217 replies to this topic

#161 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:50 AM

OOC: laying flat on his stomach? There would be no power behind his punch... and that's if he managed to reach her on the other side of his body. Plus, he'd be lucky if he didn't throw his other shoulder out trying to reach around behind him...

Katio would take the punch, suffering little if any damage. She'd slam her elbow into the back of the hunter's head to try and knock him unconscious.

OOC: Mmm Tom he try'd hitting at her... His not thinking clearly his in pain. I had no thought of it working in any way.

#162 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:02 AM

OOC: Mmm Tom he try'd hitting at her... His not thinking clearly his in pain. I had no thought of it working in any way.

OOC: Okay... she still elbows him in the head...

#163 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:43 AM

She manged to dodge to the side of the first knife however the female hunter still threw the second. The knife stabbed into Riri's shoulder blade going in deep causing pain (It hurt like hell) and making her begin to bleed. Her rock she thrown hit into the hunters stomach knocking her to the ground but doesn't kill her.

OOC: I don't mean to be a hash GM but all three knifes wasn't thrown all at the exact time. So simply dodging to the side avoided the first but not the second, though you did hit her with your rock attack.

OOC: Heh, no it's fine. You do get to call the shots. :D...And the knife hit me in the back? Magic boomerang knives! Though, I'm assuming you meant in the shoulder/joint, unless it went all the way through and out my shoulder blade in which case...Ow. I'll just need to confirm this, before I can post. Sorry.

#164 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:25 PM

The wolf takes to her firm yet soft tone and doesn't react much as she breaks the section of the cage. The wolf gets out of the cage and looks up into Ashi's eyes with thanks, the wolf seems to have a high level of intelligence for a wolf. The wolf and Ashi would both catch a new sense in the air coming from the forest around them.

Ashi uses the new scent as an excuse to break eye contact with the wolf. The mission was still ongoing after all and /those/ thoughts was the last thing she needed. She tried to place what it was, surely she would be able to ecognize what it was. As she did this, she draws a kunai before motioning for the wolf to get out of dodge, this was probably one of the more dangerous areas to be in.

#165 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:00 PM

OOC: Okay... she still elbows him in the head...

OOC: Yeah of course.

OOC: Heh, no it's fine. You do get to call the shots. ...And the knife hit me in the back? Magic boomerang knives! Though, I'm assuming you meant in the shoulder/joint, unless it went all the way through and out my shoulder blade in which case...Ow. I'll just need to confirm this, before I can post. Sorry.

OOC: Lol yeah I meant in the front of the shoulder near her arm... It was like 2 in the morning when I posted that haha.

#166 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:29 PM

The group of hunters would keep ahead of them some how.

Hayate used the byakugan to find the source of their great speed. He drew three kunai and threw them at the hunters backs.

#167 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

• Members
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:56 PM

She gritted her teeth from the pain, it hurt, but bearable. Riri saw that the bandit went down, but wasn't dead. She quickly moved towards her as she pulled the dagger from her shoulder and leaped into the air, intending to crush the bandit with both feet while she was down.

#168 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:34 AM

Katio would take the punch, suffering little if any damage. She'd slam her elbow into the back of the hunter's head to try and knock him unconscious.

The man went down without a real fight, As she elbowed the man in the back of the head though, a hunter was behind her and shot at her back.

Ashi uses the new scent as an excuse to break eye contact with the wolf. The mission was still ongoing after all and /those/ thoughts was the last thing she needed. She tried to place what it was, surely she would be able to ecognize what it was. As she did this, she draws a kunai before motioning for the wolf to get out of dodge, this was probably one of the more dangerous areas to be in.

It was a human and wolf that smelled a lot like the wolf she just saved, it was straight towards her. The wolf looks at her motioning, and shakes his head no like a human being would. It would begin to become clear why the hunters didn't kill this wolf, it was special surly. Then from the trees jumped the human Ashi smells
Posted Image

Along side her wolf partner

"Aw how cute your trying to save the little doggy," The woman says mocking the young ninja. "Now handed over that wolf little girl, it begins to the lord Hokage of the leaf, and my great village." The wolf next to her growls a evil growl that could make grown men wet themselves.

Hayate used the byakugan to find the source of their great speed. He drew three kunai and threw them at the hunters backs.

The group of hunters all dodged the Kunai. If Hayate was paying attention he notice that him and Kaname would past the same exacted tree as before. The ninja Sensei noticed but he would wait and see if his young student would notice.

She gritted her teeth from the pain, it hurt, but bearable. Riri saw that the bandit went down, but wasn't dead. She quickly moved towards her as she pulled the dagger from her shoulder and leaped into the air, intending to crush the bandit with both feet while she was down.

