• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:12 PM

I normally don't do this anymore, considering what EF in general has become. But on the whole, its matches like these which make nod in approval. Good work, good characterization overall and once more Rakai'Thwei, you introduce me to new concepts and people I never really noticed till now. Excellent work.

I am glad to know that my matches have essentially given you something to enjoy as a reader. I often strive to give something for my readers to visualize in their minds and introduce them to characters who haven't had a debut here in the CBUB, and hopefully it will encourage writers to use these newer characters who haven't had a chance to debut to be used in more matches!

Not to get off-topic from Rakai's match, but what exactly has EF become, in your mind? Because it's looking just fine to me, and with FoxFingers making changes to the site, things are really starting to look up.

And if you really don't like "what EF has become", guess what? You can either make an effort to help change things or just leave quietly. As what many others have always said, electricferret is what you make it.

I know who is speaking his mind here, DSkillz, and out of respect for this friend to keep his anonymity, I won't disclose his name. I solely invited him here to take a look at this match and see how he enjoyed it. So there is no need for a need to get defensive, my friend.

If you want to discuss the changes that were made to the EF, I doubt my friend would openly discuss it here as he used to be a regular here on the CBUB. Only a select few of us here know who he is by the name he chosen for himself. I just invited him here to read my match up.

-Rakai'Thwei

#22 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:20 PM

Nice set-up as always. I know next to nothing about Kamen Rider (aside from watching a few Amazon episodes on YouTube, as well as the Dragon Knight series), but going by the clips I've seen of G3, I'd put my money on Dachande.

#23 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:24 PM

Nice set-up as always. I know next to nothing about Kamen Rider (aside from watching a few Amazon episodes on YouTube, as well as the Dragon Knight series), but going by the clips I've seen of G3, I'd put my money on Dachande.

Thanks for commenting, AvP!

-Rakai'Thwei

#24 LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,287 posts
  • Interests:Comics from the 90's. Movies. RPG's.

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:29 PM

This might just take me a minute to read here. Looking good so far in the first paragraph.. I might have to get back to this one.

#25 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:34 PM

This might just take me a minute to read here. Looking good so far in the first paragraph.. I might have to get back to this one.

Today might be the last day where this match is counted so.... be sure to read it while you can.

-Rakai'Thwei

#26 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts
  • Interests:Writing,Video games,Sports,women.

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:20 PM

Nice setup as always!

#27 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:23 PM

Nice setup as always!

No input to who might win?

-Rakai'Thwei

#28 KidStranglehold

KidStranglehold

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,855 posts
  • Interests:Writing,Video games,Sports,women.

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:50 PM

No input to who might win?

-Rakai'Thwei

I don't know much about both characters, especially Kamen Rider G3. So it really wouldn't be fair.

#29 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:57 PM

I don't know much about both characters, especially Kamen Rider G3. So it really wouldn't be fair.

Of course.

-Rakai'Thwei

#30 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

May I polish your boots, Marvel Man ?

• Members
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:17 PM

I switched to the EF Dark theme to read this one, as reading a Pred story just didn't seem right with a tropical atmosphere, heh.

Are you aware that "Predator" was set in the tropics to begin with? :P

*Starts Reading*

#31 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:23 PM

Are you aware that "Predator" was set in the tropics to begin with? :P

*Starts Reading*

*grumble, grumble* <_<

:P Who isn't?

And you'd better hurry up if you plan to vote on this match, as voting on it's probably going to be closed by tomorrow.

#32 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:26 PM

*grumble, grumble* <_<

:P Who isn't?

People who haven't seen the first movie?

-Rakai'Thwei

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users