Photo
- - - - -

Match 11033 J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai and Denshi Sentai Denziman and Taiyo Sentai Sun Vulcan vs. Ransik and Master Org and Mesogog

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Redemption X

Redemption X

Released the Kraken

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • Interests:DC Comics

Marvel Comics

science fiction

fantasy

classic/gothic horror

classic videogames

anime and manga

giantesses

fun movies

That Guy With the Glasses

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:51 AM

In his floating lair, Emperor Grumm adresses his guests: Ransik, Master Org, Mesogog, Lothor, Imperious, Dai Shi, Venjix (in a robot body) and Master Xandred.

"So, I take it you all know why I brought you here." says Emperor Grumm

"No, we don't. But frankly, my curioisity is peaked." says Ransik

"My intentions are simple: I want to recreate the United Alliance of Evil. A new United Alliance of Evil, stronger and deadlier than it was before, with only the toughest and most evil villains in our universe!" says Emperor Grumm

"But I don't know anyone here, except for Mesogog! It feels like a visit to my great aunt's-" says Lothor

"Silence, clown!" sas Mesogog

"I have time-travel technology, and that is how I managed to summon you and all of your forces." says Emperor Grumm

"I don't understand. If you have time-travel technology, and you want to recreate the United Alliance of Evil, why don't you use your technology to bring back Rita Repulsa or Lord Zedd or Astronema?" says Master Org

"They were fools! Fools, weaklings, soft-hearted pansies! I have no use for them in my new team!" says Emperor Grumm

"So, you want to us destroy the Power Rangers of your time? Your...S.P.D. B-Squad Rangers?" says Imperious

"No! I have created this league with a far grander scheme in mind: we will use my time-travel technology to go back in time and crush the original team from Angel Grove before they have a time to flourish!" says Emperor Grumm

"Now, great skull of evil, that's sound really smart and evil and nbasty and all, BUT...I have a better idea." says Lothor

"And what, may I ask, could that idea be?" says Emperor Grumm

"You see, your plan hinges on the assumption that the team of Angel Grove was the first team of Power Rangers. That is actually wrong. There were several other teams before the one in Angel Grove, you just don't know about them because the official records of them and their battles were lost. If we use your time-travel thingie to go back in time and kill them before THEY have a chance to flourish, the butterfly effect will cause all the other Ranger teams to cease to exist." says Lothor

"Excellent! I will begin the preparations for time travel right this-" says Emperor Grumm

"Not so fast, oh great bony one! Just barging them and killing them won't give us any satisfaction. Nah, we want to make them suffer, we want to prove how weak and lame they are and how cool and badass we are. After all, what better way to prove that we are better than the previous United Alliance of Evil than defeating the past Rangers in a contest?" says Lothor

"And what do you suggest?" says Master Xandred

"I have this big battle arena on Mars. There's even breathable air in there! It used to belong to some ugly green martians with six arms, but I killed them all. Anyway, I suggest we set up a tournament, a fighting tournament that will put WWE to shame. We send out three different Ranger teams against three of us and our respectivbe armies. Then, we do it again, and again, until all the Rangers are dead. The Rangers that win the fights will be kept locked away on Mars as our prisoners. What do you say, my weird fellows?" says Lothor

"That...is actually not a bad idea." says Emperor Grumm

"I agree." says Imperious

"I agree, too." says Mesogog

"Truly, that will prove to be a far more entertaining scheme!" says Dai Shi

"I agree, there's no greater thrill than victory at gladiatorial combat!" says Ransik

"Indeed, just trying to pollute the Earth was getting old!" says Master Org

"A true challenge is just what I've been waiting for after conquering the Earth so easily!" says Venjix

"Demoralizing the Rangers will surely provide me with enough suffering to flood the Sanzu River! I'm in, too!" says Master Xandred

"Excellent! Let the games begin!" says Lothor

-------------------------

And thus, we cut to a gladiatorial arena in Mars. The audience seats are filled with the nastiest, dirtiest, vilest criminals in the entire universe.

