Photo
- - - - -

Match 11019 Nemesis (Resident Evil) vs. Big Daddy (Bioshock)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Shadow Flesh

Shadow Flesh

The Nightcrawler of CBUB

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, brilliant and cult-classic Movies, Mixed Martial Arts, and Gaming.

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:04 AM

A CBUB March Challenge Entry

Everything is black and everything is still, only silence floats through the air. That is until the door creeks open casting a dim light into the large office. What was once probably a great businessman's conference room was now a concentration camp for dust and cobwebs. Layers of dirt coated the aged floor, while thick rust and rot gave the walls a nice 'mature' look. It must have been decades since anyone set foot inside. But now someone was here to change that.

Through the doorway stepped a shadowy figure. It was man wearing all black clothes and dark sunglasses, even though it was the dead of night. "Of all the places to meet he chooses this piece of garbage?" said the man in black, as he brushed the dust off his jacket.

After a few more moments to criticize his rendezvous partner, a television screen turns on lighting up the back of the office. An old 1950's black and white tv, showing what appeared to be a young Richard Dawson, began speaking directly to the man in black. "Welcome! I trust you're enjoying the accommodations I've set up for you there," says the man in the screen, "and hopefully you don't mind but I won't be making a physical appearance to our little meeting today. For I have far more important things to deal with than being kidnapped and imprisoned by you, Wesker."

Wesker let a little smirk shy its way across his face before replying, "You're intelligence shines through once again." Not one for small talk he continued right into the point, "Well Mr. Ryan, the Umbrella corporation would like your help on another... Um, experiment. It should be easy for you understand just how powerful a team Umbrella and Ryan Industries can become if we worked together."

"You people are certainly an annoying lot," Ryan chimed in, "I thought that you would have been satisfied with my assistance on protect Alice, but I see that I've overestimated you power hungry gluttons. It's people like you that forced me to the seclusion of the sea, where true science and advancements can be achieved."

"We don't want to intrude on Rapture's developments," says Wesker, "We would just like to get some more information on that amazing parasite that you use for DNA reconstruction and to see if it can be used along side the viruses we've designed. And remember that we can reward you handsomely for your cooperation."

"You really believe that money is of any concern to me? Don't make me laugh!" said Ryan, "I refuse to let you or any other authority corrupt what I've bled to create. You can keep your money and keep your failed plans of global domination, because I have ascended your silly mental binds! Now that I've indulged you and your requests to speak with me, I believe this meeting is over."

"Just one minute, Mr. Ryan." Says Wesker, "You must know that in the end we will get what we want?" Ryan walked closer to the screen and stared out at Wesker with a focused demeanor. Then he says, "There is a time to live, and a time to die. A time to build and a time to destroy... l wait patiently to see just what time the clock holds."

The television goes dark and Wesker turns to leave the room saying, "We shall find out soon enough." As he exits the building Wesker turns on his com-link and orders for the pursuer plan to be put into action. "Confirmed! Nemesis E.T.A. in Rapture is one hour." is the receivers response.

*In Rapture*

Nemesis had successfully infiltrated Rapture and was proceeding in its search of the ADAM slug. With some resistance from the local splicers and a few of Rapture's security features the Nemesis was losing a lot of ammunition and supplies, but gaining valuable information about the city and its residents. That data may be of critical use to Umbrella in the future.

After some time wondering around the area, Nemesis picked up the sound of childish singing in the distance. Following the sound, he soon comes upon a little girl who was jamming a syringe into the chest of a corpse while merrily talking of "angels dancing in the sky". Although he couldn't care less about the strange scene he happened upon, Nemesis' sensors picked up the ADAM slug's dna signature radiating from inside the girl. Calling out, "Target located." Nemisis moved towards her.

Seeing a shadow cast over her the little girl turns around to have a large hand snatch her into the air. His objective in hand, Nemesis called out, "Target acquired." As the little girl whimpered before crying out, "Save me, Sir Bubbles!"

Before he could turn to walk away a giant scuba-diver with an enormous head and heavy armor came crashing through the wall where he found the little girl. The diver was already in close range and attacking by the time Nemesis registered what was going on. To protect his retrieval target, Nemesis was forced to drop the girl before engaging this new enemy. With the little sister out of danger, the Big Daddy went all out trying to eliminate Nemesis with his high powered drill. Having just enough time to block with his rocket launcher, Nemesis avoided the drill but lost his main weapon. He knocked back the diver with a forceful kick and was now ready to take on the newest obstacle getting in the way of his mission. "Get him, Mr. B!" cried the little girl as Nemesis and the Big Daddy squared off once again.

----------------------------------------------------------------
This is a fight between the Nemesis with a medium SMG (one full clip) and an Elite Bouncer Big Daddy. The Nemesis must kill the Big Daddy and capture the Little sister he is protecting. Who wins this battle of Pursuer vs Protector?

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:04 AM

Learn More About
Nemesis (Resident Evil)
Read more about Nemesis (Resident Evil) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Capcom Links: Nemesis' Wiki Article Resident Evil Fan: A New Blood Evil Unleashed

Big Daddy (Bioshock)
Read more about Big Daddy (Bioshock) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Irrational Games Links: Wikipedia BioShock Wikia- Big Daddy Mahalo

#3 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:01 AM

Very good setup and match idea. Good first entry into the Challenge. I am thinking Nemesis completely his mission because he is one tough SOB to put down. You add in his skills he has been given, weapons, and more he wins.

#4 Hastur

Hastur

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:49 PM

You add in his skills he has been given, weapons, and more he wins.

Nemesis only has an SMG for weapons; that won't add a whole lot to the fight.

I think the Big Daddy is faster and more vicious, but the Nemesis regenerates. Then again, IIRC, RE was kind of inconsistant about the kind of damage it took to put the Nemesis down. Tough call.

#5 Guest_just visiting_*

Guest_just visiting_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:11 PM

The Smg he has isn't going to do anything against the Big Daddy's heavy armor. So this is really just a fist fight. And with more durability, speed, power, and weapons if you count his drill the Big Daddy should have this in the bag

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users