• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Interests:Movies & Adventure, Martial-Arts, Science-Fiction, Transformers, Godzilla, MOTU, Video Games.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:36 PM

This Match takes place in the Matrix. During the Reloaded Scene where Neo is leaving the building.....

However what Neo doesn't know is that another killer program had been sent to terminate him. The new killer program was named Black Flash. And with it ability of time manipulation Black Flash easily ran up and at Neo and caught him after he escaped the building exploding. Black Flash slammed Neo down on top of a another building and landed.

Black Flash:"Neo!" "Your time has finally come!"

Neo:"I don't have time for this I have to get to Trinity!"

And so Neo fought Black Flash and quickly found out that he was more formidable than he looked.

Neo:"Just what are you?" "I can see many different forms in your program!" "But nothing is complete!"

Black Flash:"I am the many faces of death!" "I either assimilate or terminate as the Matrix orders!" "Either out dated or renegade programs too powerful for an Agent!" "And I am now going to terminate you!"

Neo:"I don't think so!"

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:36 PM

Learn More About
Black Flash
Read more about Black Flash at Wikipedia
Official Site: D.C Comics Links: Wikipedia Comicvine Flash T.W.R.T.L.

Neo
Read more about Neo at Wikipedia
Official Site: WarnerBrothers Links: Wikipedia.org TheMatrix.com DictionaryoftheMatrix.com

#3 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:25 PM

Black Flash might be able to take this one. No stats or feats to back up that statement, just my opinion. These movie twist matchups tend to be pretty good for set ups. I'll have to remember that if I ever get stuck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users