• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Godzilla, Monsters/Kaijus, Zeiram, Anime, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Ikki Tousen, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cartoons, Fan Fictions, Movies, TV Shows, and MST3K.

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:49 PM

The CBUB All Out War

Part 13: Koan vs Venom

Summary: After getting sick and tired of the popular characters being used more often in matches, and not being in matches themselves, the unused and unpopular characters had formed an alliance known as the Legion Brigade. Their goal was to destroy every last popular character in the CBUB site, so that they themselves could be used by the CBUB members. Now the Legion Brigade were searching throughout the site, hunting down the popular characters.

At CBUB, New York, the Eddie Brock Venom was swinging through the city. "We can’t believe that Carnage is dead. Carnage was our’s to kill, but that crummy Legion Brigade took him away from us. Now we will never get a chance to kill him ourselves. Then the Legion Brigade tried to go after our arch enemy, Spider-Man, by sending his Weak Turkish Counterpart to kill him. But lucky the wed-head was able to beat that poor version of himself without much trouble. Hopefully, Spider-Man can live long enough for us to kill him. But for now, we need to be ready for the Legion Brigade. Since we are a popular character, they will be coming after us."

As Venom was still swinging, his senses went off as an wave of blue fire was heading towards him. But luckily, Venom was able to dodge the fire and land safely on the ground. Then Venom saw a woman in front of him.

"So we finally meet Venom." The Woman said.

"Uh? Who are you?" Venom said.

"My name is Koan, and I was sent by the Legion Brigade to destroy you." Koan said.

"Koan, uh. Never heard of you before." Venom said.

"I’m a character from the Sailor Moon franchise." Koan said.

"Oh, so you’re from Sailor Moon. No wonder we have never heard of you." Venom said sarcastic.

"Why you! You think you are very funny. But I can tell you that I have already got you beat. And you know why? Because I can use one of two things that you Symbiotes are weak against: Fire. With my Dark Fire attack, I can kill you very easily." Koan said.

"Ah, just because you can use some kind of fire attack, doesn’t mean you can beat us." Venom said.

"Want to bet on that? Now Venom, its time for you to die." Koan said.

"Its time for us to eat your brains." Venom said.

----------

So there you have it.

Notes:

-This is the Eddie Brock Venom.

-This is the anime version of Koan from Sailor Moon R.

Who do you think will win?

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:49 PM

Learn More About
Koan
Read more about Koan at Wikipedia
Official Site: Toei Animation Links: Wikipedia Sailor Moon Wiki Wikimoon

Venom
Read more about Venom at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia: Venom Spiderfan.org: Venom Marvel.com: Venom

#3 megarock58

megarock58

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • Interests:PC gaming
    comics
    Marvel Films
    Star Wars

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:12 PM

that's a good from me.

#4 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:22 PM

Man, I'm a little behind on commenting on matches, huh? Good set-up, Venom.

I think Venom can win. It's true that fire is a weakness for Venom, but IIRC, it still takes pretty intense flames to put him down. Plus, I think Venom's a borderline bullet-timer, so he can probably dodge Koan's attacks long enough to either snag her with webbing or throw something heavy her way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users