• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#61 Shadow Flesh

Shadow Flesh

The Nightcrawler of CBUB

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, brilliant and cult-classic Movies, Mixed Martial Arts, and Gaming.

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:25 AM

Methos is so logical he can't laugh. I feel bad for the guy, he couldn't work or have a job could he? He must own all the comics, be indpendently rich and has computer chips for blood

I don't know about Sirmethos, but that sounds like one hell of a nice compliment

#62 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:28 AM

Since Methos does not deal with logic I wont respond to his posts

Methos is so logical he can't laugh.

wut?

#63 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:40 AM

You aren't human you are a smurf.

#64 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:44 AM

It's amusing how all fanboys eventually resort to insults, when they run out of arguments. Anu started relatively well, but just like all the others, he's resorted to the exact same thing as all the others.

With every new fanboy, my opinion of them just gets reinforced(and I get new, free, laughs ^^).

#65 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:45 AM

Let me tell ya. Methos just wont think any DBZ character can beat anybody. According to him Goku couldn't beat Aunt May, he couldn't take Spiderman, he would never beat madame web, he would never beat howard the duck! Half of you troll him and suck his fumes because you are failing to research it yourself. Amazing...i don't hate the guy, i know he doesn't care for me but really, methos is obsessive compulsive. He hates ice cream. He hates walks in the park. He doesn't even like plants! Yet...he simply thinks that nobody can beat anybody he thinks can win. These were excellent points brought up about why Super Buu would win, yet he goes with..no you are wrong all the time. It just gets so old that he's obviously never going to see the other side of anything. He's been wrong before and I am not going to not have a life and sit here all day and pull up stuff in his room full of comics and used sneakers trying to prove he knows something. Hey, respect the guy yes, he should accept he's wrong at times is all i ask. Super Buu would mop Darkseid and the comics have NO examples of WHO he has beat on Buus' Level.

#66 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:45 AM

It's amusing how all fanboys eventually resort to insults, when they run out of arguments. Anu started relatively well, but just like all the others, he's resorted to the exact same thing as all the others.

With every new fanboy, my opinion of them just gets reinforced(and I get new, free, laughs ^^).

I havent insulted you you haven't denied you never go outside or even know what sand looks like. How is that an insult?

#67 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:51 AM

Let me tell ya. Methos just wont think any DBZ character can beat anybody. According to him Goku couldn't beat Aunt May, he couldn't take Spiderman, he would never beat madame web, he would never beat howard the duck! Half of you troll him and suck his fumes because you are failing to research it yourself. Amazing...i don't hate the guy, i know he doesn't care for me but really, methos is obsessive compulsive. He hates ice cream. He hates walks in the park. He doesn't even like plants! Yet...he simply thinks that nobody can beat anybody he thinks can win. These were excellent points brought up about why Super Buu would win, yet he goes with..no you are wrong all the time. It just gets so old that he's obviously never going to see the other side of anything. He's been wrong before and I am not going to not have a life and sit here all day and pull up stuff in his room full of comics and used sneakers trying to prove he knows something. Hey, respect the guy yes, he should accept he's wrong at times is all i ask. Super Buu would mop Darkseid and the comics have NO examples of WHO he has beat on Buus' Level.

I think you've confused methos with yourself again. Is it dementia or split personality disorder that is your problem?

#68 baneblade

baneblade

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:19 PM

No, Darkseid can't Kill Buu, he doesn't have the power to totally break up his atoms. Buu can come back from being blown to every bit as long as something is left and Darkseid doesn't use power that explodes any being like that.

I have seen this develop with interest. Two of Darkseid's powers can take this, and he doesnot need to kill Buu to do it. That is the point you have not been coing at since the start of the discussion.

