• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Interests:Movies & Adventure, Martial-Arts, Science-Fiction, Transformers, Godzilla, MOTU, Video Games.

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:06 PM

This match begins on an island close to JAPAN...

The Red Tornado is returning from a long mission with Aqua Man and then suddenly detects a colossal battle being waged on a large unpopulated island.

Once there he saw Jet Jaguar fighting King Ghidorah!! Red Tornado sees that Jet Jaguar is damaged and helps out by throwing up a mega powerful windstorm and causes a landscape to bury Ghidorah thus trapping the giant space monster for along time.

Jet Jaguar collasped to his knees and shrank down to normal size. And Red Tornado lands near him to aid in his repairs.

Then Jet Jaguar told Red Tornado his mission and why this Ghidorah had to be destroyed!!! This version of Ghidorah was a plague carrier and must not reach the shores of any coastline.

Then Jet Jaguar had an idea he pulled from himself his back up molecular amplification circlet, the key to his growth and combined it with Red Tronados circutry and then both Jet Jaguar and Red Tornado grew big and faced king Ghidorah.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:06 PM

Learn More About
Red Tornado
Read more about Red Tornado at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Red Tornado Wiki Entry Mykey 3000-Red Tornado DCU Guide Red Tornado Bio

Jet Jaguar
Read more about Jet Jaguar at Wikipedia
Official Site: toho Links: wikipedia monstrous international hero

King Ghidorah
Read more about King Ghidorah at Wikipedia
Official Site: Toho Co Links: Wikipedia page Monstrous page Toho page

#3 Guest_leroypowell3_*

Guest_leroypowell3_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:47 PM

Hmmm, I'm still not confident that these two can beat King Ghidorah. Even with the size enhancement. Come to think of it, That may even be a disadvantage for Red Tornado because he's a bigger target now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users