J.A.K.Q., the Denzimen and the Sun Vulcans are led in chains to the center of the arena.

"And now, for our first round in the Tournament of Ultimate Destruction, we have the J.A.K.Q., the Denzimen and the Sun Vulcans against the Orgs, the Mutants and Mesgogog and his army! Let's get ready to rumble!" says Flit in the commentator booth.

"Rangers! It's time to fight for your lives! Prove yourselves to be worthy foes, and we'll send back to your proper time!" says Emperor Grumm from the loudspeakers

The gates on the opposing end of the arena open, and out of them come Ransik, Mesogog, Master Org and their respective armies.

"Looks like we have no choice but to fight!" says Ippei Akagi

"If I had to die in battle, I'm glad to do it alongside old friends." says Ryusuke Owashi

Ippei pulls out his Denzi Ring, shouts "DENZI SPARK!" and morphs into Denzi Red.

Daigoro Oume pulls out his Denzi Ring, shouts "DENZI SPARK!" and morphs into Denzi Blue

Jun Kiyama pulls out her Denzi Ring, shouts "DENZI SPARK!" and morphs into Denzi Yellow

Tatsuya Midorikawa pulls out his Denzi Ring, shouts "DENZI SPARK!" and morphs into Denzi Green

Akira Momi pulls out her Denzi Ring, shouts "DENZI SPARK!" and morphs into Denzi Pink

Ryusuke pulls out his Vulcan Brace, shouts "SUN VULCAN! VUL EAGLE I!" and morphs into Vul Eagle I

Takayuki Hiba pulls out his Vulcan Brace, shouts "SUN VULCAN! VUL EAGLE II!" and morphs into Vul Eagle II

Kinya Samejima pulls out his Vulcan Brace, shouts "SUN VULCAN! VUL SHARK!" and morphs into Vul Shark

Asao Hyou pulls out his Vulcan Brace, shouts "SUN VULCAN! VUL PANTHER!" and morphs into Vul Panther

Thus morphed, the Denzimen and the Sun Vulcans join with the J.A.K.Q., who were already morphed.

"OK, guys, let's do this!" says Spade Ace

Thus, the two teams charge each other...

So, it's:

-J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai

-Denziman

-Sun Vulcan

VS

-Master Org, Retinax, Nayzor, Onikage, Mandilok, Artilla, Helicos, Juggelo, the Samurai Org, the Lion Tamer Org, the Freezer Org, the Quadra Org, the Clock Org and 20 Putrids

-Ransik, Nadira, Gluto, Frax, Flamecon, Jetara, Fearog, Redeye, Klawlox, Turtlecon, Artillicon, Dash and 20 Cyclobots

-Mesogog, Elsa, Zeltrax, the White Dino Thunder Ranger Clone, Demagnetron, Dysotron, Scorpex, Megalador, Rojobot, Fossilador, the Jade Gladiator, the Ruby Dragon, Fridgia and 20 Tyrannodrones

So, who wins this?

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:51 AM

Learn More About
J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai
Read more about J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai at Wikipedia
Official Site: Toei Company Links: Wikipedia The Morphing Grid Super Sentai

Denshi Sentai Denziman
Read more about Denshi Sentai Denziman at Wikipedia
Official Site: Toei Company Links: Wikipedia The Morphing Grid Super Sentai Time Capsule

Taiyo Sentai Sun Vulcan
Read more about Taiyo Sentai Sun Vulcan at Wikipedia
Official Site: Toei Company Links: Wikipedia The Morphin Grid Super Sentai Time Capsule

Ransik
Read more about Ransik at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Power Rangers wiki Writer's Guide to the PR Universe

Master Org
Read more about Master Org at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Power Rangers wiki Power Rangers Unpatched

Mesogog
Read more about Mesogog at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Brands Links: Wikipedia The Morphing Grid Ranger Central

#3 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:23 PM

I have no idea who any of these people are, but from the looks of it, the bad guys will overpower the good guys with numbers. It's good though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users