Once her pulled the knife from her shoulder the wound would start to bleed badly, and she needs to stop the bleeding or else. She easily killed the women by jumping on her. A old man hunter would point a gun at Riri, "You monster! You monster! You killed my granddaughter!"

#169 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:35 PM

OOC: Dude the byakugan sees through Genjutsu.

#170 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:48 PM

It was a human and wolf that smelled a lot like the wolf she just saved, it was straight towards her. The wolf looks at her motioning, and shakes his head no like a human being would. It would begin to become clear why the hunters didn't kill this wolf, it was special surly. Then from the trees jumped the human Ashi smells
Posted Image

Along side her wolf partner

"Aw how cute your trying to save the little doggy," The woman says mocking the young ninja. "Now handed over that wolf little girl, it begins to the lord Hokage of the leaf, and my great village." The wolf next to her growls a evil growl that could make grown men wet themselves.

Ashi grips her kunai tightly as the woman appears. Her wolf partner almost makes her do a double-take. Her face doesn't show it, but she was very interested by this individual. Though that is quickly stuffed into the back of her head when she realizes that they were konoha shinobi and they wanted the wolf she just saved....whatever they were planning, most likely it'd make his treatment here a fond memory by comparison. Ashi wouldn't let that happen. The wolf's growl echoes in Ashi's head, she wasn't afraid but she was aware he was someone to watch out for.

"Who are you? Identify yourself and your friend next to you?" she asks in a firm tone in contrast to how she had been speaking earlier. She makes sure to keep both in her field of vision at all times. Ashi normally would've told her rescuee to run, but she couldn't be sure of the extent of his injuries and odds were whichever of the duo she wasn't busy fighting would quickly round him up in this chaos. As an Inuzuka she was familiar with tactics they might try, but she had to be sure before assuming anything. As Ashi kept the kunai arm up her free hand kept close to her body in a closed fist defensively, really she was secretly palming a ninja tool just in case.

#171 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:22 PM

The man went down without a real fight, As she elbowed the man in the back of the head though, a hunter was behind her and shot at her back.

She heard the man coming, since she didn't have to concentrate too hard on this one. Even with her keen senses, she didn't have eyes in the back of her head. She couldn't pin point his exact location, so she instead used the replacement jutsu to avoid the shot. She'd appear behind him and slam her body into his with a shoulder tackle.

If this worked, he'd fall face first into the dirt. Moving as quick as she could, she'd take out a wire string and tie his hands and feet together, leaving him unable to move.

#172 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

• Members
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:53 PM

Once her pulled the knife from her shoulder the wound would start to bleed badly, and she needs to stop the bleeding or else. She easily killed the women by jumping on her. A old man hunter would point a gun at Riri, "You monster! You monster! You killed my granddaughter!"

OOC: If it was that bad...it wouldn't have mattered if the knife was still in me...It would have still bleed through. In ethier case, Ow!

She moved her hand over the wound and gripped hard, tring to keep herself from bleeding out, when she heard the Oldmans voice. At first Riri did feel bad for him, but that quickly changed into fury.

"And who's fault was it to let her follow into your footsteps? Hmm?" She says angry and compeletly unfazed by the musket aimed at her as she was more concerned with her own wound. As she waited for the oldman to act on her words, she crouched down to rip some of the fabric from his grandaughter, to tie it around her shoulder.

#173 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:47 AM

OOC: Dude the byakugan sees through Genjutsu.

OOC: Don't call me dude I hate that <_< and it's a strong Genjutsu, which the Byakugan/Sharingan doesn't work on. Which I totally made up to go against your character. Plus the ninja uses it because they want something to go against the Uchiha in the leaf. They are allies but you can't really trust most Uchiha.

Ashi grips her kunai tightly as the woman appears. Her wolf partner almost makes her do a double-take. Her face doesn't show it, but she was very interested by this individual. Though that is quickly stuffed into the back of her head when she realizes that they were konoha shinobi and they wanted the wolf she just saved....whatever they were planning, most likely it'd make his treatment here a fond memory by comparison. Ashi wouldn't let that happen. The wolf's growl echoes in Ashi's head, she wasn't afraid but she was aware he was someone to watch out for.

"Who are you? Identify yourself and your friend next to you?" she asks in a firm tone in contrast to how she had been speaking earlier. She makes sure to keep both in her field of vision at all times. Ashi normally would've told her rescuee to run, but she couldn't be sure of the extent of his injuries and odds were whichever of the duo she wasn't busy fighting would quickly round him up in this chaos. As an Inuzuka she was familiar with tactics they might try, but she had to be sure before assuming anything. As Ashi kept the kunai arm up her free hand kept close to her body in a closed fist defensively, really she was secretly palming a ninja tool just in case.

