• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

Why? No one's gonna see them.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Interests:Crossovers, tortoises, videogames, Happy Wheels, other random stuff.

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:54 AM

Now I'm doing this thing where I take two seemingly unrelated characters that are infact distantly linked and put them in a battle.

Episode 1: Mario vs Jason

How they are linked:
Mario - Link - Soul Calibur - Tekken - Street Fighter - Marvel - DC - Mortal Kombat - Freddy Krueger - Jason Voorhees.

The Setting: Peach's Castle

Ever since that incident in Parters in Time, Baby Mario has been living in Peach's Castle.

Normally Peach looks after him now, but today Peach has asked Mario to come round and babysit his younger self while she goes for a night out with Daisy.

Now being the annoying crybaby that he is, Baby Mario keeps Mario awake all night with his constant blarring.

Mario has had enough. Mario resorts to buying some knock out gas which finally gets Baby Mario to go to sleep. Mario does a big yawn and goes off to bed.

Meanwhile, in Bowser's Castle, Bowser is busy plotting a way to get rid of Mario once and for all.

Bowser: Grrr! I just can't think! I've tried everything to get rid of that fat plumber and nothing has worked. I mean, if angry bullets with faces that go 5 metres an hour doesn't work, then what can?

Kamek: May I suggest something, sir?

Bowser: What is it, Kamek?

Kamek: It is clear that all of you're soldiers here are too soft, so why don't we bring this warrior from another dimension to work for you instead?

Kamek holds his crystal ball up, showing Jason killing various teenagers in their sleep in a very brutal manner.

Bowser: What the hell? We can't have him!

Kamek: Why not? As you can see, he is an unstoppable killing machine and Mario would not stand a chance against him.

Bowser: Well... he goes against everything we stand for. I mean, I'm a fairytale monster, not a rampaging psychopath. But mind you, I am starting to get desperate. Alright, Kamek, use your magic to bring him here.

Kamek: Right-O! Abra-Kadabra!

Jason suddenly appears infront of Bowser.

Bowser: Uh... H-hello friend, we need your, er, assistance and - URGH!

Jason stabs Bowser with his giant sword, killing him.

Kamek: Master! Master! Are you OK?

Bowser: ...Kamek... now I'm gone... will you-

Kamek: Lead the Koopa Troop, sir?

Bowser: No, I was going to say will you put my crown on when I'm dead.

Kamek: Oh. Of course.

Bowser: Gah! Ooh! Uhhh....

Kamek: You! You killed him!

Jason: .....

Jason starts chasing after Kamek, but Kamek trips over and is killed by Jason.

Jason then leaves Bowser's Castle and heads towards Peach's Castle. He manages to sneak into Baby Mario's room, where he's about to slash Baby Mario's head off, when Mario comes in and takes down Jason by sliding under him and hacking at his legs. Mario now has to stop Jason from trying to kill Baby Mario because if Jason does kill Baby Mario, time will change and Mario will never have existed. So, will Mario be able to beat Jason. Let's hope so, because the fate of the universe depends on it.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:54 AM

Learn More About
Mario
Read more about Mario at Wikipedia
Official Site: Nintendo Links: Wiki Entry Super Mario Brothers HQ Super Mario 128 central

Jason Voorhees
Read more about Jason Voorhees at Wikipedia
Official Site: Newline Cinema Links: Wiki - Jason Voorhees Camp Blood Friday the 13th - The Website

#3 Guest_gpig 97_*

Guest_gpig 97_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:32 AM

mario easliy

#4 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:04 AM

Jason is screwed and is gone be in for a world of hurt by Mario. Mario is pretty damn powerful when you think about it if you have played the games. Mario wins.

#5 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:32 AM

It depends on the incarnation of Mario. If this is Mario from the more recent games, he wins. If this is Mario from the original games... he's screwed. Since this takes place after Partners in Time, he wins pretty easily.

#6 Titanwolf

Titanwolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 01:25 PM

All Mario has to do is freeze him with the ice flower and shove him inot a wall or into a pit.

#7 Square Pickle

Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Electricferret.com

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

Bowser should not have been killed by Jason... Seriously... I hate when writers kill off heavy hitters like their average people. I think it was Xman4life (I apologize if it wasnt) who once had Punisher kill Superman and Batman like 2 common thugs. Then there was a recent match were regular zombies took out Batman like a crippled child during the setup. Come'on guys, stop jobbing out the big names to promote the PIS in your setup. At least have them get lucky. I mean, Jason kills a magical dragon king with a freak'n machette? Come on! ......Mario wins, in a 110% curb stomp!

#8 Confession FPT

Confession FPT

The Cacti Guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • Interests:Lucha Libre, baby!

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:48 PM

Mario loses an arm but ultimately wins

#9 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:59 PM

Alot of video game characters are underestimated in general. Any version of Mario or Bowser would beat Jason really.

