3 replies to this topic

#1 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:56 PM

Don't care about the story? GO TO THE LAST SECTION FOR THE PARAMATERS OF THE FIGHT.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Previously, The Power Rangers have been thrown into a crisis. Before departing for a 'cosmic conference', Zordon called in three teams of Power Rangers to deal with the situation, the Original team, the Zeo team and the Turbo team. A battle with Hordak nearly killed the Zeo team and it took them weeks to recover. Aisha, the second Yellow Ranger went rouge, vowing to take down Hordak by herself. In an attempt to find her, The Power Rangers incured the wrath of The Foot, who tried to eleminate them with the Technodrome. Now a multi-pronged uprising has caused the Rangers to split their forces to deal with everything going on.

"I still think the respective teams should stay together." Katherine, the pink Zeo Ranger whinned as her group arrived at their destination.

"What's done is done," said TJ, the Red Turbo Ranger.

"What if we need one of the Megazords?" the Pink Ranger argued.

"We can call for help if it's comes to that." said TJ calmly. "The sooner we deal with what's happening, the sooner we can get back together."

They entered the building, not knowing what to expect. It was a maze of corridors that made no since at all.

As leader of the Turbo team, TJ took command. "I think this is a trap. Maybe by The Foot. Let's not split up."

No sooner did he say that then the floor beneath them open. They didn't all fall in the same direction because a slide caught each individual and guided them away from eachother.

Katherine landed safely, and looked around the dark room. It was spacious and claustrophobic at the same time.

A man was standing nearby, his back to her. He was in all black, and seemed not to notice the literal, drop-in visitor. The Pink Ranger got ready to say something to get his attention when he turned around.

With a sigh and a shaking of his head, the man glared at her with oddly yellow eyes.

"I wasn't supposed to meet any of you." his tone was soft but angry. "Arcade is supposed to take care of you."

"Who are you?" Katherine came closer.

Starting to turn away from her, the man answered. "It wouldn't matter. You're about to die. I'd do it myself but I'm not interested in waisting my time. That's what droids are for. He addressed a figure Katherine hadn't noticed before. "Kill her." Then he left.

A metallic humanoid straightened and looked at Katherine. It had a female design, but not quiet a feminine walk. Katherine widened her stance, preparing for the attack. The last few steps, the 'droid' as the man called it, lunged at her with a martial arts furry that rivaled Tommy's skills. But it was just a robot, and Katherine had pleanty of experience with those. All she had to do was defend herself, and find it's weakness.
______________________________________________________________________________________

A nice little one-on-one. Katherine is powered with the Zeo Crystal (or coin or whatever it is). Dural has the skills of many of the Virtua Fighters including Akira, Lau and Kage to name a few. So who wins?

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:56 PM

Learn More About
Katherine Hillard
Read more about Katherine Hillard at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Power Rangers Universe Tokusatsu Central

Dural
Read more about Dural at Wikipedia
Official Site: Sega Links: Wikipedia Virtua Fighter Wiki Giant Bomb

#3 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:57 PM

Good set-up, leroy. Don't look now, but thanks to certain multis' stats being removed you have now moved up to the CBUB Top Match Creators' List. Congrats on that.

Due to Dural knowing the fighting styles of many VF characters, Kat would be wise not to engage her directly and instead rely on her weapons.

#4 Guest_leroypowell3_*

Guest_leroypowell3_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:53 PM

First two of my submitted characters get used in the same match and now I'm in the top creators list! What a day! I gotta get some better pictures of the individual Power Rangers. These smiling close ups suck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users