OOC: If you notice the wolf partner was in red because it was a link to the pic of the wolf. Check it out :D

"Aren't you a damning little girl," The woman says. "I'm Katsa Inuzuka and my friend here well let him tell you."

The wolf growls a little more, "I'm Darkmoon Lei, now hand over my half breed pup!"

"Forgive my friend his rude, see his a Ninken from the summon world, and that wolf near you is his son." Katsa says. "It's a half breed because he made it with one of those stupid normal wolfs from our world."

The wolf Ashi saved growled in anger baring his fangs.

"Oh you want to fight do you?" The Inuzuka says noticing Ash grabbing her kunai.

She heard the man coming, since she didn't have to concentrate too hard on this one. Even with her keen senses, she didn't have eyes in the back of her head. She couldn't pin point his exact location, so she instead used the replacement jutsu to avoid the shot. She'd appear behind him and slam her body into his with a shoulder tackle.

If this worked, he'd fall face first into the dirt. Moving as quick as she could, she'd take out a wire string and tie his hands and feet together, leaving him unable to move.

OOC: Keep in mind most the time I want people to say in a early post there setting up the replacement just in case. If you don't it's more likely to fail, and depending on kind of attack is attacking you.

As she shoulder tackled him from behind as he fell to the ground her tackle caused him to fire his gun, it pointed at the ground.

OOC: You wright what would happen after the gun went off. I'm unsure what would happen.

OOC: If it was that bad...it wouldn't have mattered if the knife was still in me...It would have still bleed through. In ethier case, Ow!

She moved her hand over the wound and gripped hard, tring to keep herself from bleeding out, when she heard the Oldmans voice. At first Riri did feel bad for him, but that quickly changed into fury.

"And who's fault was it to let her follow into your footsteps? Hmm?" She says angry and compeletly unfazed by the musket aimed at her as she was more concerned with her own wound. As she waited for the oldman to act on her words, she crouched down to rip some of the fabric from his grandaughter, to tie it around her shoulder.

OOC: My bad :( Your right... I just don't know everything and I make mistakes bare with me. So always feel free to bring up stuff to me that doesn't make since.

The old man would begin to cry but he wouldn't shot as she tied up her wounded. "We had no choice! We had to find a way to feed her baby.." He looks very angry and upset. "You killed a mother! Who was forced into this by that damn Hokage!"

#174 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:21 AM

OOC: Don't call me dude I hate that and it's a strong Genjutsu, which the Byakugan/Sharingan doesn't work on. Which I totally made up to go against your character. Plus the ninja uses it because they want something to go against the Uchiha in the leaf. They are allies but you can't really trust most Uchiha.

OOC: I'll call you Blue then.

Hayate smiled as the teritory repeated itself. "I hate genjutsu sensei."

#175 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:02 PM

OOC: If you notice the wolf partner was in red because it was a link to the pic of the wolf. Check it out

"Aren't you a demanding little girl," The woman says. "I'm Katsa Inuzuka and my friend here well let him tell you."

The wolf growls a little more, "I'm Darkmoon Lei, now hand over my half breed pup!"

"Forgive my friend his rude, see his a Ninken from the summon world, and that wolf near you is his son." Katsa says. "It's a half breed because he made it with one of those stupid normal wolfs from our world."

"Oh you want to fight do you?" The Inuzuka says noticing Ash grabbing her kunai

OOC: yeah I saw, was cool...also, totally called who the chick was Posted Image....even without looking at the URL and seeing her name was in it. Gotta watch that.

Uncharacteristically Ashi froze. Another Inuzuka, one who was working for the Leaf Villiage. Her worst fear upon seeing the wolf companion was realized; very good odds were she was outmatched. Nonthless after hearing the two she knew what she had to do. They'd have him over her dead body. With the hand she's palming the bomb in, she lowers her facemask to show her resembling facial features.

"Hmph, I too am an Inuzuka, Ashi. You really oughta be disgusted with yourself over this Katsa, you and your partner." Ashi snarls. At the wolf growling as well, she would continue. "I don't want to fight, not after hearing of our relation. However son or not, it doesn't sound like your cub wants to go with you Lei and neither of you are taking him against his will. " she says, not breaking her stance for a second.

#176 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:35 PM

OOC: Keep in mind most the time I want people to say in a early post there setting up the replacement just in case. If you don't it's more likely to fail, and depending on kind of attack is attacking you.

As she shoulder tackled him from behind as he fell to the ground her tackle caused him to fire his gun, it pointed at the ground.

OOC: You wright what would happen after the gun went off. I'm unsure what would happen.

The gun would kick back, hitting the guy in the stomach and flying out of his hand. This would knock the wind out of him, and make him easier to tie up.

