Photo
- - - - -

Match 11047 John Hartigan vs. John Doe (Se7en)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JohnnyChany

JohnnyChany

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:42 PM

I did not believe it until I saw it with my own eyes. Ava Lord had become the latest victim of this sick freak. I looked down at her mangled face and the gun glued to her right hand. Looks like the poor dame offed herself so she wouldn’t have to live the rest of her life with a hideous face. Sad. I stared at the word “Vanity” scrawled across the wall of her bedroom in her blood. Some other cops began casing the crime scene. For a long moment, I just stared at the word.

Just a few short weeks ago this series of events would seem too crazy to be true, even for Basin City. The first instance was just another dead prostitute. A common occurrence around here, but it’s grizzly, sadistic nature caught everyone’s attention. This was no random hit. The girl’s jaw had been dislodged and a knife was jammed down her throat. The word “Lust” was displayed prominently at the scene of the crime. The girls of Old Town were enraged when we failed to produce a suspect. The next victim that popped up was a fat bastard forced to literally eat himself to death. He was targeted for his gluttony. Soon after the death of a Roark family member guilty of greed, the story was in all the papers. Some actually praised the serial killer for “Cleaning Up Sin City”. I just don’t understand people anymore.

My thought process was broken up by an eager rookie still wet behind the ears.

“How many Deadly Sins are there, again?” he asked.

“Seven,” I replied. “But, that doesn’t mean the killer will stop after three more kills. I’m sure in his mind one person guilty of vanity is just as bad as another. There is definitely no shortage of sinners in this town. But, that doesn’t give this nut job the right to act as their judge, jury, and executioner. We need to stop him and stop him soon.”

The rookie slowly nodded and joined me in studying the killer’s calling card message on the wall.

“Just need to find the clues that will lead us to this scumbag,” I said quietly.

A chest pain suddenly surged through my body. Damn angina! Keep it together, old man. I had put in my papers to retire a few days before the prostitute was found. I agreed to stay on until this case was closed. Just one last case. I needed to see it through to the end.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:42 PM

Learn More About
John Hartigan
Read more about John Hartigan at Wikipedia
Official Site: Frank Miller Links: Wikipedia Comicvine Wikipedia

John Doe (Se7en)
Read more about John Doe (Se7en) at Wikipedia
Official Site: New Line Cinema Links: Wiki-Se7en IMDB-Se7en Official Se7en Website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users