• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Titanwolf

Titanwolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:06 AM

The King of the Iron Fist Tournament 7 had been announced. fighters from all over the world flocked to compete. Steve Fox, a down on his luck boxer, was one of them.

"Looks like my fights up next," he said, checking the brackets. "Ippo Makunouchi, never heard of the bloke."

Steve stepped into the ring and was surprised to see a lithe Japanese teen standing across from him.

"Fox-San, lets do our best," Ippo said, bowing politely. Steve smirked as he pulled his gloves on.

"Yeah alright, here i come shorto," Steve said, as the two charged towards each other.

this is a straight up boxing match.

Steve outweighs Ippo by 75 pounds and has a longer reach.

Ippo is shorter and has quicker reflexes from training to combat the shotgun punch.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:06 AM

Learn More About
Steve Fox
Read more about Steve Fox at Wikipedia
Official Site: Namco Links: Wikipedia Tekkenpedia Tekken Wiki

Ippo Makunouchi
Read more about Ippo Makunouchi at Wikipedia
Official Site: Shonen Jump Links: Wikipedia Ippo Wikia Wikipedia

#3 Shadow Flesh

Shadow Flesh

The Nightcrawler of CBUB

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, brilliant and cult-classic Movies, Mixed Martial Arts, and Gaming.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:25 AM

Just want to say that usually its better to give longer and more detailed set-ups for a fight. But pretty decent match for being new to the site. so, Welcome!

As for the match: If Ippo is from the part in the series where he's training for only his 5th match against Hayami and the "shoutgun" then Steve should be able to take him down using his advantages in size, reach, and technique. Ippo may have some serious power and a lot of durability but without the experience and technique he gains later in the series Steve can count on an easy win.

#4 Titanwolf

Titanwolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:04 AM

Just want to say that usually its better to give longer and more detailed set-ups for a fight. But pretty decent match for being new to the site. so, Welcome!

As for the match: If Ippo is from the part in the series where he's training for only his 5th match against Hayami and the "shoutgun" then Steve should be able to take him down using his advantages in size, reach, and technique. Ippo may have some serious power and a lot of durability but without the experience and technique he gains later in the series Steve can count on an easy win.

thanks dude, but; i'm not new to the site, i've just been gone for a few years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users