1) Omega Effect, Among a variety of effects, one of them is Instant transportation, to a prison dimension of Darkseid's design. Now you may debate that Buu, capable of time warp can bust out, but a piece of cake it will not be. While he conveniently knocks himself cold trying that, and even when he gets close to coming out, Darkseid's vested interests will be in not destroying a power source like that, but to keep him put and use it in his experiments. Lets not forget that he has conveniently done this to another being billed as more powerful than Superman, the Cyborg Superman, who is primarily composed of energy. Seid trapped his essence, instantly manipulating his form into a more easy to handle capsule. This is also a power, that DC has less revisited, because simply put, it will be the end of Darkseid’s opposition, even before a match up occurs. The hook is that, the beam connects with anyone it is intended to, so there is technically no running from it. With a less mature specimen like Buu, we can not expect ‘smarts’ over Seid in a battle, or just lain matching of the wits.

2) Omega Sanction: Upon the remotest ‘connection’ with its intended victim, the beam scatters the victim’s personality, splitting it into several realities, each billed as ‘worse than the other’. Hence, another power that DC might or might never visit in the ‘re-launch’ universe, but which will forever be a part of Darkseid’s mythology. There is no escaping it, no turning it, and no way out of it, expect to succumb to it, and spend a lifetime depending on the state and control of mind, to get back to the one primary reality where it all happened last.
Knowing Buu, either of those 2 tools are too much for someone of his mentality to handle. Even the more mature Buu, is ‘immature’ and full of bravado, as I earlier stated.
Superman, or even a lesser being might have stood their own against Darkseid, more due to their will and drive, rather than their powers. Inspite of agonizingly poor writing, Darkseid remains one of the most powerful and manipulative figures in comicdom.
Factor in his immense backup resources, (like a motherbox, that in a well written comic story, instantly effects healing or a counter measure) and Buu has no prayer to win this.

#69 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:25 PM

You aren't human you are a smurf.

I believe this is an insult when I have not insulted you at all this thread.

Oh, and by the way, Aunt May can beat anyone and everyone on the CBUB. This is a long standing rule, followed by CBUB'ers for years.

#70 baneblade

baneblade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:39 PM

No, Darkseid can't Kill Buu, he doesn't have the power to totally break up his atoms. Buu can come back from being blown to every bit as long as something is left and Darkseid doesn't use power that explodes any being like that.

I have seen this develop with interest. Two of Darkseid's powers can take this, and he doesnot need to kill Buu to do it. That is the point you have not been coing at since the start of the discussion.
1) Omega Effect, Among a variety of effects, one of them is Instant transportation, to a prison dimension of Darkseid's design. Now you may debate that Buu, capable of time warp can bust out, but a piece of cake it will not be. While he conveniently knocks himself cold trying that, and even when he gets close to coming out, Darkseid's vested interests will be in not destroying a power source like that, but to keep him put and use it in his experiments. Lets not forget that he has conveniently done this to another being billed as more powerful than Superman, the Cyborg Superman, who is primarily composed of energy. Seid trapped his essence, instantly manipulating his form into a more easy to handle capsule. This is also a power, that DC has less revisited, because simply put, it will be the end of Darkseid’s opposition, even before a match up occurs. The hook is that, the beam connects with anyone it is intended to, so there is technically no running from it. With a less mature specimen like Buu, we can not expect ‘smarts’ over Seid in a battle, or just lain matching of the wits.
2) Omega Sanction: Upon the remotest ‘connection’ with its intended victim, the beam scatters the victim’s personality, splitting it into several realities, each billed as ‘worse than the other’. Hence, another power that DC might or might never visit in the ‘re-launch’ universe, but which will forever be a part of Darkseid’s mythology. There is no escaping it, no turning it, and no way out of it, expect to succumb to it, and spend a lifetime depending on the state and control of mind, to get back to the one primary reality where it all happened last.
Knowing Buu, either of those 2 tools are too much for someone of his mentality to handle. Even the more mature Buu, is ‘immature’ and full of bravado, as I earlier stated.
Superman, or even a lesser being might have stood their own against Darkseid, more due to their will and drive, rather than their powers. Inspite of agonizingly poor writing, Darkseid remains one of the most powerful and manipulative figures in comicdom.
Factor in his immense backup resources, (like a motherbox, that in a well written comic story, instantly effects healing or a counter measure) and Buu has no prayer to win this.

#71 baneblade

baneblade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:40 PM

Sorry folks, thought the first reply didn;t come through, hence did it again. Sorry and Cheers.

