• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Interests:Movies & Adventure, Martial-Arts, Science-Fiction, Transformers, Godzilla, MOTU, Video Games.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:07 PM

This battle takes place on a planet where the Insecticons have captured the Red Ranger and have also completely neutralized his powers too. Jason was placed in stasis-jail and from there he was out of the way of the Insecticons plan.

Shrapnel:"ARARGH!" "The Red Ranger is finally Neutralized!"

Kick Back:"Good and we have access to his Thunderzord!" "What do you think Bombshell?"

Bombshell:"I think this is going to be fun!" "I have just finished erasing and reprogramming his power morpher device!" "It wasn't as advanced as we think it is!"

And so the three Insecticons inside their headquarters flew to the chamber where the captured Red Dragon Thunderzord laid in wait. Once there Bombshell entered the pilot seat and began the new reprogramming and upload one of his mind altering Cerebro-shells into the system.

Bombshell:"Ha, Ha, Ha, Haaaaaaaaaaaa!" "I just love reprogramming minds!"

Then an alert sounded throughout the Insecticon's HQ!!!!!!! Both Shrapnel and Kickback flew to the viewing screen and replied.

Shrapnel:"It the Autobot, Sky Lynx!"

Kickback:"We must send our new weapon into battle now!"

Overhearding Bombshell replied.

Bombshell:"Yes this will be a perfect test for our new slave!"

Bombshell exits the Thunderzord and goes to the control panel and says.

Bombshell:"Red Dragon Thunderzord!" "I command you to activate now!"

The Red Dragon Thunderzord came on-line and under Bombshell's complete and total control and gave a roar back for a reply!

Bombshell:"Good now go and destroy the Autobot, Sky Lynx!"

The Red Dragon Thunderzord hovered up and flew out of the Insecticons HQ and faced Sky Lynx in battle.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:07 PM

Learn More About
Red Dragon Thunderzord
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia The Morphing Grid Rangers Central

Sky Lynx
Read more about Sky Lynx at Wikipedia
Official Site: Hasbro Links: Wikipedia Transformers Wikia Absoluteastronomy.com

#3 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:47 PM

Pretty good set-up, L.I.C., though I'm a bit disappointed that Shrapnel didn't repeat the last word in his sentences like in the G1 cartoon. :P

As for the match, I think Sky Lynx can win here. I think he's roughly the same size as the Red Dragon Thunderzord, and he has beaten perhaps the most ferocious of the Decepticon gestalts in Predaking.

#4 Guest_leroypowell3_*

Guest_leroypowell3_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:49 PM

YES! Two characters that I put in, in the same match, and I wasn't the first one to use either of them! You just made me so happy!
And Sky Linx wins. DSkills has it right on the money. Anybody that can beat Preadaking, can beat any Zord. Any Zord. (In my opinion)
Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users