#1 OMFG

OMFG

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:30 PM

*WARNING WILL NOT OPEN FOR A LONG TIME.*

It is the 150th Hunger Game, aka: The 6th Quarter Quell. This also lands on the 50th year aniversity of the second "Dark Days", or...The second time the Districts revolted against the beloved Capital. ..It was the second time the Capital bombed, and therefor destroyed, and entire District. In the midst of the Rebellion, District 12 had been bombed and annihilated. The District was easily replaced though, as a second coal mining District soon rose from the old District 12's ashes.
Posted ImageThe War in Panem

Along with this new District, 3 more also arose. Districts 13, 14, and 15, which specialized in hunting, scholar, and jewels, respectively. District 15 soon became the Capitol's new "baby", although it still had to tribute. As punishment for the rebellion, each District is now required to submit six tributes, 3 male and 3 female, although for the Quarter Quell it was increased to 8 tributes per district.

The grand total of this year's Hunger Game is 120 tributes. Panem has somewhat gained back it's usual composure after the war, which was ended with the televised torture and murder of Peeta Mellark, who would not be able to warn the members of the hidden District 13 about the Bunker Bombs heading their way. A few moments later and the rebel base was down. The Mockingjay had died, all of the rebel morale dropped instantly.
Posted ImageThe Deceased Katniss Everdeen

Without a leader, the remaining rebels soon fell to the Peacekeepers. Now, the Capitol has complete control again. Ladies and Gentlemen, let the 150th Hunger Games begin.

#2 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:35 PM

Wow... You never on so all your RP Idea fails... Yet you try making a other? Before even started the others which people singed up for and looked forward to.

#3 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,632 posts
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...
  • Interests:Reading Animorphs, Writing.

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:13 PM

another ripoff? seriously???

#4 OMFG

OMFG

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,880 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:35 PM

How is this a rip off? This is a Hunger Games RP, not one of your silly deathmatches :P

#5 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,632 posts
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:26 PM

How is this a rip off? This is a Hunger Games RP, not one of your silly deathmatches :P

hunger games is a ripoff of battle royale, which is a ripoff of lord of the flies (but this isnt such an obvious ripoff)

#6 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:24 PM

Yeah, good thing the Hunger Games is better than Battle Royale. Otherwise, they might have been called on that. :P

#7 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:15 PM

I don't think it's a rip off. And hey you call it silly just because you died ^.^

#8 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,632 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:55 PM

Yeah, good thing the Hunger Games is better than Battle Royale. Otherwise, they might have been called on that. :P

lmao, hunger games is better :lol: That was a decent joke.

#9 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:15 PM

Heh, I do love the Battle Royale manga though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users