#1 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Any thing to do with Jason

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:10 PM

CJ stood dumb struck as he didn't know were Riley was. Then seven shots went off every one was on the ground CJ being the only one alive. He was shot 4 times one shot for each limb, he dropped his guns and felt the pain surge in his body he thought that he was going to die then Riley picked him up and tied him on a chair. "Why did you kill our Granddad?" Riley said pointing his guns at CJ's head. "Screw you, I'd rather be shot then talk." *BOOM* a loud gun blast was heard then CJ's shoulder started to bleed, he yelled out in pain but still wouldn't talk. Huey then stepped out of the shadows. "Listen you can be shot again or tell us why you did it either way you won't die." CJ spit on Riley's face. No gun was shot but a knife went flying through the air hitting were the last shot landed causing more pain for CJ. "Huey we shouldn't wast ammo on this fool we should just beat him." Riley then punched CJ in the stomach he then hit what felt like a camera. Riley took the knife and cut CJ's shirt off, there was a camera and even though Riley didn't know it , it was recording live to the GTA's HQ. Riley looked strait into the camera giving the head boss one of the two Freeman's. Huey then walked behind CJ and grabbed him by the hair, he put a knife on CJ's throat and told him that if he didn't tell them why he would never breath again. While doing this Riley pointed the Camera at CJ and Huey giving both of the Freeman's faces. Riley then noticed that it was recording he quickly threw it on the ground and shot it. CJ finally cursed them both out and told them that the first time he was even close to Woodcrest was when he and Riley teamed up for the first time. "The only person that has been to Woodcrest besides me is Niko Belic. That's all I know." Huey then took the knife and jabbed it into the chest of CJ. Again and again the knife stabbed CJ finally killing him. Huey then looked at Riley and told him to start cleaning up.

I am the stone that builder refused
I am the visual
The inspiration
That made lady sing the blues

I'm the spark that makes your idea bright
The same spark
that lights the dark
So that you can know your left from your right

I am the ballot in your box
The bullet in your gun
The inner glow that lets you know
To call your brother son
The story that just begun
The promise of what's to come
And I'm 'a remain a soldier till the war is won

Chop chop chop judo flip
Chop chop chop judo flip
Chop chop chop judo flip
Chop chop chop

Four weeks later the house was fixed up and the guys were trying to be normal. Jazmine and Huey were still going out. But as the group lived the GTA gang's leader was talking to a now hitmanized Sweet Tooth. "Listen, I want you to kill both but you must kill them at different times. You have to kill Huey first though we may have gotten away with killing their Grand Father. If you kill Riley first Huey will hunt you down. Do you understand?" The man said looking at Sweet Tooth. "Yeah I got it kill Huey not Riley." Sweet Tooth said as he started walking out. "Wait, Sweet Tooth, if you fail I have enough money to get a favor from Calypso so I suggest you don't fail." The man said this as his head moved from the dark to reveal the boss was Niko.

Later that week Huey and Jazmine went on a date while Riley stayed home and slept. "This is nice Huey, I got to admit I thought you didn't like me when we were kids." Jazmine said as the went to the restaurant. "I didn't but we were kids then we are adults now." Huey said keeping his eyes on the road. Soon they were going down a deserted road that usually was busy. "That's strange. I thought that some one would be on this road..." As he said this he saw an Ice cream truck with a strange clown on the top, Huey got out of the car but before doing so he grabbed his Katana and after asking Jazmine if she knew how to use one gave her a gun and told her to keep an eye on the back door.

Sweet Tooth knew that they would have to drive the way they did because it was the only way to their house or any were else. He already took care of every home on that street leaving no one alive. He then sent one of his goons to place block off the road as soon as they saw Huey pass. The five goons then ran back and hid. Sweet Tooth waited for Huey to come near the truck so he could jump out and kill him he wasn't expecting Huey to remember him from the Soul Caliber tournament to bad for him Huey had a very good memory.

Huey waited for Sweet Tooth then yelled "Come on Sweaty Tooth. Bring it on." He knew this made Sweet Tooth mad. Sweet Tooth quickly jumped out holding his mechette. The goons ran at the car only to be shot and killed by Jazmine who then aimed at Sweet Tooth only to help Huey who just blocked Sweet Tooth for the forth time. The fight was on.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:10 PM

Learn More About
Huey Freeman
Read more about Huey Freeman at Wikipedia
Official Site: Washington Post Links: Main site The Strip wikipedia file

Sweet Tooth
Read more about Sweet Tooth at Wikipedia
Official Site: Sony Links: Wiki for Twisted Metal Wiki for Sweet Tooth Welcome to New TMA

#3 Guest_leroypowell3_*

Guest_leroypowell3_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:55 PM

Oh yeah! Another grown up Huey fight! Sweet Tooth is dead!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users