#1 jilly

jilly

Cannon Fodder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:39 PM

comic versions

Shuma Gorath has made his way into a void dimension seeking an artifact that wil allow him to enter earths dimension s ohe can re conqure earth like he did millenia ago. He does not know some one else is seeking out the same object for his own means.

MAlebolgia has learned of an object that will grant him greater power and he will be able to extend his reach from hell so that he can begin to conquer other realms with or with out the help of his Spawns. He does not know that another being matching his power is after the same thing. A show down is comming.

Both Shuma Gorath and MAlebolgia soon find eachother. The yare to far apart to see eachother but can feel the energy emitting off one another. This will soon turn into a battle that will tear apart the dimension and the winner will become more powerful then ever and begin a new conquest of all of reality.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:39 PM

Learn More About
Malebolgia
Read more about Malebolgia at Wikipedia
Official Site: Image Comics Links: Wikipedia: Malebolgia Galactic Guide Toonopedia

Shuma-Gorath
Read more about Shuma-Gorath at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Marvel Universe Appendix Video Game Museum

#3 LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,287 posts
  • Interests:Comics from the 90's. Movies. RPG's.

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:48 PM

Tough one. As far as I am familiar with each character (which isn't much), Shuma is a Cthulu analogue and Malebolgia is a low-powered Satan. From what I've read Cthulu>>>>>>>Satan so I'm voting for Shuma here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users