• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Interests:Movies & Adventure, Martial-Arts, Science-Fiction, Transformers, Godzilla, MOTU, Video Games.

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:56 PM

This match takes place before the "Return of Vilgax episode and also before Vilgax defeats the galactic trio and absorbs Ultimo's powers.

It Starts with Vilgax leading assault on Eternia in the dark hemosphere area of snake-mountain and with Vilgax's large armies of aliens and robots, he defeats and captures Skeletor and King Hsss and also their henchmen as well.

The Force Commander steps up to Vilgax as Beastman, Tri-Clops, and Trapjaw fall.

Force Commander:"That's the last of all Skeletor's and King Hss's Henchmen my lord!" "They are all accounted for!"

Vilgax:"Good now we can begin our march to Castle Greyskull without interferace!" "Place all these fallen fools inside a force dome prison and you also stay here Force Commander and oversee our guesses security!"

Force Commander:"Yes my Lord!"

And so Vilgax and his large armies began thier march towards castle greyskull. And they all had arrived they were stopped by He-Man and the Other Masters. Then Vilgax stepped up and yelled.

Vilgax:"HE-MAN!!!" "You claim to be the most powerfulest man in the universe!" "I am Vilgax and I am the conqueror of ten worlds!" "And under the galactic code of conduit!" "I the conqueror make a challenge to the protector of this world!" "I challenge you, He-Man in single combat for your world as the prize!" "I await your answer!"

Back at He-Man's side,

Teela:"You can take him, He-Man!"

Man-At-Arms:"Prehaps but we don't know much about this alien and he does have a large army and he has defeated and captured both Skeletor and King Hsss and their allies too!" "I don't think we should under estimate him!"

He-Man:"And yet I don't think we should refuse him either!" "Vilgax!" "Your challenge is excepted!"

Then the Sorceress of Greyskull appears in her ghostly form and to He-Man says:

Sorceress:"Heed Man-At-Arms warning He-Man!" "This Vilgax is a threat like no other!"

And so He-Man and Vilgax were given a large space area for their fight. The two combatants circled and observed each other. Then He-Man struke first by throwing a punch at Vilgax. Vilgax countered by drawing up his left arm battle gauntlet shield that is the Shield of Ziegel and blocked He-Man's punch. However the impact from He-Man's fist managed to move Vilgax back.

Vilgax:"I am impressed, He-Man!" "I felt that blow slightly and you also moved me even with my Shield of Ziegel as full strength!"

He-Man:"I have the power, Vilgax!"

Vilgax:"So do I!"

Then Vilgax used the Ruby Ray of Ulo and fired a red beam that enfeebled even He-Man.

Vilgax:"I am impressed again, He-Man!" "There are few beings in this galaxy that can withstand the full force of the red ray!"

He-Man then draws out his power sword and yells:"By the Powers of Greyskull!"

Then a huge surge of energy struke He-Man and overpowered the Ruby Ray of Ulo and sent Vilgax flying back.

He-Man:"I have the power!"

Vilgax stands back up and yells:"NO!" "I won't be beaten by the likes of you!"

And so Vilgax draws out his Morph Sword and charged at He-Man and He-Man charged back.

The fight goes on!!!!!!

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:56 PM

Learn More About
He-Man
Read more about He-Man at Wikipedia
Official Site: Mattel Links: Wikipedia IMDb He-Man.org

Vilgax
Read more about Vilgax at Wikipedia
Official Site: Cartoon Network Links: Wikipedia Ben 10 Wiki Ben 10 Versepedia

#3 Shadow Flesh

Shadow Flesh

The Nightcrawler of CBUB

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, brilliant and cult-classic Movies, Mixed Martial Arts, and Gaming.

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:00 PM

Due to his horrifyingly terrible 2002 cartoon, I'm nearly sway'd to believe He-Man is invincible... But with a quick dose of reality I can see Vilgax taking down the egotistical "Most Powerful Man in the Universe" after a fairly impressive battle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users