#10 Square Pickle

Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:33 PM

^ Agreed. If I put Mewtwo vs Daredevil, Ill bet most people on here actually believe Daredevil would Win... Same with Raiden vs Ras Al Ghul... Video game characters are severly underestimated.

#11 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Any thing to do with Jason

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:34 AM

Damn this match hurts me. I will say that every one here is also underestimating Jason, Mario is very good but, it looks like that this Mario is just plain Mario, the one you always start a game out with until a power up, and Jason only has to kill Baby Mario or Mario. All Jason has to do is kick Mario away so he can either stab the kid or throw the baby on the ground and smash the head like a watermelon.

Now it's time for me to explain for Pickle's sake that Jason killed Bowser only by surprise, if it was a strait up fight Jason would of not lived. Also again this is for Pickle. No one would think that Mewtwo would lose to Daredevil or Raiden would lose to Ra's

I'm not going to be a fanboy about this but I will say that Jason is more powerful then Mario in this fight. If you give Mario a power up then Jason is screwed but this is Super Mario, Fire Mario, Blue Turtle Shell Mario, Star Mario, Giant Mario, or Mini Mario. This Mario is Mario

#12 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:12 AM

1. This is Peach's Castle, of course there will be power-ups scattered around the place.

2. Mario, even without power-ups, is stronger, faster and much more agile than Jason based on his showings.

And finally, 3. Jason Voorhees is a 6'10 disabled zombie; anyone with half a brain could defeat him.

Edit: Also, I'm fairly certain Square Pickle's point was that Jason Voorhees should not have been physically able to damage Bowser in any way, let alone kill him. -.-

#13 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:11 PM

1. I highly doubt there would be a Power up in the room with baby Mario. I mean who would wan't a baby that throws fire balls.

2. Yes he is but from what I've seen by playing the games Mario can only be faster and more agile if he has a 4 second running start. I don't know about the strength because in one game he is throwing castles but in another game he can't even pick up a large rock. I have to give Jason the strength factor.

3. Jason isn't just a zombie he has a very powerful brain small but powerful. He is basically Wolverine only slower when it comes to healing. He can take multiple hits and be unfazed. People have put his i.q. level at or 9 more above Michael Myers, who has and i.q. of 67, when it comes to fighting/killing. He has defeted Freddy, who I'm sure is way more powerful then Mario. If I sound like a fanboy I'm sorry but Jason isn't just a zombie he is more than that

4. If a foot stomp to the head knocks him out I'm know that a decapitation would kill him.

#14 Guest_The Pickle_*

Guest_The Pickle_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:24 PM

Ive been a horror fan for 2 decades... Jason is nowhere near Myres intelligence. Not even close.

1.) Mario is always faster than Jason. Also he's stronget 9/10th of the time. Edge: Mario.

2.) Freddy only lost to Jason once they were in the real world. In dream world Freddy owned him. If he were brought into the real world, Mario would be far more powerful than Freddy.

3.) Jason is a zombie. Has been since part 5 when he was brought back to life. He died in part 3... Jason is a zombie. A big, powerful, slow, half-witted zombie.

#15 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:39 PM

Jason is being overrated vastly here and he does not have a healing factor. Hence Jason being able to die and have his body parts chopped off for good. This is the original Jason who is slow and by the end of the Friday movies his body was in horrible condition.

I don't know what Mario games you have played JVF but you seem to not really know or underestimate just how superior Mario is to Jason.

Jason can take multiple hits from teenagers and Freddy who in the real world Freddy is not as strong as you think.

Mario wins and yes if you have played a Mario game more then likely the place there battling in will have powerups and all sorts of stuff for Mario.

#16 Peypeypeypey

Peypeypeypey

The truthiness will set you free

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:09 PM

...Can't Kamek teleport? Has it ever walked?

#17 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:08 PM

As everyone said. Mario.

#18 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:08 AM

Ive been a horror fan for 2 decades... Jason is nowhere near Myres intelligence. Not even close.

1.) Mario is always faster than Jason. Also he's stronget 9/10th of the time. Edge: Mario.

2.) Freddy only lost to Jason once they were in the real world. In dream world Freddy owned him. If he were brought into the real world, Mario would be far more powerful than Freddy.

3.) Jason is a zombie. Has been since part 5 when he was brought back to life. He died in part 3... Jason is a zombie. A big, powerful, slow, half-witted zombie.

I never said that Jason was smarter then him all the time. I said that he was at or above the intelligence when it comes to killing.

1. I said that Mario is faster and more agile but with a 4 second head start. His strength isn't cannon at all. If he can throw a castle but the next game can't pick up a rock I still say that he has less strength then Jason

2. But Freddy couldn't kill Jason until he found his "fear" which isn't a fear at all since Jason has been in and out of that lake more then once. Jason did what Freddy couldn't and that was kill the other.

