217 replies to this topic

#41 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:56 PM

"Or the ones playing shougi if you were paying attention..." But the white-eyed ninja already left to talk to the old man.

"Though...Otaku also said he was young...in this dayand age..is 30's now considered young?" She muttered to herself as she walked towards the men playing chess. Riri would bow politely and ask the men. "Excuse me...um...are any of you, Sensei's?"

#42 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:00 PM

OOC: White-eyed Ham.

#43 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:08 PM

OOC: Oooohhh...I tottally read that wrong...I thought you were Hatake...Hayate Hyuga, is who you are...*Facepalms*

#44 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:03 AM

Hayate looked straight at Ashi. "Its probably the old man. Deceiving. I'll check it out." He said jokingly. He then walked over and sat on the bench next to him. "Hey." He said grinning.

"Hello sonny," The old man said drinking a other sip of tea.

"Or the ones playing shougi if you were paying attention..." But the white-eyed ninja already left to talk to the old man.

"Though...Otaku also said he was young...in this dayand age..is 30's now considered young?" She muttered to herself as she walked towards the men playing chess. Riri would bow politely and ask the men. "Excuse me...um...are any of you, Sensei's?"

OOC: It's actually chess not shougi lol.

"I'm the Sensei of showing him who's boss!" Said one of the men taking the other man's pawn.

#45 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:05 AM

Ashi sighs. This was getting nowhere fast.

"Excuse me, were looking for a Ninja Instructor!" Ashi says in a soft monotone, loud enough to hear for those in that section of park to hear.

#46 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:19 AM

The man leaning against the wall looks at her like she is crazy, "What are you yelling about?"

#47 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:52 AM

The man leaning against the wall looks at her like she is crazy, "What are you yelling about?"

If the man, or anyone else for that matter, was paying close attention to her face they would've caught the faintest of eye twitches. Going back to her stoic demeanor she thinks maybe this man could help regardless.

"We are looking for someone. We were told we could find him in this park."

#48 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:26 AM

"Hello sonny," The old man said drinking a other sip of tea.

OOC: It's actually chess not shougi lol.

"I'm the Sensei of showing him who's boss!" Said one of the men taking the other man's pawn.

"Hows the tea? Smells like Camameille." Said Hayate trying to be friendly.

#49 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:49 AM

If the man, or anyone else for that matter, was paying close attention to her face they would've caught the faintest of eye twitches. Going back to her stoic demeanor she thinks maybe this man could help regardless.

"We are looking for someone. We were told we could find him in this park."

"Miss can you keep it down?" The women with the baby asks. "I have a baby trying to sleep."

"Well that's pacific," The man said looking down back at his book and beginning to read again.

"Hows the tea? Smells like Camameille." Said Hayate trying to be friendly.

"Actually it's Black Orange Pekoe tea," The old man smiling, "Also sonny it's great just like this beautiful day we have."

OOC: Alright others post something I am slow getting on once a day. That's enough time to post. And Kevin/Dj there a easy way to find the Sensei if you think about it.

#50 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:52 AM

"Miss can you keep it down?" The women with the baby asks. "I have a baby trying to sleep."

"Well that's pacific," The man said looking down back at his book and beginning to read again.

OOC: Alright others post something I am slow getting on once a day. That's enough time to post. And Kevin/Dj there a easy way to find the Sensei if you think about it.

OOC: Go on a murder-spree? Excellent idea :)

Ashi ignores the woman, as she is no longer speaking loud enough for the others to hear.

"Yes it is, would you happen to know any ninja instructors, or if anyone here is one?" she asks, trying to get in on the man's personal space so he would not be tune dout to her plea.

#51 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:28 AM

OOC: Go on a murder-spree? Excellent idea :)

Ashi ignores the woman, as she is no longer speaking loud enough for the others to hear.

"Yes it is, would you happen to know any ninja instructors, or if anyone here is one?" she asks, trying to get in on the man's personal space so he would not be tune dout to her plea.

"So your looking for someone?" The man asked, "But you have no idea what he or she looks like?" He raises a eyebrow.

#52 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:15 AM

"Actually it's Black Orange Pekoe tea," The old man smiling, "Also sonny it's great just like this beautiful day we have."

OOC: I'm doing it my way.

Hayate smiled and looked up. "Yea it is. Hey Ojii-san? Can I ask you a question? Me and my teammates are looking for our sensei. Have you seen him? He's not much older than us but his appearance could be deceiving ya know. I gotta find out before Ashi-san goes bonkers." Hayate then leaned in close. "She's really bossy." He said with a giggle.

#53 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:44 AM

"So your looking for someone?" The man asked, "But you have no idea what he or she looks like?" He raises a eyebrow.

"Yeah, that guy Otaku wasn't very helpful." Ashi laments. "All we know is that he was supposed to be our ninja instructor." she says, pointing to the headband she had just recieved.

