• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

#61 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:03 AM

OOC: Wait, that sentence didnt make any sense. Also, there was nothing to go on for dog's sense of smell to reasonably help as she had yet to even meet him. Also, Ashi would've had to activate her jutsu for it to take effect....she had no clue it was a 'game' so no reason to use it.

Ashi twitched.

"One would hope our next assignment is relayed to us past an offhand comment from someone who can't manage time." Ashi comments, noting Otaku's lacxk of mentioning he'd ant to play hide and seek. She could tell they weren't going to be getting along.

#62 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:12 AM

"Where is your patients?" He asked. "Rule one a ninja must see through deception, you pasted, everyone else failed, you should be happy." He could tell she was more his age then the others ahe, and he knew one of his students was older. However he played stupid for her sake he didn't know if she wanted that info out for the others to know. He also seen her use the Sharingan, and the rebellion had a good idea that she was the missing Uchiha from the leaf. They have a few spies inside the village and it's Kaname's job to keep a eye on her.

Ashi twitched.

"One would hope our next assignment is relayed to us past an offhand comment from someone who can't manage time." Ashi comments, noting Otaku's lacxk of mentioning he'd ant to play hide and seek. She could tell they weren't going to be getting along.

Katio looked to Ashi, her feelings were similar. She gave her an agreeing nod before looking back to their sensi, "This test was a farce, the way it was designed would have only allowed for failure if not for my S..." she stopped herself, "skills. We were just told you would be here, and given no other information. Given the teams lack of experience our time would be better spent developing our skills, not thrown blindly into kid's games."

#63 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:21 AM

OOC: Wait, that sentence didnt make any sense. Also, there was nothing to go on for dog's sense of smell to reasonably help as she had yet to even meet him. Also, Ashi would've had to activate her jutsu for it to take effect....she had no clue it was a 'game' so no reason to use it.

Ashi twitched.

OOC: She could have sniffed out the real person..

"Assignment?" He says. "It was a simple test, I'm sorry it was not direct, however a ninja must be cunning. Direct doesn't fit with being a ninja most the time."

Katio looked to Ashi, her feelings were similar. She gave her an agreeing nod before looking back to their sensi, "This test was a farce, the way it was designed would have only allowed for failure if not for my S..." she stopped herself, "skills. We were just told you would be here, and given no other information. Given the teams lack of experience our time would be better spent developing our skills, not thrown blindly into kid's games."

"Some missions you shall fail, they will be wastes of time, and probably lose of life." Kaname said. "You must accept failure, and move on. It was a test to see which of you could come closet to passing." What he didn't say was he was also wanting to bait her into using Sharingan, so he know for sure she was a Uchiha. "It was to Gage you all and see how you would fair with the close to impossible."

#64 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:32 AM

"Some missions you shall fail, they will be wastes of time, and probably lose of life." Kaname said. "You must accept failure, and move on. It was a test to see which of you could come closet to passing." What he didn't say was he was also wanting to bait her into using Sharingan, so he know for sure she was a Uchiha. "It was to Gage you all and see how you would fair with the close to impossible."

Katio bit her tongue. She could tell that this was going nowhere. Arguing would be pointless, but she still stood by what she said. No matter how he twisted his response, their time would have been much better spent in other ways.

#65 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:34 AM

He sighed, "Anyway I'm Kaname Hatake, your Sensei."

#66 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:37 AM

OOC: Right, but again she wouldnt've known what exactly to look for...let alone get an idea that she'd needed to; as said earlier about activating the power.

"..." Ashi did everything in her power to not glare at the instructor; instead just nodding, though not agreeing, with his logic. "Duly. Noted." she all but growls, still keeping her monotone. "Ashi Inuzuka."

#67 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:55 AM

Hayate grinned. "Wow. Himitsu finally talked. We'll do better next assignment." Hayate got close to whisper to sensei. "You might wanna ease up sensei. I think Ashi's gonna snap." He whisperd with a giggle a bit to loud.

#68 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:42 PM

By that point Ashi had activated the Four Legs Justsu, though unless they knew what to look for, her mask and clothign would've hidden the physical changes, past soem body language. This was in case their sensei wanted to play anymore games , best be prepared to jump through hoops. Hence, she managed to catch Hayate's comment. Past a stare at him with some now beastial eyes to confirm she heard him, she did nothing. Truth was as far as she was concerned she snapped a long time ago.