3. He is still more then just a zombie

4. Jason does have a healing factor they have hinted to it in some of his movies the one that I can think of that flat out said it is Jason X.

5. New Super Mario bro's and Partner's in time you have to get a running start to be at full speed on both.

6. Really just a couple of hits. In the dream world Freddy tried to kill Jason by crushing him with a boiler that while he didn't tank he did throw it off of him just to get back up for round 2. Jason has taken shot gun blasts and got right back up ready to kill. He has been hit by a spinning propeller blade in the head and got right back up. Also Mario has powers as well in the dream world *I remember there was a game just about it.* Freddy would have a tough fight but would win with being able to have more power

7. Peach's castle does have power-up's every were but in that exact room, I don't think so Mario would have to go to a different room or stay there and fight as just Mario. I even if there is a power up in the room from the time that it comes out to the time that Mario is able to get it Jason has killed the baby.

#19 Square Pickle

Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:46 PM

I never said that Jason was smarter then him all the time. I said that he was at or above the intelligence when it comes to killing. 1. I said that Mario is faster and more agile but with a 4 second head start. His strength isn't cannon at all. If he can throw a castle but the next game can't pick up a rock I still say that he has less strength then Jason 2. But Freddy couldn't kill Jason until he found his "fear" which isn't a fear at all since Jason has been in and out of that lake more then once. Jason did what Freddy couldn't and that was kill the other. 3. He is still more then just a zombie 4. Jason does have a healing factor they have hinted to it in some of his movies the one that I can think of that flat out said it is Jason X. 5. New Super Mario bro's and Partner's in time you have to get a running start to be at full speed on both. 6. Really just a couple of hits. In the dream world Freddy tried to kill Jason by crushing him with a boiler that while he didn't tank he did throw it off of him just to get back up for round 2. Jason has taken shot gun blasts and got right back up ready to kill. He has been hit by a spinning propeller blade in the head and got right back up. Also Mario has powers as well in the dream world *I remember there was a game just about it.* Freddy would have a tough fight but would win with being able to have more power 7. Peach's castle does have power-up's every were but in that exact room, I don't think so Mario would have to go to a different room or stay there and fight as just Mario. I even if there is a power up in the room from the time that it comes out to the time that Mario is able to get it Jason has killed the baby.

1.) Mario dont have to be at full speed to be faster than Jason. Like I said, Mario is always faster than Jason.

2.) Mario was strong enough to throw Bowser 20ft (Super Mario 64) and was strong enough to throw a castle, that alone put him ahead of Jason. Whats Jason's biggest show of strength again?

3.) The ONLY reason Jason survived dream world was because he had help from the kids in FvJ. Again, Freddy lost to Jason in the real world, where Freddy has very limited powers. Mario would beat Freddy in the real world as well.

4.) Jason has a healing factor, but it takes him nearly a year to heal fully. It nothing close to Wolverines, infact if it werent for his ability to rise from the dead, I wouldnt put it much past a normal human's healing factor. Jason is a juggernaut, yes, but just because he dont feel pain, doesnt mean he cant be stopped physically. Mario is more than capible of stopping Jason. Jason lost to Tommy Jarvis everytime they met, and Mario is 100x the hero Tommy is. Jason doesnt really stand a chance in hell against Mario. Heres why:
a- Mario has seen monsters before and always came out on top. Jason loses to dumb teens who have never met a single killer in their lives.

b- Jason has never fought someone as skilled in fighting and as athletic as Mario. Mario has fought and beaten monsters who out class Jason in both.

c- Jason has shown a harsh weakness against opponets who use magic. He has also never fought (or come close to defeating) an opponet with as much range in magic as Mario.

d- Mario's cape is now shown as a piece of clothing (no longer a power-up) and he does not need power ups to wield it.

e- Mario has been able to carry power ups with him (Mario Bros.3) and may not need to leave the room to power up. That part is up to the writer. Still Mario does not need to power up to defeat Jason.

f- With the baby in the room, Im sure Peach has power ups very near by in case of emergency. Mario wouldnt have to go far to get them. Again, up to the writer.

...Since this is not a real fight, all we have are feats to go by. That being said, Jason is out classed in every single way. This is coming from a Jason fan. Against Micheal Myers: Jason wins... Against Leatherface: Jason wins... Against Ghostface, Freddy (real world), Chucky, Frankenstien, or Harry Warden: Jason wins. My point is, in the horror universe Jason is a heavy hitter. In Mushroon Kingdom, Jason wouldnt even be a boss battle. He's completly out-classed.

#20 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:27 PM

Almost all of versions of Mario would kick Jason's ass pretty easily. Jason is completely outmatched here in every way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users