#21 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:56 PM

I like how you bring up the low showings. A high showing of impervious to harm Juggernaut is?

Posted Image

He's reduced to a skeleton and he doesn't give a damn. He's still fine as far as he's concerned.

#22 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:57 PM

>.>

The level of stupid.

It hurts.

#23 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:58 PM

that other match without the setup was submitted by accident.
please don't trash my work.
i came up the best set up i can think of for this match.
so please leave me alone!

HEY GUYS GUYS GUYS! We have another 12 year old on the site!

#24 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:26 PM

HEY GUYS GUYS GUYS! We have another 12 year old on the site!

I refuse to believe he's the same age as Corvette.

#25 Guest_just visiting_*

Guest_just visiting_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:24 PM

DBZ? Cell is on a level of just raw power that Juggs can't handle. To think that none of his blasts would hurt him is just folly. No way that Juggernaut would be able to even hit him. Cell can fly, Juggernaut can't get up there to touch him. Funny how the Hulk can knock him out or put him down but Cell can't? If people read comics he does have a healing factor he does have that gem yet he's not impervious to any harm whatsoever. He can be cut by steel as shown in a comic where he fought a guy that sliced his eyes out and he healed yes, he has taken loads of electric shock from Ororo however he's never taken anything on a cosmic scale of power and that is where cell is. Take a look at what it took to kill cell. Cell knows all the tech of the DBZ fighters. Sprit Bomb, Piccolos attack, Gohans Masenko...telling you...Juggernaut wouldn't win this and even if he didn't get killed he could be knocked out which would qualify as a win.

If cell is on a cosmic level, then your a perfect example of logic, reason, and maturity and need to preside over your own country. And that's not sarcas-HAHAHA! I almost made it through that sentence. Lol

Juggs is never KO'd by physical attacks, the hulk threw him into the distance and sidestepped him causing Juggs to run into a lake. He never KO'd him. Because he's Kortyks avatar Juggs is invulnerable to physical damage, litterally! Cells can use his self proclaimed solar system busting attack and find Juggernaut climbing out the rubble without a scratch.

Only way you would be right is if this happened to be Ultimate or Movie Juggernaut who's just a mutant.

#26 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:33 PM

I like how you bring up the low showings. A high showing of impervious to harm Juggernaut is?

Posted Image

He's reduced to a skeleton and he doesn't give a damn. He's still fine as far as he's concerned.

How the bloody bones?

#27 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:47 PM

Cell couldn't use the Spirit Bomb if he wanted to.

Shows how much you know despite being a raging DBZ Fan. >.>

#28 Guest_Pympy_*

Guest_Pympy_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:58 PM

So how is Juggernaut surviving an attack that renders him a skeleton going to help? Cell can't kill him, but Juggernaut can't touch him, so it's a bad match up, unless Cell blinds him ad grabs him and tosses him in space! Sure he will be back but he will take a while to

#29 Guest_Nova_*

Guest_Nova_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:16 PM

It's a fight to the death. The fight would not end because Juggs is in space...and he can teleport via Cytorrak.

So, Juggernaut doesn't have to touch him. Just wait him out, make him get tired from exerting his energy, slowing him down and then attack.

#30 Darksaiyajin345

Darksaiyajin345

Flame of Corruption

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Card Games on Motorcycles!!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:23 PM

Cell couldn't use the Spirit Bomb if he wanted to.

Shows how much you know despite being a raging DBZ Fan. >.>

Well he does claim to in chapter 168
"I could probably do a Genki-Dama too if I felt like it."
Though he never trys and the did say you need a pure heart to use it or it could backfire but I can see why someone would think he could.

Could Cell Shunko Ido him to Hell and just wait for him to die of old age? I don't know if the Juggernaut ages normally all I know is that he can't be stopped physically.

#31 Guest_DSkillz_*

Guest_DSkillz_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:28 PM

Could Cell Shunko Ido him to Hell and just wait for him to die of old age? I don't know if the Juggernaut ages normally all I know is that he can't be stopped physically.

Nah, as long as he has the power of the Juggernaut, Cain doesn't age at all.

Bottom line, neither Cell or Juggernaut can really do much of anything to one another.

#32 Guest_Pympy_*

Guest_Pympy_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:42 PM

I'm sorry Juggs will never touch Cell, Juggs is an Xmen enemy, not a world threat, Cell is too fast even if he was slowed down, Cell is too much for him.

#33 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:01 PM

The fight is pretty much a stalemate.

Cell is far too fast, and has a Regeneration that is far too good, for Juggernaut to do anything permanent to him.

But on the other hand, Cell is incapable of actually damaging Juggernaut. due to his total invulnerability to physical attacks(it requires mystical energy to actually damage him).

And since neither of them actually ages(thus, the fight doesn't end when one of them dies of old age), it's a never-ending fight.

The only possible factor, is that one of them might get bored and head off to find someone else to fight.

#34 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:39 PM

The fight is pretty much a stalemate.

Cell is far too fast, and has a Regeneration that is far too good, for Juggernaut to do anything permanent to him.

But on the other hand, Cell is incapable of actually damaging Juggernaut. due to his total invulnerability to physical attacks(it requires mystical energy to actually damage him).

And since neither of them actually ages(thus, the fight doesn't end when one of them dies of old age), it's a never-ending fight.

The only possible factor, is that one of them might get bored and head off to find someone else to fight.

Seriusly? Thats the only option?

#35 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:48 PM

Neither can permanently damage the other, neither can die of old age.

Yes, one of them getting bored and leaving, is the only way that a winner, of any kind, can be found.

#36 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:50 PM

Well... I got nothing.

#37 Guest_Pympy_*

Guest_Pympy_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:51 PM

Yes I actually agree with Sirmethos, Juggs could never do anything to Cell and vice versa.

#38 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:57 PM

Hasn't Juggernaut's helmet been shown to be capable of being taken off? I seem to remember Wovlerine and Colossus being able to do it when the X-Men fought him.

#39 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:03 PM

Yes, the helmet is relatively easy to take off, but what does that have to do with anything?

#40 Guest_Pympy_*

Guest_Pympy_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:09 PM

Maybe Telepathy can work on Juggs, he seems to be weak vs TP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users