#69 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:08 PM

Hayate grinned. "Wow. Katio finally talked. We'll do better next assignment." Hayate got close to whisper to sensei. "You might wanna ease up sensei. I think Ashi's gonna snap." He whisperd with a giggle a bit to loud.

OOC: No one knows her name, she's given it as Himitsu

#70 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:28 PM

OOC: No one knows her name, she's given it as Himitsu

Edited.

#71 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts
  • Interests:Shonen anime/manga
    reading/writing fantasy novels
    reading/writing fanfiction

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:53 PM

Katsue hung her head but stayed silent, she used genjutsu and sould've been able to detect it but this had beyond her level of skill and she was ashamed.

OOC: Of course some clue that something was up that didn't need enhanced senses might've helped.

#72 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:58 PM

By that point Ashi had activated the Four Legs Justsu, though unless they knew what to look for, her mask and clothign would've hidden the physical changes, past soem body language. This was in case their sensei wanted to play anymore games , best be prepared to jump through hoops. Hence, she managed to catch Hayate's comment. Past a stare at him with some now beastial eyes to confirm she heard him, she did nothing. Truth was as far as she was concerned she snapped a long time ago.

Hayate went white faced and brought his hands up. Laughing uneasily and backing away slowly "Hehe... Easy Ashi. "

#73 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:59 PM

OOC: OMG! I forgot I was on here. What the hell is happening. I don't understand.

#74 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:00 PM

"..." Ashi did everything in her power to not glare at the instructor; instead just nodding, though not agreeing, with his logic. "Duly. Noted." she all but growls, still keeping her monotone. "Ashi Inuzuka."

Hayate grinned. "Wow. Himitsu finally talked. We'll do better next assignment." Hayate got close to whisper to sensei. "You might wanna ease up sensei. I think Ashi's gonna snap." He whisperd with a giggle a bit to loud.

"She gonna snap?" Kaname shook his head. "Not very calmed headed of her."

Katsue hung her head but stayed silent, she used genjutsu and sould've been able to detect it but this had beyond her level of skill and she was ashamed.

"Hey there hold your head up high don't lose confidants." He said.

Hayate went white faced and brought his hands up. Laughing uneasily and backing away slowly "Hehe... Easy Ashi. "

"Both of you relax we have a mission," Kaname says. "It's a C-Rank Mission I'll met you all at the gate of the village, I have to take my sister to the baby sitters first. I'll fill in the details there at the gate."

OOC: OMG! I forgot I was on here. What the hell is happening. I don't understand.

OOC: Don't worry about it.

-Time Skip-

The kids all went to the gates of the village and Kaname arrived shortly after. "Now are you all ready for your first mission?"

#75 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:02 PM

"No, I'd say we're not ready at all, as we've barely been given a chance to learn anything about our team."

#76 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:07 PM

"No, I'd say we're not ready at all, as we've barely been given a chance to learn anything about our team."

"I was going to get to that," He said. "How about you go first Himitsu?"

#77 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:39 PM

"Of course..." she said, having practiced her cover story, "I am a refuge from the Land of Fire, just outside of the Leaf Village. My family served the Hokage until the corruption began, when they fled the village. I was trained in secret, but my training was cut short when my family was discovered. I am the lone survivor, and as a result I only know the most basic Ninjutsu. But I have extensive trianing in hand to hand and weapons based Taijutsu."

#78 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:57 PM

Riri silently listens, she knew it would be bad with everybody being a refuge of the leaf, but that still doesn't make it less painful to hear.

#79 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,632 posts
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...
  • Interests:Reading Animorphs, Writing.

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:44 AM

chie Nara woke up, "huh? I miss anything interesting? mission? sure..."

#80 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:39 PM

"Of course..." she said, having practiced her cover story, "I am a refuge from the Land of Fire, just outside of the Leaf Village. My family served the Hokage until the corruption began, when they fled the village. I was trained in secret, but my training was cut short when my family was discovered. I am the lone survivor, and as a result I only know the most basic Ninjutsu. But I have extensive trianing in hand to hand and weapons based Taijutsu."

"Is that all?" He asks, then pauses, "That must be all, so you have more experience than the other's here?"

Riri silently listens, she knew it would be bad with everybody being a refuge of the leaf, but that still doesn't make it less painful to hear.

"Young lady what type of skills do you bring to our little band of misfits?"

chie Nara woke up, "huh? I miss anything interesting? mission? sure..."

"Your a Nara so you play with those cute shadow things," Kaname said mocking him, he doesn't like slack off's.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users