#1 Z451

Z451

Kneel before Zed

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Superheroes, Supervillains,
    Superhumans.

Scfi, Fantasy and Mystery, and everything in between.

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:00 AM

The pits of hell, are one of the most benign places in existence. A common portrait of it in pop culture, is that of a never ending volcanic abyss of torture, decapitation, and dismemberment, but really it's more attuned to that of an office building.
Demons and anti-angelic figures walk to and thru twenty fours hours a day, addressing the new statistics while recompiling the old numbers. However, there is in fact torture, beyond that of sheer and utter boredom.
Each day, the employed demonic creatures refresh the should trapped in their warehouse, with great doses of terror for their fractured minds. The cause and effect scenario here, is that the sting of a million scars will eventually tear the soul's very being into inordinate numbers of being.
Of course, even the most successful enterprises tend to fail every now and again. For the month of April, where fear is replaced by laughter, satire, and comedy, it became clear that more effort needed to be done, in order to raise and maintain the fear endorphin rate at optimum levels.
Therefore, it was little to anyone's surprise, when the CEO's arrived with a fax paper outline of a contest. "Ladies and gentlemen, it seems our fear endorphins have invariably diminished to beyond 0," a shaved headed demon announced. "That being the case, it has come to my desk as the executive CEO, that we need to take action now."
Pushing his way through the crowd, in a furious rage, Dabura looked directly up at the demon himself. "That proposition is ridiculous," Dabura remarked. "Ah Dabura, what an insolent whelp you are," the shaved headed demon responded.
"We've been working our damnedest to improve the ranks 24 hours a day, 7 days a week," Dabura began. "No rests for breaks, or lunch, no time off for sick days, or worker's comp. pay, and now you propose an unfair power distribution contest to lower our energies to null and void?", Dabura shook his head for a quite a few minutes.
"If you'd allow us to remain on Earth, for longer than a couple of days a year, then I guarantee you, we'd have more fear endorphins than any record book could possibly even track." "You realize this song and dance that you propose Dabura, is almost always a direct violation of our code of conduct correct?", shaved head replied.
"Why does hell even need a "code of conduct"?", Dabura shouted."I'm not surprised that a fresh blood demon would have such liberal ideas," a stern, emotionless voice remarked. "Captain Spencer", shaved head announced. With a bow he replied, "It's always an honor to have your presence in the office good sir."
"Sometimes the honor is tarnished by the impeccable, unorthodox views of the youth," Spencer remarked. "Tell me Dabura, do you really believe that abandoning the rules for anarchy, in the light of this one instance is truly a worthy idea?" "It looks thorny on the outside I know", Dabura admitted. "But you seem to the only standards Hell has are the ones that seem to benefit the company." "The truth is we're not expendable like ants for your fodder, we're necessary elements."
"If we stop working, the whole chain falls apart, so in that sense you need us." "Wise words," Spencer replied. "But simply eliciting a good pointed argument can not run in part for an entire legislature." "We are the divinity of Hell, hence we realize that like their are human errors present in all demons, especially fresh bloods." "Hence, we will throw you a bone so to speak."
Turning towards the crowd, Spencer said "We shall take a group vote." "Those who agree with our contest idea, vote for me, and those who feel more revolutionary ideas are necessary, vote for Dabura."

So who wins this political debate? Dabura or Spenser(Pinhead)? You tell me.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:00 AM

Learn More About
Dabura
Read more about Dabura at Wikipedia
Official Site: Funimation Links: Wikipedia Dbz Saiyan Chronicles Dragonball Wiki

Pinhead
Read more about Pinhead at Wikipedia
Official Site: Clive Barker (Hellraiser) Links: Wiki - Hellraiser Pinhead Hellraiser: Online Pit of Horror

#3 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:43 PM

Another good set-up, Z. Good way of thinking outside the box.

As for the match, I'm not nearly familiar enough with Dabura or Pinhead to know how they would think here, but I like Dabura's position on the debate better.

#4 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:43 AM

I think I'll go for Dabura... though Pinhead has shown some pretty crazy stuff in his later movies.

Edit: Whoops, maybe I should've read the set-up before commenting. I think Pinhead can win the debate, Dabura was never portrayed as being very intelligent, unlike Pinhead.

#5 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:02 AM

Considering that this is not a fight, but a debate, I'll have to go with Pinhead.

Dabura wasn't exactly shown as being particularly eloquent, while Pinhead has shown to be just that.

I'm not exactly sure which side I actually agree with, but Pinhead will be much more capable of presenting his case in way that makes it look like the better choice.

#6 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:30 AM

Dabura wasn't exactly shown as being particularly eloquent, while Pinhead has shown to be just that.

Yeah, we don't actually even see that much of him, where he's not under Babidi's mind control.

#7 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 01:46 PM

Dabura is cunning and intelligent enough compared to a normal Demon, Pinhead is a brutal psycho which tends to lead to gruesome plots and thus will be able to present more of an argument

#8 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:02 PM

Clearly you haven't actually seen all the movies with Pinhead.

#9 Guest_Hastur_*

Guest_Hastur_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:19 PM

Pinhead's pretty damn eloquent, and he's talked/tricked his fair share of people into embracing his... uh... lifestyle. We never get to see what Dabura's capable of socially.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users