4 replies to this topic

#1 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:34 PM

Don't care about the story? GO TO THE LAST SECTION FOR THE PARAMATERS OF THE FIGHT.
________________________________________________________________________________

Previously... with The Power Rangers mounted by enemies, including The Foot, Hordak and The Sith, Aisha, the second Yellow Ranger went rouge, out to avenge the utter defeat of the Zeo Ranger team by Hordak.
Taking the Yellow Ranger's abaondonment personally, Trini, the first Yellow Ranger, went on a mission to bring Aisha in.
__________________________________________________________________________________

There wasn't much that Aisha could remember. She had decided or maybe was guilded to steal the Dragozord but she couldn't remember what she was supposed to do after that. She remembered helping Maya free Eyedol from his long time prison. And there was an itching in the back of her mind, her concience, that told her that the bidding her Hordak was not her cup of tea. Yet she carried out his wishes, only to be left instructionless at this point.

The White Tigerzord had put up a fight, but for some reason, it couldn't overcome the Dragonzord and retreated. The pilot had to be Tommy, and oddly, Aisha was suprised to know that he was alive and well. Why this was, she couldn't figure out.

"Finally found you." someone said behind her. It was Trini.

Aisha didn't know where it came from, but a turmor of anger swelled inside her. "Then this is your last stop."

"What did you just say to me?" The suprise of being challenged came through the voice filter in Trini's helmet. Then she calmed herself and tried to talk this out. "Aisha, what happend to you? You were broken up when the Zeo team was nearly killed by Hordak. You were angry at us for not going after him. But now you're threatening me!"

"You don't mean anything to me Yellow Ranger." Aisha's voice was mean-spirited, almost bitter. "All of you Power Rangers are weak. That's why Hordak entrusted me to destroy you."

Trini drew back. "Aisha did you find Hordak?"

Aisha didn't answer. She couldn't. She didn't understand what Trini was talking about.

"Come back with me, Aisha." Trini reached her hand out. "The Zeo Rangers are recovered. They'll be glad to have you back."

"But you won't will you?" Aisha snapped. "You never wanted to give me your power coin! That's why Zordon called you back and not me! Because none of you ever wanted me! You just needed a Yellow Ranger! Well I'll show you who the best Yellow Ranger is! I'll be the only Power Ranger in Earth!"

Trini retracted her hand of friendship. "Whatever is going on with you, you're coming with me. I'm going to help you wheather you like it or not!"

Aisha threw a sucker punch that sent Trini reeling. "Not!" she bellowed and pressed the advantage.

Another good 'ol girl fight! Trini is powered by the Thunder coin and Aisha is powered by the Ninja coin. The spell Hordak has on Aisha is wearing off, but Aisha will fight her hardest until it's gone (and the fight will be over by then).

So who wins?

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:34 PM

Learn More About
Trini Kwan
Read more about Trini Kwan at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Writer's Guide To The PR Universe Power Rangers Universe

Aisha Campbell
Read more about Aisha Campbell at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia The Morphing Grid Rangers Central

#3 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:46 PM

Another good set-up, leroy.

I think Trini can win here. Aisha may have more raw power, but as mentioned in the set-up, Hordak's control over her is wearing off and Trini has more Ranger experience. All Trini may really have to do is endure until Hordak's spell over Aisha wears off.

R.I.P. Thuy Trang.

#4 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:53 PM

Good setup indeed and nice arc you have going. Actually Aisha may have more experience because she was part of the original Power Rangers after Trini left, when they got the Ninja coins when they were Zeo Rangers I think, and when they also were the Turbo Rangers. However Trini has better fighting skills as she was trained by Jason and took Martial Arts just as seriously as Jason along with Tommy. In these type of situations the Power Ranger who has better fighting skills tends to defeat the Power Ranger who is more powerful under evil influence. Trini wins here.

#5 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Godzilla, Monsters/Kaijus, Zeiram, Anime, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Ikki Tousen, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cartoons, Fan Fictions, Movies, TV Shows, and MST3K.

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:38 PM

Finally! Trini is in a match!

I give the set-up a Good!

Well the Ninja Coins are more powerful then the Dino Coins, so Aisha would be more powerful then Trini. But if Trini can hold Aisha long enough for the spell to wear off, then Trini will win.

So I’m going with the First Yellow Ranger.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users