4 replies to this topic

#1 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:52 PM

Don't care about the story? GO TO THE LAST SECTION FOR THE PARAMATERS OF THE FIGHT.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Previously, seeking to avenge the murder of Akira and E. Honda, LeRoy Greene joined forces with Raven (from Tekken) to investigate an organization called The Sith. Raven battled Sho'Nuff, the Shogun of Harlem, who had joined The Sith while LeRoy encountered Count Dooku who cleverly instigated a fight between LeRoy and Nick Grant.

LeRoy attacked and was startled by the way Nick blocked. He was using some kind of forcefield to protect himself. Summoning The Glow, LeRoy struck again. This time, Nick was felt it, even through his TK forcefield.

It was obvious, to LeRoy, that his opponent was no match for him as far as personal combat was concerened. It was also obvious that this apparent mutant was not going to stand up to The Glow for too much long.

Nick realized this too, and changed tacktics. He threw a punch which LeRoy easily dodged and just as LeRoy was about to counter-attack, Nick reached out with his power and pushed the Glow Master several feet into the side of a building.

The impact was so hard, that LeRoy went limp. Just to be sure, Nick telekinetically threw him the other way, and LeRoy lay still on the concrete.

Still hotblooded, Nick stalked his defeated opponet, lifting him and holding him in place with his TK power.

The next moment, Nick found himself, in a very vulnerable situation. An arm wrapped around him and a blade was suddenly, uncomfortably at his throat.

"Let him go." Raven snarled into his ear.

Nick complied, convinced that whatever he could do to fling this man off of him, it wouldn't stop the blade from gashing his throat.

LeRoy was starting to pull himself together and when he realized what was going on he asked a question.

"You survived Sho'Nuff?"

"I killed him." Raven said coldly.

LeRoy looked displeased but didn't say anything about the incident.

"Who are you?" Raven asked his prisoner.

"Nick, Nick Grant. You're not with The Sith are you?"

"No," said Raven. "We're here to end them."

"Then you've got a new friend."

The statement made Raven let Nick go. He then explained. "That guy, Dooku, wanted to recruite me. I turned him down and then he tried to kill me."

"We should report this." Raven said to LeRoy. "They go after mutants, too."

LeRoy handed Nick a card. "If you meet Dooku again, call us."

"Or any other Sith." Raven added.

Nick accepted the contact information and LeRoy and Raven left him.

With nothing to do now, Nick went home and went to bed. He awakened before dawn, to the sound of screaming.

Looking out of the window, he saw a disturbance in the street. LeRoy and Raven were in a fight with a strange being. It shot a beam from its eyes and the two men were apparently vaporized.

Nick raced to the scene and telekinetically grabbed the attacker and flung him to the other side of the street.

The Sleepwalker got up right away and hovered under his own power. Without speaking, Sleepwalker floated toward Nick, his red eyes glowing. Not waiting to be vaporized like LeRoy and Raven, Nick pulled his gun out, took aim and fired.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, so Nick is armed with two guns and of course his telekinetic powers. Sleepwalker, having accomlished his unrevealed mission, is wondering why this mutant is attacking him. He's not going to leave until this hostile mutant is dealt with.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:52 PM

Learn More About
Nick Grant
Read more about Nick Grant at Wikipedia
Official Site: Icon Productions Links: Wikipedia - Push Push Wiki - Nick ComicVine - Nick

Sleepwalker
Read more about Sleepwalker at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Marvel.com SpiderBob.com

#3 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:04 PM

Okay, very good set-up here. I just have one question: why are you using the mispelled Nick Grant profile? You'd be better off using Gant, the correct spelling, cuz the mispelled one is just gonna get deleted at some point.

#4 Guest_leroypowell3_*

Guest_leroypowell3_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:56 PM

Oh! I didn't realize that! That's probably why somebody put up the other one! So much for Nick's record (eventually).

#5 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:24 PM

Yeah. I think I mentioned that on the first match you used Grant in. You could always repost them at some point, to keep the matches under Gant's belt intact.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users