Photo
- - - - -

Match 10991 Amadeus Cho and Amethyst (Princess of Gemworld) vs. Darkseid and Female Furies

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Redemption X

Redemption X

Released the Kraken

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • Interests:DC Comics

Marvel Comics

science fiction

fantasy

classic/gothic horror

classic videogames

anime and manga

giantesses

fun movies

That Guy With the Glasses

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:19 AM

Amadeus Cho and Amy Winston wake up to find themselves in Apokolips. More specifically, they find themselves in the orphanage of Granny Goodness.

"Whoa! Where am I?" says Amadeus

"I was about to ask the same thing!" says Amy

"So, you were captured, too?" says Amadeus

"Yeah, what is this place? Who brought us here?" says Amy

"It was I who did that, sweeties!" says Granny Goodness as she makes herself known

"Who are you?" says Amadeus

"I am Granny Goodness! I collect children like you, lost and forgotten soul who nobody will miss, and I mold them to be faithful servants of Darkseid!" says Granny Goodness

"Who is this...Darkseid?" says Amadeus

"He is the ruler of all that you can see, the master of all the people in Apokolips, the future ruler of the universe, and your new god! Now, be good children and KNEEL!" says Granny Goodness as she zaps Amadeus and Amy with her energy rod, making them double over in pain.

"But, out of all the children in Earth, why us?" says Amy

"Why? Because you hold great power, power that will serve well in Darkseid's cause. Now, ENOUGH WITH THE QUESTIONS!" says Granny Goodness as she zaps them again

"What are you talking about? I'm just an ordinary kid!" says Amy

"I SAID, NO MORE TALKING!" says Granny Goodness as she zaps them again

"Stop doing that!" says Amy

"Oh, a feisty one, isn't it? Well, that soon will change! Lashina, dear, I think one of my children need to be taught a lesson!" says Granny Goodness as she motions for Lashina to enter

Lashina enters the room, rips apart Amy's shirt and starts whipping her with her lash, lacerating her and making her scream in pain.

As Amy continues to wail in pain, Amadeus pulls his magic stuff. He wants to transform into the Prince of Power, but he just doesn't know how. He starts to thinking, and think, and think, all the while Amy continues to be lacerated. Suddenly, he starts remembering...a part of him starts guiding him, telling him what to do...

Amadeus Cho raises his magic staff high and yells:

"BY THE POWER OF HERCULES...

...I HAVE THE POWER!"

Bolts of lighting shoot out of nowhere and cover all of Amadeus Cho's body, his entire body swimming in electricity. As the lightning dissipates, Amadeus Cho's eyes glow with an unnatural glow. He has become the Prince of Power.

"Amadeus? Sweetie?" asks Granny, terrified

"Granny Goodness, you have angered the Prince of Power! You kidnap children, torture them and force them to become Darkseid's servants! That is unforgiven!" says the Prince of Power

"Lashina, good old Granny needs the help of you and your sisters right now!" says Granny Goodness as she runs away

Bernadeth, Stompa and Mad Harriet join Lashina. The Prince of Power tries to chase after Granny Goodness, but the Female Furies block his path.

As the Prince of Power fights the Female Furies, Amy feels something awakening deep within her. She pulls out her own magical staff out of her backpack. Then, she hears the voice of Nabu, Lord of Order.

"Amy...you must recite the magic words..." says Nabu

"Magic words? What magic words?" says Amy

"For the honor of Gemworld...for the honor of Gemworld..." says Nabu as his voice fades

"For the honor of Gemworld? For the honor of Gemworld...for the honor of Gemworld..." says Amy

Suddenly, Amy's eyes widen, and she adopts a fiercer and more determined look. She raises her magic staff high and yells:

"FOR THE HONOR OF GEMWORLD...

...I AM AMETHYST!"

Blue lights, yellow lights, green lights and red lights shoot from out of nowhere and into Amy's body. Amy's entire body is covered in light. As the light dissipates, Amy Winston is no more, and in her place stands Amethyst, Lady of Order.

"Amy?" asks Lashina as the Female Furies stop their attack in shock

"No! I am Amethyst! And you will pay for the atrocities commited in this place! I shall slay you and your masters!" says Amethyst

Suddenly, Darkseid himself enters, having heard the whole conmotion.

"Well, well. It seems you both have unleashed your true power. This pleases me. It will be far more statisfying to break your spirit in these conditions. I will show you who the true master of the universe here!" says Darkseid

"I don't think so, Darkseid! Your iron rule over Apokolips ends here!" says the Prince of Power

"Is that so? I am not afraid of either of you. Let's see if your cosmic powers are a match for the might of Darkseid!" says Darkseid

And thus, Darkseid and the Female Furies charge Amethyst and the Prince of Power

So, it's:

-The Prince of Power (Amadeus Cho with all the powers he has from the "Prince of Power" storyline) and Amethyst (Princess of Gemworld and Lady of Order)

VS

-Darkseid (at his most powerful), Bernadeth, Lashina, Mad Harriet, Stompa and 10 Parademons

So, who wins this?

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:19 AM

Learn More About
Amethyst (Princess of Gemworld)
Read more about Amethyst (Princess of Gemworld) at Wikipedia
Official Site: D.C Comics Links: Wikipedia Un. Guide to the D.C Universe Toonopedia

Amadeus Cho
Read more about Amadeus Cho at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia Marvel Database Comicvine

Darkseid
Read more about Darkseid at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia: Darkseid DC Database: Darkseid JLA Watchtower: Darkseid

Female Furies
Read more about Female Furies at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia DC Wikia Comic Vine

#3 Guest_I am a meat Popsicle_*

Guest_I am a meat Popsicle_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:35 AM

Gem is truly outrageous, truly truly truly outrageous!
Woah-Ho-Ho-Ho Gem!

#4 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:37 PM

Gem is truly outrageous, truly truly truly outrageous!
Woah-Ho-Ho-Ho Gem!

Wrong 80s cartoon. Amethyst is supposed to be this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPqf7Rxuxfk

#5 Guest_I Am A Meat Popsicle_*

Guest_I Am A Meat Popsicle_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:16 PM

Well, then this should have been a She-Ra vs Amethyst match. WTF was the match maker thinking?

Bonus... throw in Gem whose truly outrageous, truly truly truly outrageous! Woah-Ho-Ho-Ho, Gem!

#6 Guest_Redemption X_*

Guest_Redemption X_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:10 AM

I AM the damn matchmaker. Electricferret only let me post as "guest" for some reason.

My point is that, the way I wrote this match, Amethyst has nothing to do with Jem. i *vulgarity*ing hate Jem. Amethyst is supposed to be an homage to She-Ra in this match. I thought that would be obvious to anyone reading the match.

#7 LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,287 posts
  • Interests:Comics from the 90's. Movies. RPG's.

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:18 PM

So... It' basically He-Man and She-Ra VS Darkseid and his crew?

Going with the DS here...

I haven't read the Prince of Power storyline unfortunately, however I though Cho was notable for his super-analytical mind, not physical prowess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users