5 replies to this topic

#1 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:35 AM

The Igni warriors peered at the walls of Hami-Miji as the lichen slowly crawled over it at a visible rate. The civilians of the city were reporting sightings of this phenomenon all along the west wall for days now. Reports of missing persons also rose at the same time. None of Queen Asilil’s herbalists could explain it. It was unnatural.

“And what of the plant-life growing of the west wall? What are we doing about that?”

It was yet another council meeting. The noon sun lingered in the azure sky and breached the windows of the palace room to grace Asilil’s ebony skin. Queen Asilil lounged in her throne, making every attempt not to show the contempt she had for these meetings. It was the eldest councilor, Fawdar, that bothered her the most. He was a former war general, but after losing his sight in his right eye he stepped down to become an advisor. He was the most annoying of the council; always bickering.

“Queen Asilil, are you still with us?”

“Of course, counselor. I was simply thinking.” She said shaking herself from her daydream. “What would you like me to do about the plant life Fawdar? Send an army of gardeners to battle it? It is but moss.”

“This ‘moss’ is sweeping fear thru all of the city. The people are speaking of a witch that controls the plant life and steals the souls of men. The people are growing restless and we must take action.”

“The only person that can control the plants of Earth is Mother Asili. We will remind the people of this and talk of anything else will be blasphemy.”

The council room fell silent and the counselors quietly murmured between themselves.

Suddenly, cries could be heard from outside the palace. Asilil slowly rose from her throne. The heavy palace doors then flung open as the two sentries skid across the marble floor. Vines then slowly followed, slithering into the palace room and climbing up the palace columns. They were then followed by a flower bed and upon it laid Delilah Morgan.

“Oh no no no, this just won’t do. I’ll have to have to totally redecorate once I take this palace.”

Asilil leaped from her throne, pulling her dual blades in midair as Igni warriors flooded into the palace
room.

“The only redecorating will be with your blood, witch.”

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:35 AM

Learn More About
Queen Asilil
Origination: Normal
Alignment: Hero
Team: Solo Hero

Delilah Morgan
Origination: Natural
Alignment: Villain
Team: The Fallen

#3 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:38 AM

Warming up for more Infinium.

#4 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:14 PM

*approves.

#5 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:46 PM

I need to redo Delilah at some point. BTW you may not have known, but she has some technological knowhow I hadn't mentioned before,
Posted Image

Time to say hello to my pretty little friend. BWAHAHAHAHA!

#6 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:20 PM

Heh, that's an unexpected side of Delilah.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: delilah, should, have, found, better, realtor, Queen asilil, FTW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users