• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,632 posts
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...
  • Interests:Reading Animorphs, Writing.

Posted 20 March 2012 - 09:12 PM

Seattle Washinton once a city of coffee shops, the space needle, fisherman ports, and grunge music has turned into a wasteland of the undead. a group of survivors hides in the outskirts, looking for help. welcome to the universe of the walking dead.

rules:
1. anyone can die
2. new characters can be created if your character dies.

#2 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 09:29 PM

Been quite a while since I posted this, surprised that Jesus is the reason for it.

Instead of trying to throw up RP's as fast as you can, take your time and think about what you are doing.

Thoroughly work everything out, make sure the stat system is balanced(and preferably easy to understand), make sure everything is properly explained.

Don't expect to get an RP finished in one or two days.

Write everything down in a notepad txt document, or a MS Word document. When you think you're done, save the document and leave it for a bit, get some sleep, and look at it again the next day.

Chances are that you will have had some more ideas during the evening/day/night, and you can hammer out some details.

Once you have done that 2-3 times(at least), and you think that you're Finally done, have someone help you and read over what you have done, to point out any mistakes, give suggestions, etc.

Sleep on it one more time, and if you are satisfied with your work at this point, post it on the forum and start Sign-ups.

In summary: Don't post half-arsed rush jobs, put some work in it and post it when it's actually finished.

#3 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,632 posts
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...
  • Interests:Reading Animorphs, Writing.

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:15 PM

Been quite a while since I posted this, surprised that Jesus is the reason for it.

I'm still working on this, josh talked me into making the thread already <_<
Anyways, character sheet will be up on tomorrow, this rp probably won't start for a while, I will continue to edit this as Josh and I plan this out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users