Once Ketio had the man hog-tied, she'd vanish back into the bushes and trees where she could use them for cover and not be seen.

#177 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

• Members
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:05 AM

OOC: My bad Your right... I just don't know everything and I make mistakes bare with me. So always feel free to bring up stuff to me that doesn't make since.

The old man would begin to cry but he wouldn't shot as she tied up her wounded. "We had no choice! We had to find a way to feed her baby.." He looks very angry and upset. "You killed a mother! Who was forced into this by that damn Hokage!"

OOC: It's ok.We all make mistakes; In the words of Hugo Weaving's "Only Human". And I mean that in the most poliete way possible!

As Riri was tighting her field dressing, she almost teared up herself. Listining to the oldman's words didn't make it anyless easier, but it's what happens in this cruel world. "From the bottem of my heart, I'm truely sorry..." She says sincierly, slowly standing up staring straight at the oldman. "But we all have felt the pain of losing someone we love and it IS because of that Danm Hokage....that's why...we....The Village Hidden in the Gold...Will stop that tyrant...for a better future." She spoke confidently, very sure of herself, and adamite in her decision.

#178 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,632 posts
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...
  • Interests:Reading Animorphs, Writing.

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:15 PM

OOC: Don't call me dude I hate that and it's a strong Genjutsu, which the Byakugan/Sharingan doesn't work on. Which I totally made up to go against your character. Plus the ninja uses it because they want something to go against the Uchiha in the leaf. They are allies but you can't really trust most Uchiha.

OOC: If you notice the wolf partner was in red because it was a link to the pic of the wolf. Check it out

"Aren't you a damning little girl," The woman says. "I'm Katsa Inuzuka and my friend here well let him tell you."

"Oh you want to fight do you?" The Inuzuka says noticing Ash grabbing her kunai.

OOC: My bad Your right... I just don't know everything and I make mistakes bare with me. So always feel free to bring up stuff to me that doesn't make since.

Chie stayed hidden, he would try shadow possessing Katsa Inuzuka and her wolf.

#179 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:45 AM

Hayate smiled as the teritory repeated itself. "I hate genjutsu sensei."

"Me too but that's because I can't use it what so ever," Kaname says. "We are going have to break it together."

Uncharacteristically Ashi froze. Another Inuzuka, one who was working for the Leaf Villiage. Her worst fear upon seeing the wolf companion was realized; very good odds were she was outmatched. Nonthless after hearing the two she knew what she had to do. They'd have him over her dead body. With the hand she's palming the bomb in, she lowers her facemask to show her resembling facial features.

"Hmph, I too am an Inuzuka, Ashi. You really oughta be disgusted with yourself over this Katsa, you and your partner." Ashi snarls. At the wolf growling as well, she would continue. "I don't want to fight, not after hearing of our relation. However son or not, it doesn't sound like your cub wants to go with you Lei and neither of you are taking him against his will. " she says, not breaking her stance for a second.

"How cute you don't want to fight," Katsa said with a chuckle, "It wouldn't be much of a fight with your ripped apart dead."

Lei growls at Ashi, "He belongs to me and to the-"

Katsa finishes Lei's sentence,"-the greatest village ever the leaf!"

"Exactly, now join us, get out of are way, or die!" Darkmoon growls baring evil fangs.

The pup wolf gets in front of Ashi and bares his own fangs in defense of Ashi.

"Enough of this!" Katsa said throwing a Kunai with a paper bomb on the end at Ashi's head.

The gun would kick back, hitting the guy in the stomach and flying out of his hand. This would knock the wind out of him, and make him easier to tie up.

Once Ketio had the man hog-tied, she'd vanish back into the bushes and trees where she could use them for cover and not be seen.

Her move to use the tress as cover works perfect.

As Riri was tighting her field dressing, she almost teared up herself. Listining to the oldman's words didn't make it anyless easier, but it's what happens in this cruel world. "From the bottem of my heart, I'm truely sorry..." She says sincierly, slowly standing up staring straight at the oldman. "But we all have felt the pain of losing someone we love and it IS because of that Danm Hokage....that's why...we....The Village Hidden in the Gold...Will stop that tyrant...for a better future." She spoke confidently, very sure of herself, and adamite in her decision.

The old man drops to his knees crying and he drops his gun. "I-I hate him!!!"

He finds a bush to hid in, and he catches one of the hunters making him shoot one of his partners. "What the hell! I can't control my body!"

Chie stayed hidden, he would try shadow possessing Katsa Inuzuka and her wolf.

Before he could send out more of the Shadow Possession, the man he already had Possession was yelling drawing attention. Two other hunters shoot into the bush.

#180 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:55 AM

Katio would scan the battlefield to see how many hunters were left.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users