Photo
- - - - -

Match 10990 The Master (Time Lord) and The Daleks vs. Sinestro Corps.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:10 AM

As the Lord President, Rassilon, raised his steel gauntlet to strike the Doctor down, The Master pushed himself to his feet. As he rubbed his hands together to generate a charge of energy, which came from his very own life force, he spoke five simple words, the words that his former friend had said to him, "Get out of the way."

The Doctor looked to him with concern, with confusion, but stepped aside. The Master fired the blast, directly as Rassilon's chest. The blast stopped the President. The Master looked to him with hate and said, "You did this to me; all my life!” He let loose a second charge, "You made me"

Freeing the anger, and the pain, and the fear, and the confusion that drove him to madness he fired at Rassilon again and again.

"ONE..."

"TWO..."

"THREE..."

"FOO-UUR!"

And with these blasts, he drove the President, the Time Lords, and himself back into the Time War; back into hell. And many thought it was the end; the Master sacrificed himself in order to save the Doctor, and in doing so ended his life and that of every Time Lord. But the truth is far worse.

No one dies in the Time War. The war was time locked. Every second Time Lord and Dalek alike were killed by the millions, only for time to resurrect them and find new ways for them to die. And in the cross fire, in the middle of the battlefield, laid the Master.

He heard the screams of his brothers and sisters in time. He heard the sound of blasters being fired. He heard the cries of pain. He heard the Daleks scream one word, "EXTERMINATE." But above it all, he heard it.

Duh-duh-duh-duh

Duh-duh-duh-duh

Duh-duh-duh-duh

Duh-duh-duh-duh

The drums, the never ending banging in his head; and now, locked in the time war, there was no way to escape. "No!" He shouted in anger, tearing at his hair, "No, no, no, no! If the Doctor escaped, if the President escaped, than so can I!"

After leaving the immediate battlefield, he formed a plan. Time was no factor, not as long as he was sealing with in the war. But it wasn’t long until the plan came to him. Only one race were as clever as the Time Lords, one race hated the Time Lords as much as the Master, and only one other race was sealed away. He would go to the Daleks.

Sometime later, a Dalek ship would land on surface of Skaro. The Daleks thought nothing of it, of course. The Master peeked out of his newly acquired TARDIS, to see Daleks all around, but no one noticed him. He leap out of his ship and announced, “Oh Daleks! Fresh Time Lord, right here! Come and get me!”

Still, they didn't notice him. They were too busy, sending and receiving ships to and from the battlefield. The Master frowned deeply, making his 'not funny' face. But then, he got an idea, an idea that gave him back his 'funny face'

Drawing his laser screwdriver, he pointed it at a Dalek and fired a beam. The blast caused the Dalek's systems to go haywire. It began blasting in every direction, shooting and fellow Daleks dead. As the Daleks panicked, a prospect that amused the Master as could only feel hate, eventually they resolved to kill the out of control Dalek.

Once that was finished, they turned their attention to the Master. "Time-Lord-de-tect-ed. EX-TERM-IN-ATE!"

"Oh please do," The Master said with a smile. As the fired their blasts, they stopped ten feet in front of the Master. His smile broadened, and eventually they stopped.

"Da-lek-wea-pons-have-no-e-ffect. EX-PLAIN, EXPLAIN!"

"You think that I would waltz onto the Dalek home world unprepared? Oh how STUPID you Daleks are. See this TARDIS has a record of everything that has and will happen; it's a simple matter of knowing how to find it. I found every strategy the Doctor has used to defeat you EVER. Nothing you can throw at me will have any affect. Now. Bring. Your. Leader. To. ME!"

Sometime later, the Daleks returned. The Master frowned, feigning disappointment, "Oh, you're not Davros. What's wrong? Is he scared to face a Time Lord, even on his home planet? A pathetic leader."

"I-am-da-lek-sec. You-are-not-worth-y-to-meet-Davros. Why-have-you-come-here-Time-Lord? Why-have-you-come-alone?"

"Dalek Sec? You have a name? A Dalek with a name? Well that’s new. You may call me the Master. I am here with a proposal."

"The-Time-Lords-Sur-Render? Da-leks-do-not-ac-cept-sur-ender!"

The Master laughed, "Settled down there old Sec, don't get your tentacles in a knot. No, The Doctor locked the Time War. Everyone is sealed inside. But if we work together, the Daleks can escape. If we work together, the Time Lords will be locked inside. IF WE WORK TOGETHER THE DALEKS WILL BE VICTORIOUS!"

"Why-would-you-be-tray-your-own-kind?"

"Ask me again, but say my name."

"Why-would-you-be-tray-your-own-kind-Master?"

The Master smiled, "Oh that does sound good. The Time Lords can burn for all I care." He went on to explain how the Time Lords betrayed him. How the planted a signal, the drum beat, in his mind as a child. How that noise drove him mad. How they planned on escaping, and planned on killing him. "And so, if it means my survival, then every last stinking Time Lord can rot in hell!"

