#1 Z451

Z451

Kneel before Zed

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Superheroes, Supervillains,
    Superhumans.

Scfi, Fantasy and Mystery, and everything in between.

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:41 PM

Cicero and Catiline have been at war with each other for years. Their antics had once, nearly split the very peace and civility of Rome. Like the Spy vs Spy cartoons, Mad magazine put out it seemed as though the two would each take hits, but hit the other with equal and opposite force, leaving neither of them to die. In the midst of their personal dispute was the very people of Rome who they lived to serve.
The Roman people took a pulverizing blow each and every day, as the loudmouthed politicians berated them for choosing one of their opponent's sides in the argument. Being caught in the crossfire though, there wasn't much any of them could do. The sticks of dynamite were being set each day, and it wouldn't be long before Rome itself would dissolve into a state of civil war.
Then it happened, the pet python, who Catiline cared for since he was a young boy, escaped his yard. Apparently it was due to a shortage of food supply, but really the ferocity of that python made it a dangerous threat to anyone besides Catiline himself. Consequentially, the snake ensparked both fear and anguish to the mass population of the city.
In fact with half the city so afraid of Catiline's monstrous python, it was a complete surprise that Cicero remained unaware. He simply was returning from the vet with his pet anaconda wrapped around his neck, and went about his business. When he arrived in the forum however, the rapid sound of people screaming for their lives, and the sight of the python's tail slashing at carts filled with vegetables and fruits, caused him to lose his grip on his anaconda.
Catching sight of him, the python moved forward quickly, only to be stopped by the looming tower like form of Cicero's anaconda. Trading glares face to face, it seemed that the fight between these two snakes would prove not only which of them was superior, but also whether or not Cicero or Catiline was in fact, superior to one another.
Lashing out with a quick slash, the python scrapped its tail against the wall like defensive skin of the anaconda. In response the anaconda snatched the snake's tail in it's mouth, and swung it around in the air. Finally in a crashing collision, the python hit a Greek, brass shield laid out near the wall. As soon as it came to, the python went after the anaconda once again. It was then, that Catiline finally arrived in the forum to see what evil he had wrought.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:41 PM

Learn More About
Anaconda
Read more about Anaconda at Wikipedia
Official Site: Columbia Pictures Links: Wikipedia Anacondas Hunt for the Blood Orchid Anaconda 3

Python
Read more about Python at Wikipedia
Official Site: 20th Century Fox Links: Wikipedia Python II Boa vs. Python

#3 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:20 PM

THERE ARE TOO MANY MUTHA*vulgarity*IN' SNAKES ON THIS MUTHA*vulgarity*IN' FORUM!!! :P

Good match, Z. I haven't really seen any of the Python movies. Looks like the Python is pretty good size, as seen in this video.

Tough call.

#4 Boratz

Boratz

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:55 AM

So is this like the python from the movies. If so, I believe it will win. The python's skin, in the movie, was bulletproof and he could spit out acid. He was a beast with a tail that could impale people. On the other hand, if this is the anaconda from the later movies, then it could have the ability to regenerate.

All in all, good match and good set-up. My vote goes to the python.

#5 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:15 PM

Good set-up and nice matchup, Z.

I'd say the Python takes this. Between its heavily armored skin and acid spitting, It just seems to be too powerful to lose here.

#6 Z451

Z451

Kneel before Zed

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Superheroes, Supervillains,
    Superhumans.

Scfi, Fantasy and Mystery, and everything in between.

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:25 PM

Good set-up and nice matchup, Z.

I'd say the Python takes this. Between its heavily armored skin and acid spitting, It just seems to be too powerful to lose here.

In that case Catiline might actually defeat Cicero, his pet seems to be stronger than Cice's :P . Oh and... http://en.wikipedia....iline_Orations. The link explains who the two are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users