#54 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:46 AM

None of these men looked like an instructor, but with the way this village's shinobies were organized that didn't surprise her. If anyone fit the description of "younger man" it was the guy talking to Ashi. But she thought it was strange that a man who appeared about 30 was acting like an 80 year old. He could be using a transformation, and that meant he could be anyone.

Katio waited until she was sure no one was looking her way and activated her sharingan in order to see through any illusion or transformation. Once she looked everyone over, she'd deactivate her sharingan as quick as possible, hoping that one saw.

#55 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 02:23 AM

OOC: I'm doing it my way.

Hayate smiled and looked up. "Yea it is. Hey Ojii-san? Can I ask you a question? Me and my teammates are looking for our sensei. Have you seen him? He's not much older than us but his appearance could be deceiving ya know. I gotta find out before Ashi-san goes bonkers." Hayate then leaned in close. "She's really bossy." He said with a giggle.

"Sonny your a Hyuga you have the power to find out," He smiles.

"Yeah, that guy Otaku wasn't very helpful." Ashi laments. "All we know is that he was supposed to be our ninja instructor." she says, pointing to the headband she had just recieved.

"Well sucks to be you little lady."

None of these men looked like an instructor, but with the way this village's shinobies were organized that didn't surprise her. If anyone fit the description of "younger man" it was the guy talking to Ashi. But she thought it was strange that a man who appeared about 30 was acting like an 80 year old. He could be using a transformation, and that meant he could be anyone.

Katio waited until she was sure no one was looking her way and activated her sharingan in order to see through any illusion or transformation. Once she looked everyone over, she'd deactivate her sharingan as quick as possible, hoping that one saw.

Katio would see it's a basic Illusion Jutsu, and would see the women taking care of the baby is really the Sensei. Which is really a he and he has a good amount of Chakra, also she see the baby isn't part of the Illusion and is real.

OOC: Thank goodness for Tom lol. Even if the people were all real the Byakugan and Sharingan could tell who has the most Chakra which would probably be the ninja of the group. Also If Ashi used her nose she could smell the real people out.

#56 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:55 AM

"Sonny your a Hyuga you have the power to find out," He smiles.

"Well sucks to be you little lady."

Katio would see it's a basic Illusion Jutsu, and would see the women taking care of the baby is really the Sensei. Which is really a he and he has a good amount of Chakra, also she see the baby isn't part of the Illusion and is real.

OOC: Thank goodness for Tom lol. Even if the people were all real the Byakugan and Sharingan could tell who has the most Chakra which would probably be the ninja of the group. Also If Ashi used her nose she could smell the real people out.

Hayate nodded. "I know ojii-san. I just try not to rely on it. and If I did I wouldn't have met you." Said Hayate friendly like. He stood up and bowed to the old man. "Happy to meet you!" Before standing stright up and activating the Byakugan. His eyes became hard as he spread his sight across the park. He found the woman with the baby in an illusion. He deactivated the Byaugan before walking over.

#57 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:48 PM

OOC: she can sniff chakra or what? Did you expect her to decipher it was the girl who didn't smell like a girl?

"Guess so." Ashi grumbles, turning away. No way would that be the instructor, noone would go to that length to keep up a ruse to the students...at least she hoped so. She glanced over to the one whose eyes changed, seeing if she got lucky. The Hyuuga clanmeber seemd to see somethign afetr using his kekkei genkai, before falling in line to him.

#58 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:16 AM

Hayate nodded. "I know ojii-san. I just try not to rely on it. and If I did I wouldn't have met you." Said Hayate friendly like. He stood up and bowed to the old man. "Happy to meet you!" Before standing stright up and activating the Byakugan. His eyes became hard as he spread his sight across the park. He found the woman with the baby in a. He deactivated the Byaugan before walking over.

OOC: she can sniff chakra or what? Did you expect her to decipher it was the girl who didn't smell like a girl?

"Guess so." Ashi grumbles, turning away. No way would that be the instructor, noone would go to that length to keep up a ruse to the students...at least she hoped so. She glanced over to the one whose eyes changed, seeing if she got lucky. The Hyuuga clanmeber seemd to see somethign afetr using his kekkei genkai, before falling in line to him.

OOC: She could have smell that that was a real person. She thought it meant be a trick before they even got to the park.

The Sensei would stop the illusion and look to Katio nodding with a smile. "Good job, everyone I'm right here." He says waving with the baby in his other arm.

#59 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:34 AM

Katio marched right up to their sensei, "There found you, game over, now can we move on and get to important things?"

#60 The Blue Flame

The Blue Flame

The King of Ninjas

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,151 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:50 AM

Katio marched right up to their sensei, "There found you, game over, now can we move on and get to important things?"

"Where is your patients?" He asked. "Rule one a ninja must see through deception, you pasted, everyone else failed, you should be happy." He could tell she was more his age then the others ahe, and he knew one of his students was older. However he played stupid for her sake he didn't know if she wanted that info out for the others to know. He also seen her use the Sharingan, and the rebellion had a good idea that she was the missing Uchiha from the leaf. They have a few spies inside the village and it's Kaname's job to keep a eye on her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users