#72 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:41 PM

I believe this is an insult when I have not insulted you at all this thread.

Oh, and by the way, Aunt May can beat anyone and everyone on the CBUB. This is a long standing rule, followed by CBUB'ers for years.

I'm more scared of Nilan's Grandma. :P

#73 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:06 PM

"Let me tell ya. Methos just wont think any DBZ character can beat anybody."

Are you incapable of reading, on top of everything else?

"Amazing...i don't hate the guy, i know he doesn't care for me"

True, I don't care about you one way or the other, neither like nor dislike. I do dislike ignorance though(which I have mentioned a few times in the past as well), and try to fix it when it shows up.

You seem to have some kind of fixation on me though, it's quite amusing

"he simply thinks that nobody can beat anybody he thinks can win."

You seem to be confusing me for yourself. I'll refer you to my previous posts.

"These were excellent points brought up about why Super Buu would win,"

So far there hasn't been made any good points for why Buu would win. The few points that have been made, have all been refuted.

"yet he goes with..no you are wrong all the time."

Again you're confusing me with yourself.

"Hey, respect the guy yes, he should accept he's wrong at times is all i ask. "

I always accept the possibility that I might be wrong.

If you honestly believe that Buu is on Darkseid's level, then at least give some justification for it. As said, if you can actually back your claims up with proof, then I'm more than willing to be convinced.

if you can actually provide some proof to back up your claims, then I am more than willing to be convinced, but once again, you haven't provided any kind of proof.

I never claimed to be god, and I've never claimed to be right about everything. In fact, I have on numerous occasions, said that I am always willing to be swayed by facts and/or proof. If you really think I'm wrong, no problem, just put up some proof of your claims, or come up with some logical argument for why you're right. So far, you have presented neither.

"Super Buu would mop Darkseid and the comics have NO examples of WHO he has beat on Buus' Level."

Firestorm, Cyborg Superman, The Source. 3 examples from the comics, of people/beings that Darkseid has beaten, that are above Buu's level. If needs be, I'll even dig up the scans.

Now, where is the proof for your claims?

#74 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:20 PM

Hey I know Buu can win, just because it's anime doesn't mean he can't. You only believe in KFC.

Methos...once you discover sunlight you will see the faults in your ways. Its a crime to deny methos is right guys...remember that.

#75 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:32 PM

Guys. There's no possible way Anu is this retarded. The obvious conclusion is that he's trolling us. He's been trolling us the whole time. All of those stupid topics he put up are just part of his plan. Its the only logical conclusion.

#76 baneblade

baneblade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:31 PM

It seems bro Anu is making poor remarks about bro Methos. Why? He has laid out the logic to a tee. You have been beating about the bush, or trying to catch the tail from an outside, wider angle.

Fact:
Buu is not more powerful than the Source. The Source, created he New Genesis Universe, and orchestrated events which would involve people like Buu in them. He outhinks, thinks, things on a whim. He is (in his limited universe, the maker, architect and destroyer or dismantler). Darkseid faced him off, figuring out the way to do it. No extras, no 'amps', no 'saiyan excuses'. He used his intellect to face off a powerful opponent, who could just think Bu away. Darkseid put in 'failsafes' to prevent that happening. Although he would lose to the Source, since he could not after all, beat his God, he stood upton him one on one, whereas others didn't have a prayer. This is for the posts that have been asking if Darkseif faced off any one more powerful than Buu.

Sorry, but Sirmethos put it out and put it right he did. If you wish to find the 'flaw' in his reasoning, you will have to come up with more than a conjecture. Till then, he's right. This is a fight Darkseid has in the bag.

#77 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:23 AM

You have a right to your opinion...Buu would win though..and DC characters aren't the strongest. Oh well, its ok to disagree and as long as i have that right...

#78 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:26 AM

Buu wouldn't win. No one has said DC is the strongest. You have the right to remain silent, I wish you'd utilize it.

#79 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:42 AM

You should too then...sorry man, you can speak i can...so you can scream it all day long. Buu Wins..no facts can convince me. He's a god basically...dont agree fine.

#80 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:45 AM

Darkseid isn't a god basically, he IS a god.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users