yes Nesh is right that people forget Power Rangers are on superhuman levels and as we will see later on some even can move at light speed. Trini and Kim as Power Rangers also have weapons capable of hurting the Six. Between there physical abilities, fighting skills, and weapons the two Power Rangers could take this.

Thank you for the comment. I'm planning on making this into an arc.

#7 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:22 PM

Good set-up, Nesh.

Trini and Kimberly just might be as strong as TAS Spider-Man, maybe even stronger. As TAS Spidey hmself said when he donned the symbiote for the first time: "Wow, before I had trouble pressing a Volkswagen!" They still may not be quite as agile as Pete, but as Rangers they still have quite an arsenal. Besides, the Insidious Six are every bit as bad at teamwork as every other Sinister Six incarnation, and certain members (Rhino, Scorpion) are also just as dumb as every other version.

In short, Trini and Kim can win this either way.

#8 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:01 AM

Good set-up, Nesh.

Trini and Kimberly just might be as strong as TAS Spider-Man, maybe even stronger. As TAS Spidey hmself said when he donned the symbiote for the first time: "Wow, before I had trouble pressing a Volkswagen!" They still may not be quite as agile as Pete, but as Rangers they still have quite an arsenal. Besides, the Insidious Six are every bit as bad at teamwork as every other Sinister Six incarnation, and certain members (Rhino, Scorpion) are also just as dumb as every other version.

In short, Trini and Kim can win this either way.

Thank you for the comment, it is much appriciated. Spidey's going to play a big part in ths arc alongside the girls here. Trouble for him is, as any scholar of the show would know. His powers are on the fritz at this point and he's slowing mutating into the Man-Spider. I'm dragging in Gargoyles and the 2003 TMNT as well so things are going to be... intesting.

#9 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:52 PM

Looking forward to this arc! But I still don't think two Rangers are enough to hold of the Sinister Six. Yes they are stronger and faster than a normal person but as far as I've seen, they've never done anything like pick up a bolder or do Spiderman level acrobatics. I'd give them 'enhanced' stregnth not superhuman (Cap level) and peak to enhanced agility and speed (again, Cap level).
That means Doc Ock, Rhino and Scorpion can tear them apart if they get a hold of them. For Power Rangers, I think they would need the whole team to beat them.

#10 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:22 PM

No they wouldn't need the whole team. The 2 Power Rangers take constant attacks from monsters on the level of the Sinister Six who are more powerful and capable of leveling cities.

#11 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:26 PM

Looking forward to this arc! But I still don't think two Rangers are enough to hold of the Sinister Six. Yes they are stronger and faster than a normal person but as far as I've seen, they've never done anything like pick up a bolder or do Spiderman level acrobatics. I'd give them 'enhanced' stregnth not superhuman (Cap level) and peak to enhanced agility and speed (again, Cap level).
That means Doc Ock, Rhino and Scorpion can tear them apart if they get a hold of them. For Power Rangers, I think they would need the whole team to beat them.

Tear them apart, we're talking about two people who regularly take explosions at point blank rangeand then get up more or less no worse for the wear and do this multipule times per battle. Are you trying to tell me these villains can deal more damage than that with their punches? Doc Ock is doomed iif the ranngers get a hold of him, seeing as he's a normal human outsode the tentcles.

Also these ttwo aren't sideman, they are packing. They each have powerful laser sisearm, which they often employ. Trini's Power Daggers they're a close range weapon but Kimberly's power Bow is a rapidfire smartbomb launcer with infinite ammo, just ask Terror Toad. plus the Rangers are trained fighters and against opponets that aren't, like the Six, that's an advantage that can't be understimated.

#12 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:57 PM

Sorry, I just don't see them getting past Doctor Octopus' tenticles. Spidy has a hard time doing that and he's faster than the Power Rangers. I would love to vote for the girls, but just not seeing it.

#13 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:05 PM

They wouldn't need to. There weapons are more then capable of taking out Doc Ock from a distance if they aim for the head which both are very good with aim.

#14 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:14 PM

They wouldn't need to. There weapons are more then capable of taking out Doc Ock from a distance if they aim for the head which both are very good with aim.

Mysterio could cause some trouble though.

#15 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:37 PM

Mysterio could cause some trouble though.

Yep, both him and Chameleon could cause some confusion (friendly fire, maybe). Again, villians don't work well together but they've got some power on their side. The Rangers have never fought six monsters at once. Spidy better hurry up!

#16 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:07 PM

The Sinister Six aren't the same as the Monsters the Power Rangers fight. One Power Ranger monster is easily capable of destroying cities.

Chameleon won't be a problem honestly. If he tries become one of the two its gone fail as either could do the old trick of ask one of the Ranger questions only the one who is the real friend would know.

#17 ThePhenomenalOne

ThePhenomenalOne

Way too drunk to care

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Doing butt naked cartwheels

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:35 PM

There are barely any monsters that can take out a city without becoming giant sized. I haven't seen any real impressive feats of strength from the rangers either. Doc Ock is human but, his tentacles do an amazing job at protecting his body. The rangers only hope is Spider-Man getting there.

#18 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:44 PM

There feats may not be impressive but that doesn't mean they don't have it.

#19 ThePhenomenalOne

ThePhenomenalOne

Way too drunk to care

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Doing butt naked cartwheels

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:47 PM

There feats may not be impressive but that doesn't mean they don't have it.

Does this make sense to anyone or am I just crazy? I mean seriously wtf...

And it's their not there. It's not difficult to remember and you do it ALL the time.

#20 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:03 AM

Me and Nesh already explained there feats. We also explained there weapons. Its not hard to understand if you read our posts above.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users