Little did the Master know, the four Daleks who stood before him made up the Cult of Skaro. It was their job to think like Time Lords, and come up with new strategies for the Dalek’s victory, or survival. "You-r-off-er-is-accepted-The-Mas-ter-and-the-Daleks-WILL-RULE-THE-UNI-VERSE!"

And so, after a long series of very complicated and boring scientific stuff, the Master escaped the Time War, along with the Cult of Scaro and a fleet of 100 Daleks. Their coordinates weren't exact; they just needed out of the time lock.

When they escaped and landed on a planet, they had no way of knowing which planet it was. The Master stepped out and was met by 6 aliens, from 6 different worlds, all wearing the same yellow suites, and each had a ring pointed at the group. The Master smiled, "Oh how lovely, you're all getting married! So glad I could be the first person you told."

A massive, blue skinned, alien growled, baring several rows of jagged teeth. "Who are you, what is your business on Qward?"

"Qward? Never heard of it. As for who I am, well you, along with the whole universe will soon know it for I. AM. THE MASTER."

"There is only one Master," The Alien asked, "We are the Sinestro Corps! WE ARE FEAR! And you will fear us!"

"Oh is that so, well in that case, let me just go tell my friends and see what they think of that."

The Master walked casually back aboard his ship. Moments later, a lone Dalek emerged and looked to the Sinstero Corps members with his single eye, then declared, "DA-LEKS-KNOW-NO-FEAR-YOU-WILL-BE-EX-TERM-IN-ATED"

And before the Sinestro Corps members could react, more Daleks emerged from the ships and began firing at the six Corps members. Before long, even they were over powered and killed. But in that same moment, Sinestro was made aware of this threat to his corps, and his planet. The battle had begun. Can the Master and the Daleks conquer Sinestro and his soldiers? Or does their conquest on the universe end here?

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:10 AM

Learn More About
The Daleks
Read more about The Daleks at Wikipedia
Official Site: BBC Links: Wikipedia Entry Answers.com page Dr. Who Website

The Master (Time Lord)
Read more about The Master (Time Lord) at Wikipedia
Official Site: The BBC Links: Wikipedia entry Scifipedia entry International Hero entry

Sinestro Corps.
Read more about Sinestro Corps. at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia-Sinestro Corps. DC Database DC Comics-Sinestro Corps.

#3 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:12 AM

Damn, there's that problem with the quotation marks again. Haven't seen that for awhile. Oh well, I hope it doesn't get it the way of the match.

Anyway, it's the Master, along with 104 Daleks vs the Sinestro Corps on Qwarts. Neither side has any information on the other. This is a battle to the death or surrender of one side. The Master has his laser screwdriver http://tardis.wikia....ser_screwdriver (For the purposes of the match, also assume it can do everything that the sonic screwdriver can http://tardis.wikia....nic_screwdriver) and his Tissue Compression Eliminator http://tardis.wikia....sion_Eliminator. Also, being from The End of Time, the Master can fire his energy blasts.

#4 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:17 AM

You do realize that you can edit the setup after you've posted it, right?

So if needs be, you can just remove those strange signs.

#5 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:19 AM

...I did just realize that...

First match under the new system and all. Thanks for pointing that out.

#6 Culwych1

Culwych1

Official Match Board Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:49 AM

Very good setup and interesting match-up. Whilst I think the Daleks would have the surprise element in terms of an all out attack, I do not think it would take long for the Corps to retaliate with a lot more power. However.... whilst they may win this initial war and force the Daleks/Master into retreat, I think that they will be back and with a plan that will crush Sinestro and his planet.

So, It's Good and Sinestro wins the battle (then loses the war).

#7 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:22 PM

Very good setup and interesting match-up. Whilst I think the Daleks would have the surprise element in terms of an all out attack, I do not think it would take long for the Corps to retaliate with a lot more power. However.... whilst they may win this initial war and force the Daleks/Master into retreat, I think that they will be back and with a plan that will crush Sinestro and his planet.

So, It's Good and Sinestro wins the battle (then loses the war).

I agree pretty much if the Daleks/Master can retreat into safety they can come back in win the war with a plan of some sorta's. However that's if they live through the first in counter. Which I'm doubting with Daleks not fearing anyone (Well besides maybe the Doctor) and The Master going to get rip apart even with his nice toys.

#8 Darksaiyajin345

Darksaiyajin345

Flame of Corruption

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Card Games on Motorcycles!!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:47 PM

Yup if the Master/Daleks can leave to gather or create weapons they can win easily After all certain Time Lord/Dalek tools not weapons can destroy stars. As it stands though standard Daleks get taken out.

#9 Culwych1

Culwych1

Official Match Board Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 04:06 PM

Ha! Just noticed your profile pic. Brilliant!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users