4 replies to this topic

#1 to.the.maximum.

to.the.maximum.

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:36 AM

Johnny Gomez-Hello ladies and gents, i'm Johnny Gomez, along with my co-host Nick Diamond, and welcome back to the one and only Celebrity Deathmatch. I hope the commercials didn't put you to sleep. If your just now tuning in with us this is what you've missed. While in the ring wearing his expensive stunner shades and showing off his mean green muscles to the crowd, the Savage Dragon was blatantly attacked from behind by none other than Hellboy himself. What a mess that was. We seen Dragons fin being ripped off of his head, hellboys tail torn in half. I'm telling you what folks it was just a massacre upon massacres. Both fighters were carried out on stretchers. And now on to Nick to tell you what happened earlier in the night. Nick.

Nick Diamond-Yes, that sure was a bloodbath wasn't it Johnny? Earlier in the night we saw Steve Erkel and Screech Powers go one-on-one, mono-e-mono. Man o Man was that a sight to see. Erkel snorted right in Screeches face and then punched his eye right out of his socket. The only thing he had to say about it was "Did i do that"? What a funny guy i tell ya. What a funny guy. The match ended with Erkel entering his clone machine and turning himself into Bruce Lee karate kicking Screech's head right off his shoulders. We also witnessed Stone Cold Steve Austin enter the ring throwing beer left and right to the crowd and intentionally hitting an old woman right in the nose with a full can. He then flipped her the bird, dragged her in the ring, and stomped a mud hole in her a**. His fans surely gave him a "Hellyeah". Now i will send it Johnny to wrap up the beginning of the night and the first two matches. Johnny, back to you.

Johnny-Thanks Nick. Our first two matches were history makers as well. While posing for the cameras the artist, formerly known as Prince was sneak attacked by the king of pop, Michael Jackson. Instead of a punch, kick, headbutt, or smack Michael Jackson delivered a smooth moon walk, and some spin moves trying to capture the crowds attention. Prince followed up with some slick moves of his own, eventually leading up to both musicians agreeing to a weapons match. Jackson was almost choked out with Prince's weapon of choice, a raspberry beret that he had stole from an audience member. Michael Jackson even used the Free Willy vhs to repeatedly beat Prince across the face with it. Man that match was a thriller. And last but not least our first match consisted of The Mask vs. Freddy Krueger. I know folks it seems like a joke match but you are all wrong. The Springfield Slasher was easily outmatched by The Mask. After Freddy sliced and diced the mask for a bit the mask fell into Freddy's arms acting like he was dying but it was all part of his master plan. The Mask jumped out of Freddy's arms spun around in a tornado motion and was wearing a Jason Voorhees hockey mask with a machete in his hand and made Freddy poop himself. Freddy ran for his life. Later in the show a camera was showing Freddy crying underneath a table from the images of Jasons Mask. Man that was "SMOKIN" Well enough from us folks and let's get to our main event for the night. Possibly the greatest match-up we have ever witnessed on this show folks. No Joke. Now down to Debbie Matenopoulos.

Debbie-Hello Johnny. And go to hell Nick, i still hate you. I'm here with team Marvel who have agreed to say some words about tonights main event. So Hulk how do you think the fight will go tonight? Any strategies or plans?

Hulk-HULK SMASH!!!

Hulk crushes people from the audience, and the rest of the crowd cheers. Ghost Rider uses his Penance Stare turning a by-stander into ash.

Debbie-Ok thank you two. Now over to team two. Hello i'm here with Spawn and Pitt representing team Image, How do you guys plan on winning this match tonight? Pitt picks up Debbie and rips her in half while Spawn ressurects a group of zombies who walk towards some of the audience eating them alive.

Nick-Man i'm happy Pitt got rid of her. Anyways we will get on to the match. The contestants are in the ring now with Bruce Buffer as the special announcer.

Bruce: Ladies and gentlemen children of all ages tonight we have one of the greatest battles that has ever taken place inside of a celebrity deathmatch ring. Representing team Marvel first, standing 7' and weight over 1,000 pounds the Incredible Hulk! And his partner standing 6'2'' and weighing 220 pounds Ghost Rider! And there opponents representing team Image. First, standing 7' weighing 1,000 pounds Pitt! And his partner weighing 900 pounds and standing 6'2'' Spawn!

Who wins? How's the set-up? etc etc etc
btw it doesn't HAVE to be a celeb deathmatch. it can be like what you'd see in a comic book if these two teams squared off. i just used celeb deathmatch for a good set-up

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:36 AM

Learn More About
Spawn
Read more about Spawn at Wikipedia
Official Site: Todd McFarlane Productions Links: Spawn Wikipedia Toonopedia Spawn

Pitt
Read more about Pitt at Wikipedia
Official Site: Full Bleed Studios Links: Wikipedia WeirdSpace InternationalHero

The Hulk
Read more about The Hulk at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia: The Incredible Hulk The Marvel Database: The Hulk Marvel.com: The Hulk

Ghost Rider (Blaze)
Read more about Ghost Rider (Blaze) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wiki-Ghost Rider Marvel Directory Marvel-Ghost Rider

#3 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:02 AM

Not a bad match. Could've used a bit more buildup with the actual competitors, though.

Now, please answer the PM's I've sent you.

#4 to.the.maximum.

to.the.maximum.

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:07 AM

pm's

#5 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:11 AM

Yeah, the little envelope icon at the very top of the page indicates where to find them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users