Photo
- - - - -

Match 11105 Goliath (Gargoyles) and Goliath vs. Gargos and Gabriel Yulaw (The One)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Interests:Movies & Adventure, Martial-Arts, Science-Fiction, Transformers, Godzilla, MOTU, Video Games.

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:20 PM

The Announcer enters the Arena...................................................................................................

The Crowd Cheers.........................................................................................................................

The Announcer speaks

"Good Evening Mean Men and Lethal Ladies!" "Tonight is a special captured and programmed tag team match of the Clash of Champions curcuit!" "Now entering the arena through inter-dimensional portal are two power seeking villians!"

"The first is Gargos - A lesser demon lord that has returned to the physical world. Resembles a huge gargoyle creature that is very powerful and can also breathe fire.

"The Second is a superhuman criminal named Gabriel YuLaw, once an officer of the "Multiverse Authority" (MVA) that polices interdimensional travel through a special detecting wormhole openings, seeks to hunt down and kill all other variations of himself in alternate universes. By killing all of his other selves, and thus becoming the last version of himself and absorbing their life energies into himself, he believes he will become "The One", a neo-godlike being.

Down in the arena the Worker Mutants bring the pre-programmed Gargos and Yulaw through the interdimiensional portals and leave them.

The Crowd Cheers aloud....................................................................................................................

The Announcers speaks again............................................................................................................

"And now their opponents two warriors named Goliath!" "The first Goliath is a strong gargoyle creature that was hatched in the year 938 and was the head of his clan of gargoyles at Scottish Castle Wyvern in the year 994. That was until the great betrayal and he was placed under a magical spell that lasted 1,000 years!"

And now lastly the second Goliath, is a man named Bill Foster who gain the superhuman powers are a result of his ingestion of a biochemical formula containing Pym particles. He has the ability to increase his size and mass to the hero Giantman's Size or maybe more!"

Down in the arena the Worker Mutants bring the pre-programmed Goliaths through the interdimiensional portals and leave them.

The Crowd Cheers aloud....................................................................................................................

The Announcer speaks again.............................................................................................................

"And now the main event!" "I now remove the pre-programming headbands on their individual forehead and they are now programmed to fight the selected opponents!" "And for the betting pool the warrior named the second announced Goliath will only grow up to Giantman's maximum size level of 20 feet tall!"

"And now the match begins!!!!!!!!!!!!"

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:20 PM

Learn More About
Goliath (Gargoyles)
Read more about Goliath (Gargoyles) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Disney Links: Wikipedia GargWiki Gargoyles FAQ: Station Eight

Goliath
Read more about Goliath at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia Marvel Comics Wiki Comicvine

Gabriel Yulaw (The One)
Read more about Gabriel Yulaw (The One) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Revolution Studios Links: Wikipedia Imdb Movie Villains

Gargos
Read more about Gargos at Wikipedia
Official Site: Rare Links: Wikipedia Killer Instinct Wiki Gamehub.com

#3 L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Interests:Movies & Adventure, Martial-Arts, Science-Fiction, Transformers, Godzilla, MOTU, Video Games.

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:52 PM

Two same named Fighters against two power hungry fighters!

#4 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:56 PM

Hmm, Gargos beats Gargoyle Goliath, but I don't think he'll be able to handle Bill Foster's maximum size. Gabriel Yulaw can't beat Gargoyle Goliath, and he won't be any good against Bill Foster either. So I'll vote for team 1 but Gargos is still going to be a tough opponent.

#5 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:47 PM

None of the others can beat Gabriel Yulaw.

#6 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:34 PM

Gabriel can beat a flying gargoyle and a 20 foot tall man? He's the weak one on his team. Gargos is the one that could probably beat everybody. But not team 1 together.

#7 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:50 PM

Gabriel can beat a flying gargoyle and a 20 foot tall man? He's the weak one on his team. Gargos is the one that could probably beat everybody. But not team 1 together.

Yulaw is so much faster than everyone else, that they are essentially moving in slow-motion to him, and strong enough to kill everyone else with a few(if not a single) punches.

The flying gargoyle might be difficult for Yulaw to hit, but Yulaw is impossible for any of the others to hit. The first time the Gargoyle swoops down to attack, he gets taken down.

#8 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:00 PM

I think a gargoyle can overpower Yulaw. Jet Li has the moves and the ability, but, I just don't see him taking down Goliath. And against, Bill Foster- There's a issue of Justice League where Black Canary took out Giganta by joint locking her tree sized thumb and then finished her with a sonic scream. Yulaw doesn't have a finisher like that, (Maybe a nerve strike, but that doesn't seem to be his style in that movie.

And Gargos is still the most powerful character in the fight. I feel he's under-played in Killer Insinct 2. He's a lesser demon and that has to mean he has a little bit of magic that really isn't displayed in the game. Not like Surtur or Dormammu of course, but some power displays not seen in the game (that's just my opinion).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users