4 replies to this topic

#1 Boratz

Boratz

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:39 PM

All throughout buildings were burning to the ground and war was being fought. Nick Fury, Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., had been preparing for this day for decades but now it had arrived. He watched as people ran in fear. Fear from the armies brought to this planet by Loki himself. He had watched as service men from all forces of the military defended these people but it was not enough. These things were too powerful for any of the Earthly armies, but another group fought beside the different branches of the military. A group unlike any other, who were called together for this purpose.This group, Earth's mightiest heroes, came from all over. From different realms and from different times but they fought for the same purpose, the protection of Earth. Fury and many different units of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents watched as The Avengers fought these alien forces.

Tony Stark, at one point a consultant for S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Avengers Initiative, dominated the skies as Iron Man. Thor, Son of Odin and God of Thunder, used all his might to fight these armies. Dr. Bruce Banner, in the form of the Hulk, ripped through the advanced technological forces. Dr, Henry Pym, also known as Ant-Man, and Janet Van Dyne, also knwon as Wasp, fought through the share of aliens forces. Clint Barton, a special S.H.I.E.L.D. marksmen and also known as Hawkeye, used his bow and trick arrows to fight through several different places. Natasha Romanoff, Black Widow, used her vicious skills to these different threats. Finally, the one led all these mighty warriors was Captain Steve Rogers himself; better known as Captain America during the Second World War, used his abilities and his leadership to fight these forces.

After a long bloody battle, S.H.I.E.L.D. and all the branches of the military were able to take back the city from this alien race. All the forces that were not killed or captured escaped through the same portal Loki summoned them from. Now the only one that was left was Loki himself. All the Avengers circled around him as different quinjets appeared. Nearly all of them started to advanced towards him but Thor raised his hand in the air and told them that he had to face his brother alone.

"You are a fool, Son of Odin!" Loki roared with all his might.

"Brother, please stop this and return home with me!" Thor pleaded as he started walking toward his brother.

Both Hawkeye and Black Widow started making their way towards one of the quinjets. Hawkeye started filling his pouch with more arrows. Black Widow also got more ammunition as they turned watched the two Asgardians get closer toward each other. From all their training in the past, they knew that they should always be prepared from something else.

"It's funny that you call me brother! After everything that has happened! Did Odin even tell you what I was?! I am a freak!" Loki roared out as he started charging Thor.

Thor stood ready to face his brother once again, but Loki used his tricks. Before contact was made, Loki had vanished and appeared behind the Mighty Thor. Thor was ready for the attack as he had turned around fought with his brother. After a short battle, Thor had knocked Loki down in defeat. Loki tried to crawl away but Iron Man and Captain America stood in his way. Everywhere he looked, there was an Avenger standing in his presence.

"Please brother. Come home." Thor pleaded once again.

"I was never your brother." Loki said in a calm voice as he laid against the rubble.

"Well I guess that wraps things up here. I think it is time for a well deserved celebration." Iron Man said as his face plate went up. A smile formed over Tony Stark's face.

Captain America looked over at Stark with a little disgust. "This is not over yet, Mr. Stark. We still have to finish this."

"Look at him, he's done." Tony said as he pointed his hand at the fallen Loki.

Before Captain America could say anything else, Loki started laughing aloud. His laugh seemed as if it echoed throughout the entire city. Captain America started walking toward the Trickster. He grip on his shield tightened as he stood over the powerful villain.

"Why? Why is it that you are laughing? After all of this. After all the destruction that was caused. After all the people who have died. After you have been beaten. Why is it that you are laughing?" Captain America asked as he stood in Loki's view.

"Because you think it is over. You think just because you beat my army means you are finished. I also have another plan, another trick." Loki said with a childish smile as he lifted his hands. Suddenly, he vanished and appeared with his staff in his hands. "Now you may have defeated me and my army but you still have another army to fight."

"Oh crap." Tony said as his face place went down, covering his face.

Hawkeye took out one of his arrows as Black Widow took out her guns. Ant-Man and Wasp stood beside the each other as Hulk started walking closer to the group. After Loki used what power he had left, he summoned another great portal. This time it brought something that Earth had seen many centuries ago. Thor watched Loki as he started laughing.

"They'll kill you Loki! You tried to destroy them!" Thor yelled as his brother gave one final bout of laughter.

"They will try but in the end, I will just disappear again. You remember that quite well don't you, brother." Loki said as he vanished.

"Thor, what is it?!" Captain America yelled out as the Avengers started standing together.

"Giants of Jotunheim...... Frost Giants..." Thor said as he started spinning Mjolnir.

Suddenly, several creatures started jumping out of the portal. Hundreds or maybe even thousands started running through the city, causing much more destruction. They used many different creatures of Jotunheim to break through the military forces and ice formed all over the city's streets. One of them, stood carrying the Casket of Ancient Winters and using it's power.

As the Avengers stood ready for another battle Nick Fury walked beside them with a heavy machine gun. Captain America glanced at him and then at all the Avengers. Iron Man looked over at Captain America.

"Should you give the call or should I?" Iron Man asked.

"Avengers Assemble!" Captain America yelled out as the Avengers prepared themselves for battle.

Clouds formed over the sky as Thor summoned a storm for this particular battle and the ground cracked as the Hulk ran toward the Frost Giants.

"This is where the fun begins." Ant-Man said as he, Wasp, and the rest of the Avengers fought the Giants of Jotunheim.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:39 PM

Learn More About
The Avengers
Read more about The Avengers at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Marvel.com IMDb

Giants Of Jotunheim
Read more about Giants Of Jotunheim at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia Giants - Immortalthor Giants - Marvel

#3 Boratz

Boratz

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:48 PM

I know this isn't one of my best matches because I pretty much did what I did on my last one and just found some characters. I wanted to see what I could do from scratch, even though I have been wanting to use the Avengers for awhile now and an unused character, so I did this. I hope you all enjoy regardless and leave feedback.

The Avengers are kind of a mix between comic and movie.

The Giants of Jotunheim are also kind of a mix between comic and movie.

I guess the question is, cant the Avengers drives the armies of giants back into Jotunheim or will they be defeated.

#4 Boratz

Boratz

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:50 PM

Oh and the roster for the Avengers is:

Iron Man
Thor
Captain America
Hulk
Hawkeye
Black Widow
Ant-Man
Wasp
Nick Fury

#5 Mutantgeek

Mutantgeek

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:American comic books, Science fiction, Fantasy, Cosmic horror, good movies, basketball, classical music, hiphop, alternative rock, drinking, writing, reading, and intense public speaking.

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:35 PM

The Avengers get this, this is a tough fight but nothing they can't handle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users